+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London applicant - time line- only who recieved Medical in the last 6 months.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Re: in london.....

i have read n understand.kindly tell me how much time it will take to return my file back so i can apply again. n i have send evey thing required.ielts.pcc.bank statments,exp certificates bank draft etc.....

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Thanks bro for your wishes

Hope to hear Good news from all soon,
i mean now soon CHc will start with a batch of PPR and Meds ( they were waiting for the election to be over & for the instructions). but after a vv strict security check. :D

God bless all

Biju

people said:
First of all hearty congrats to you bro for receiving your PPR.
And hats off to your concern ,humanity and humbleness for others.
We need more people like you around us.
May Allah always bless you.
Regards

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

plz check hw many days CHC gave u to submit the PCC?? , if its 45 days u wil hear from thm (i mean PPR) in 50-80 days max. :D

anyways ur in the last stage - so no cause for worries. and ur security checks are almost over as of now. but as per the new rule CHc can do security check again anytime.(if thy feel)

Good luck bro

Biju

amer1981 said:
Dear all,
I did medicals by end of Sept. 2010. Yesterday I received a request to submitt PCC from my current country of residence (UAE) and other forms.
Can you please predict when I will receive PPR.
Thanks.
Amer

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Thanks Buddy for your wishes :D

Biju

abusaf said:
First of all, Congrats to Biju for the PPR.
I hope and pray that all of SAP FSW 2007 applicants will be getting their PPR soon.
However, I approach it from an angle where we should inform and share our updates on the Immigration process. I believe, it is one of the founding principles of such discussion forums. One may feel a bit frustrated at once if his/her case is taking a bit more time, however, by the same token, he is kept posted and gets a more realistic picture about the happening at CHC LONDON. I can't speak for others, however, it was the only reason that I kept and keep coming to this FORUM is to become aware of the latest trends in the fashion that CHC London and Canadian Immigration is operating as a whole. Eventually all those who did their meds in the last quarter of 2010, will Insha''allah be getting their PPR. I believe, it is still very much matching the time frame that CHC London gave to each applicant in the begging. I had a time frame of 42-48 months and things are well kept within the time frame. However, I noticed in cases where one had to go through a Medical Furtherance or PCC update, an extra month or so was added to the timeline, but then it is understandable. Just wanted to share my views.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

i dont wnt to trigger any arguments :D, let us be brothers but same time i can understand wht everybody likes to know from these kind of forums.

As per the CHc's timelines all guys who did their meds in the last quarter of 2010 should have received by now the PPR or PCC request from the present country of stay. But this was kept in pause coz of elections and vvv strict security checks which made the applicants case by case. here everybody wil receive their PPRs but with up and down delays. so whn one bro sees one guy receiving PPR or meds thy wil start sending enquires to CHc for which thy are not responding. plus all communications are recorded in ur file. and keeping ur communications to minimum is always advicable.

In UAE we are organising get togethers of Canadian applicats in a regular intervals :D and we discuss all issues plus these social gatherings helps all in post landing too. :D. in addition i am one of the guy who start my appli process after 1 year being active in many forums :D

Good luck always and God bless all

Biju

abusaf said:
First of all, Congrats to Biju for the PPR.
I hope and pray that all of SAP FSW 2007 applicants will be getting their PPR soon.
However, I approach it from an angle where we should inform and share our updates on the Immigration process. I believe, it is one of the founding principles of such discussion forums. One may feel a bit frustrated at once if his/her case is taking a bit more time, however, by the same token, he is kept posted and gets a more realistic picture about the happening at CHC LONDON. I can't speak for others, however, it was the only reason that I kept and keep coming to this FORUM is to become aware of the latest trends in the fashion that CHC London and Canadian Immigration is operating as a whole. Eventually all those who did their meds in the last quarter of 2010, will Insha''allah be getting their PPR. I believe, it is still very much matching the time frame that CHC London gave to each applicant in the begging. I had a time frame of 42-48 months and things are well kept within the time frame. However, I noticed in cases where one had to go through a Medical Furtherance or PCC update, an extra month or so was added to the timeline, but then it is understandable. Just wanted to share my views.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

in this reply , the normal security check are over and now the Vo will reveiw and if needed he can ask for further checks but anyways these are all last stage process.

my opinion is keep the communications to the minimum. things are in track buddy and u wil receive PPR.

Biju

khebra said:
Dear all / anwar77 ...etc,
i did my medical in sep 10 and i sent it along with RPRF and update pcc and i sent 2 inquires THEN they reply that they are doing security check background then i sent recent email last week and i got the following answer :

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.
Regards
IMS
then what is this means?? im near to PPR???and security background are done??please help
thnx

khebra

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Thanks Bro :D

let everybody's wishes come tru in their Dream land -Canada :D :D

Wish to meet u all there :D

Biju

newcomer said:
Well I would like to second"people".Surely we need more persons like biju around us ,not for the reason of NOT reporting their processings but for being a wonderful human being.

yeydme

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
AOR Received.
23-02-2010
Med's Request
23-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-09-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
Hi Biju. First of all congratulations to you. in my case they gave me 30 days. how long do you think i will receive the PPR? Thanks!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

Replied your PM plzz check

Biju

amer1981 said:
Dear all,

I did medicals by end of Sept. 2010. Yesterday I received a request to submitt PCC from my current country of residence (UAE) and other forms.

Can you please predict when I will receive PPR.

Thanks.
Amer

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Bro

Replied ur PM , plzz check

Biju

anwar77m said:
I think our frined Biju will help ypu more than me

but can you till us how long they give you to send the PCC 45 , 60 or 90 days ?

Good luck :D

saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FFFF said:
Best of luck mate. please go though the post below and make sure you avoid being in a case similar to member Saleem.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/did-anyone-submitted-pps-through-drop-box-at-london-chc-t70319.0.html
hello brothers,

My online status shows that "decisions Made". I don't know what the decision is?

anyways either it is +ve or -ve i am happy that long wait has came to an end. Still don't know the whether they found my envelop or not no news about that?

regards,
saleem

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Dear Biju

What if they give me 90 days to submit the pcc?

bijupv007 said:
Hi buddy

plz check hw many days CHC gave u to submit the PCC?? , if its 45 days u wil hear from thm (i mean PPR) in 50-80 days max. :D

anyways ur in the last stage - so no cause for worries. and ur security checks are almost over as of now. but as per the new rule CHc can do security check again anytime.(if thy feel)

Good luck bro

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

C O N G R A T S :D :D

i am sure u will receive soon the PP with much waited maple leaf stamp in it :D :D :D

Let all Ur wishes come true in the Dream land

Biju

saleem785javed said:
hello brothers,
My online status shows that "decisions Made". I don't know what the decision is?
anyways either it is +ve or -ve i am happy that long wait has came to an end. Still don't know the whether they found my envelop or not no news about that?
regards,
saleem

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Bro

Normally if CHC give 30 or 45 days ur file is in Priority list and ur will hear from thm sooon and if its 60 days its normal list and 90 days its like takes some time.This is for PCC and addt documnt requests. PPR is always 45 days time

Biju

mrprice said:
Dear Biju
What if they give me 90 days to submit the pcc?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
yeydme said:
Hi Biju. First of all congratulations to you. in my case they gave me 30 days. how long do you think i will receive the PPR? Thanks!
Hi buddy

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes :D

in ur case No cause for worries, ur file is in priority list so if u send the PCC. u wil hear from thm soon too.

Good luck dear

Biju