+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London office must be swamped.

hehassan

Jun 13, 2010
Congrats, can you tell me how can I manage the bank statement, I am worry about gathering the cash in order to get the statement as I do not have the requested balance $ 20, 0000?

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehassan said:
Congrats, can you tell me how can I manage the bank statement, I am worry about gathering the cash in order to get the statement as I do not have the requested balance $ 20, 0000?
I do not know how to answer your question exactly. My husband and I saved up for the funds required even before starting the application process. Unless you can sell some property or borrow the required funds and deposit it to your account as soon as possible and you should not touch it for 6 months or more as CHC requests a 6 month balance statement when requesting for documents. And even then there are so many twists and turns your application may take. I was called for an unexpected interview and was asked again for my bank statements and this was half a year after I already gave them the initial statements.

So I guess what I am trying to say is, without having the funds secured in your account for some time before AND after you have submitted documents, so many things can happen.

I do not know if what I just told you helped but I pray that everything works out well for you. Good luck!