+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

lilyloves

May 7, 2011
Could you add me to the list, please?

Immigration received application on July 16th, 2010.

Thanks! It's exciting to see that they are processing some, even though they don't list it on their web page.
Congratulations to those who received their OWP. And for the ones waiting to be reunited with their family, don't give up :). You've gone a long way already, keep hoping! And may God bless us all.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Applicant Name Date CIC Rcvd the Application Status of Application

Poknat April 6 WAITING-married
Madeira April 9 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Melody Chen April 12 Received OWP
Lyne April 15 WAITING-married
Sweetchad. April 19 WAITING-Divorce
Destiny14 April 22 WAITING-married
Kishia April 23 WAITING-married
Marshmallow April 26 WAITING-married
Sydneywhite April 28 WAITING-married
Monalizy April 29 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Emilycc April 29 Received OWP
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
Kathy he May 4 WAITING-married
Khrizzy May 7 Received OWP
Piurana May 13 Received OWP
Argy May 13 Waiting w/dependent
shelleon May 13 Waiting w/ dependent
Blue Moon (from FB) May 19 Received OWP on Sept 07
molo5000 May 25 WAITING w/spouse (here)
Avon123 May 26 Waiting w/dependent
Nanny16. May 31 Received OWP on Sept 19
Jie June 1 Waiting/married
mariefrance June 01 Received OWP on Sept 19
Sveta June 02 Received OWP on Sept 15 (single without depend.)
HardworkerAngel June 03
libragirl June 07
len30 June 19
bbggliz June 24 WAITING
canela June 28 single with dependants, waiting owp/pr
Oksy June 29 SINGLE without dependents, waiting
jelay july 05
worldtraveller july 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07
Lilyloves July 16 single without dependents
Honeygirl Aug.6 Waitingggggggggg
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
Rosell. August 30 Married with dependent
DavyJones October 22
katileia October 25
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25
Teacherker Nov 26
Cjoie28 Dec 06 Waiting -single
Kablas* Dec 10 w/ dependent
Ennaesor Dec 13
Tesa Dec 20
Cardcraw Dec 31 married with dependents

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
lilyloves said:
Could you add me to the list, please?

Immigration received application on July 16th, 2010.

Thanks! It's exciting to see that they are processing some, even though they don't list it on their web page.
Congratulations to those who received their OWP. And for the ones waiting to be reunited with their family, don't give up :). You've gone a long way already, keep hoping! And may God bless us all.
THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHTS....YOU'RE RIGHT ITS BEEN A LONG LONG WAY ALREADY AND MY HAIR IS GETTING LONGER TOO..my mission not to have a haircut until i receive my work permit ... ;D ;D ;D ;D

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plussy said:
Hi Ofelia,

Your DL's validity will be based on your existing OWP. When you apply for an extension on January, they will only give you an interim DL up to February (your OWP expiration). You will not receive a photo driver license until you have sighted a valid work visa/permit with more than 6 months validity left on it or a valid Permanent Resident Card. But they will continue to issue the paper interim DL from 30 to 60 days until you can present the proper primary identification. Just bring your receipts and copy of your OWP applications for your DL renewal.
I don't think you will need a new OWP for renewing your licence. I got mine 5 years in BC (class 5- but I already surrendered since Ontario issued me one) and 5 years in Ontario (class G) and my WP is only valid until April 30, 2012.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
Applicant Name Date CIC Rcvd the Application Status of Application

Poknat April 6 WAITING-married
Madeira April 9 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Melody Chen April 12 Received OWP
Lyne April 15 WAITING-married
Sweetchad. April 19 WAITING-Divorce
Destiny14 April 22 WAITING-married
Kishia April 23 WAITING-married
Marshmallow April 26 WAITING-married
Sydneywhite April 28 WAITING-married
Monalizy April 29 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Emilycc April 29 Received OWP
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
Kathy he May 4 WAITING-married
Khrizzy May 7 Received OWP
Piurana May 13 Received OWP
Argy May 13 Waiting w/dependent
shelleon May 13 Waiting w/ dependent
Blue Moon (from FB) May 19 Received OWP on Sept 07
molo5000 May 25 WAITING w/spouse (here)
Avon123 May 26 Waiting w/dependent
Nanny16. May 31 Received OWP on Sept 19
Jie June 1 Waiting/married
mariefrance June 01 Received OWP on Sept 19
Sveta June 02 Received OWP on Sept 15 (single without depend.)
HardworkerAngel June 03 WAITING SINGLE WITH NO DEPENDENT
libragirl June 07
len30 June 19
bbggliz June 24 WAITING
canela June 28 single with dependants, waiting owp/pr
Oksy June 29 SINGLE without dependents, waiting
jelay july 05
worldtraveller july 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07
Lilyloves July 16 single without dependents
Honeygirl Aug.6 Waitingggggggggg
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
Rosell. August 30 Married with dependent
DavyJones October 22
katileia October 25
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25
Teacherker Nov 26
Cjoie28 Dec 06 Waiting -single
Kablas* Dec 10 w/ dependent
Ennaesor Dec 13
Tesa Dec 20
Cardcraw Dec 31 married with dependents

