+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Location in Work history and Personal Activity

sil14

Dec 18, 2018
Hi all,

I have received ita and I have questions regarding the location in work history and personal activity.

For the location in work history, I have entered my employer location (I work at client location and is a different location) and in the personal activity section, for the location, if I enter my residence information, would it be a problem?

Please advise.

sil14

Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for the response.
So in LOE, I can just mention that I worked at the client location and hence the mismatch in addresses in both work history and personal activity. Should I be including any proof for the same?

k0110b

Jan 8, 2019
I am in the same boat.
My employer address is mentioned Santa Clara, CA and I worked in Austin, TX.
Not sure if it will be a problem or how to explain it correctly?

Any insight into this will be really helpful.

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi all,

I have received ita and I have questions regarding the location in work history and personal activity.

For the location in work history, I have entered my employer location (I work at client location and is a different location) and in the personal activity section, for the location, if I enter my residence information, would it be a problem?

Please advise.
hello all, I'm in the same boat as you all. What address do I need to put in personal activities section? My employer's or client's location?