+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA Share timeline

a3venom

Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys, anyone already in Canada and applied for LMIA for additional 600 pts, please post your timeline here.
Just want to see how many actually got it...

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
I have just created my profile with a positive LMIA. I am hoping to receive a ITA any time soon.
My LMIA was issued within 15 business days - Physiotherapist in Alberta

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My firm applied for it in the first week of august. We haven't heard anything about it since then apparently. No call or anything - unless my boss missed it. I've already gotten an ITA while I was on implied status though. I applied for PR on Sept 21st and got my AOR the next day. Still need the LMIA to continue working while it is processed though.

a3venom

Feb 20, 2015
I am going to apply mine next month, just started adv now.
i have visa till apr 2016, noc is admin assistant.
I am very skeptical but that lawyer has 0 rejections for my company (100+ lmos issued from back in the day till 2014) - for positions like labour, shipping , material handling etc...
don't know if i should be positive about it or not,

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know what is harder to get:

- Employer willing to support you and apply for LMIA
- Get a positive LMIA

:p :p

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Applied for the LMIA in Jan, got a positive result in about 17 days. Filled out my EE profile and a week later got an ITA when a draw was done March 13. Got my PPR September 14th, CoPR Sept. 22nd. I'm planning on doing my landing at the end of November.
Funny thing though, my company applied for a new work permit for me based on the LMIA in March and I didn't get the permit until Sept. 21st. First, we had to wait until the processing time for the wp was exceed. When that happened, my hr manager called to get the status and was told the new permit was refused. He had never gotten any status update saying it was refused! So, he asked why it was refused and was told that he only had uploaded the job offer, not the contract. However, my manager told them the doc list they sent himonly asked for the employment offer and not the contract. The CIC officer responded with, "Oh, yes, you are right, we never asked for it. Sorry! Please fill out a CSE and attach the full contract. You'll hear something in about 30 days."
So, about 30 days later we got a status update saying the wp was approved and in the mail. Lol, of course by than I had gotten my PPR. I guess better late than never.