+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOCKED OUT

FATMABRAGA

Jun 28, 2017
HELLO
I am desperatly looking for help. Here is what happened ;
i had troubles with gckey account.
I have sure about my username and password for gckey. I connected to system uploaded necessary documents in three different dates with same username and password. Last Friday , I tried to connect to upload the passport pages. However the information was correct , which I used to sign in previously , system gave error and lock me out for 24 hours. Later, with same username and password I could connect , upload last documents and did the payment.
After payment system put me out. later i received e mail saying my application updated and i have message on my account. But the thing is, i CAN NOT SIGN IN to read my messages.
I tried to have new password, new account and link my app but all of it did not work. I emailed and phoned to places , nobody could help. Is there anyone have had same problem ? How it was solved ?
Thank you in advance.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
HELLO
I am desperatly looking for help. Here is what happened ;
i had troubles with gckey account.
I have sure about my username and password for gckey. I connected to system uploaded necessary documents in three different dates with same username and password. Last Friday , I tried to connect to upload the passport pages. However the information was correct , which I used to sign in previously , system gave error and lock me out for 24 hours. Later, with same username and password I could connect , upload last documents and did the payment.
After payment system put me out. later i received e mail saying my application updated and i have message on my account. But the thing is, i CAN NOT SIGN IN to read my messages.
I tried to have new password, new account and link my app but all of it did not work. I emailed and phoned to places , nobody could help. Is there anyone have had same problem ? How it was solved ?
Thank you in advance.
Call CIC. There is no other way.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014

FATMABRAGA

Jun 28, 2017
They definitly can. They do password resets all the time:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=592&top=23

Good luck.
First of all thank you for your answers.
First time I called center , they offered me a help renew the password again. I tried this . Did not work out. When I send this to lady , she told me send mail to one address. I did it. They respond saying try to change your browsers or write a complaint on the web forum. I changed my browsers, computers, internet networks , dis not work out.later I complaint on forum , answer I got was ; someone can solve this problem from Canada or I should apply on paper . Nearest vac is in Paris and I am in Braga .
I still believe I can solve this online. That's why i wrote here.
Thank you for reading my situation
any advices is welcome
Best regards