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
@ hardwokerAngel.. you are the single applicant that next online, any update from your application? does you receive any call from CIC? could you still open your ecas?
could you still sleep well now? lol.. ;D :p ;D :p ;D

hope yours is on the way! more patience! :-*

-molo5000

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@molo5000 does your dependants recieve lc2 kit already?i also past my application last may 2010 but my family didn't recieve anything yet

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Shelleonn said:
@ molo5000 does your dependants recieve lc2 kit already?i also past my application last may 2010 but my family didn't recieve anything yet
Hi Shelleonn.. I have my dependent but only my spouse, and she was here in Canada too. I'ts happend that I finished first my 2 years before her so I'm the principal applicant. We just only receive a letter from CIC asking additional info from her because she take maternity last year. And we have 2 kids born here in Canada, and they have their own Canadian Passport.

The last update in my ecas was Febraury 24, 2011, and I assumed that was the employment history of my wife that the CIC asked before. No more update until now!

-molo5000

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks molo5000 did you happen to ask cic about the lc2 kit of your wife?i ask them about mine 4 mos ago they said they already notify the visa office in my country that i have dependants then this past month they said they still havent send any file at the visa office because i had to have first stage approval first before they process my dependants when in fact some april and may applicant got theirs months ago i dont know what is happening right now that they left us with dependants no OPW yet eventhough they are sending it to all single applicants on april may even june well god only knows the answer

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@worldtraveler well, just keep me posted. cic is doing 1st wk of june applicants now. can't wait! are you single?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ hardwokerAngel.. you are the single applicant that next online, any update from your application? does you receive any call from CIC? could you still open your ecas?
could you still sleep well now? lol.. ;D :p ;D :p ;D

hope yours is on the way! more patience! :-*

-molo5000
@ molo5000 hoping I'll have it mine one of this day as well, but i have not recieve any call from cic yet, I can still open my ecas, honestly since the last day of my work i could not sleep well anymore thinking when that OWP will come out??? rightnow Im calling cic and ask about my application and sad enough cic call center could not answer what I wanted to know, he just ask when did your application has been recieved and I said June 3, 2010 and guess what he said according to the system rightnow is 16-17 months so just be patience sooner you will recieve something from us.:( Hope so!!! Thanks!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hardworkerAngel yeah.. ur just this close. i really hope that cic update is more "updated".. it's really sucks to call cic, and the callcentre gives u this shitty response. as in duh..

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Shelleonn said:
Thanks molo5000 did you happen to ask cic about the lc2 kit of your wife?i ask them about mine 4 mos ago they said they already notify the visa office in my country that i have dependants then this past month they said they still havent send any file at the visa office because i had to have first stage approval first before they process my dependants when in fact some april and may applicant got theirs months ago i dont know what is happening right now that they left us with dependants no OPW yet eventhough they are sending it to all single applicants on april may even june well god only knows the answer
Shelleonn.. I think LC2 kit is the kit to be filled-in by applicant dependent outside Canada. From time-to-time we call the CIC but they told us that our papers is fine, no more additional requirement and if there is, they will contact us as-soon-as possible. Never they mention about this LC2 kit.

Just try to call CIC from time-to-time. One thing, sometimes their (CIC) agent has different answer on the same question you ask! But don't contradict what they suggest you to do, just gather all the info thay give.. and don't forget to take the name of the agent you spoke everytime you call.

You are welcome! ;)

-molo5000

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
@ hardworkerAngel yeah.. ur just this close. i really hope that cic update is more "updated".. it's really sucks to call cic, and the callcentre gives u this *censored word*ty response. as in duh..
very close but its just stressing alot after hearing what he says...but I do believe one of this day its my moment!!! Thanks Po!
ang sarap sumigaw nakaka-stress na talaga!!!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
hardwokerAngel said:
@ molo5000 hoping I'll have it mine one of this day as well, but i have not recieve any call from cic yet, I can still open my ecas, honestly since the last day of my work i could not sleep well anymore thinking when that OWP will come out??? rightnow Im calling cic and ask about my application and sad enough cic call center could not answer what I wanted to know, he just ask when did your application has been recieved and I said June 3, 2010 and guess what he said according to the system rightnow is 16-17 months so just be patience sooner you will recieve something from us.:( Hope so!!! Thanks!!
@ hardwokerAngel.. me too, we need patience both (my spouse). CIC receive my application on May 25, 2010.. and the single- June applicant start to receive their OWP. Even though I applied with my spouse but I considered my application as Single because she is also here already in Canada. Sometimes I'm just thinking that the Canada Post are on strike until now, that our papers from CIC was trap on their bin :D. Just think positive, we're on the finished line of this struggles!

You are Welcome! ;)

-molo5000