+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ hardwokerAngel.. me too, we need patience both (my spouse). CIC receive my application on May 25, 2010.. and the single- June applicant start to receive their OWP. Even though I applied with my spouse but I considered my application as Single because she is also here already in Canada. Sometimes I'm just thinking that the Canada Post are on strike until now, that our papers from CIC was trap on their bin :D. Just think positive, we're on the finished line of this struggles!

You are Welcome! ;)

-molo5000
sometimes its just so depressing especially you know that your that close to get what your been waiting for so long and after hearing what the cic agent says its makes my blood pressure up, that they don't even know what they are doing, they got a website that not even accurate at all..it just really sucks!!! :(

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
hardwokerAngel said:
sometimes its just so depressing especially you know that your that close to get what your been waiting for so long and after hearing what the cic agent says its makes my blood pressure up, that they don't even know what they are doing, they got a website that not even accurate at all..it just really sucks!!! :(
@ hardwokerAngel.. I know what you felt, but my situation is more than you if we compare (yours is near but mine had past). But I just keep my composure.. if not, no body is the looser but me!

-molo5000

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ hardwokerAngel.. I know what you felt, but my situation is more than you if we compare (yours is near but mine had past). But I just keep my composure.. if not, no body is the looser but me!

-molo5000
Thanks for the encouragement molo5000!!! Hope all LIC's recieve what all we are waiting for!!! thanks!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ hardworkerangel maybe the reason the CIC is not updating yet is because they haven't issue all the OWP in april may june especially the applicant who has dependants all the caregiver here that recieve the OWP is single in fact up to june if they update it in june 2010 all the caregivers will have to recieve their OWP even the one with dependants i think the processing time in CIC is just for applicant with dependants because single applicant doesn't need 16 more mos for PR and it is still april 3 2010 just my opinion @ molo5000 i never even bother to ask their name coz all they ask is the date then boom just wait for the processing times thanks anyway man

Jun 18, 2011
sarah cunanan said:
@ worldtraveler well, just keep me posted. cic is doing 1st wk of june applicants now. can't wait! are you single?
I am single no dependants I can't wait too I hope in few more weeks fingers crossed

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mabuti pa ang mga single with no dependents may blessings Na.Sana kami nman ang may blessing.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@worldtraveller single applicant. there's another one that has the same timeline as ours. i think her acct name is ying888. yeah,it would be nice if we get it on oct. this is what gets me. what if they do all june then they stop. then processing will be more 17mos. i dunno man,i just don't trust cic.
@sweetchad yeah. don't get it either. owp should be based on completion of 24mos. it shouldn't matter if u have dependants or not.. just hold on. either or you'll get it.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad shelleonn is right. and it's not like they refused you.. think possitive. tomorrow is another day

Madeira

Apr 13, 2011
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
19-09-2011
Hi guys, just wanted to update the list:
Applicant Name Date CIC Rcvd the Application Status of Application

Poknat April 6 WAITING-married
Madeira April 9 Received PR Sep 19, Single, no dependents
Melody Chen April 12 Received OWP
Lyne April 15 WAITING-married
Sweetchad. April 19 WAITING-Divorce
Destiny14 April 22 WAITING-married
Kishia April 23 WAITING-married
Marshmallow April 26 WAITING-married
Sydneywhite April 28 WAITING-married
Monalizy April 29 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
Emilycc April 29 Received OWP
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
Kathy he May 4 WAITING-married
Khrizzy May 7 Received OWP
Piurana May 13 Received OWP
Argy May 13 Waiting w/dependent
shelleon May 13 Waiting w/ dependent
Blue Moon (from FB) May 19 Received OWP on Sept 07
molo5000 May 25 WAITING w/spouse (here)
Avon123 May 26 Waiting w/dependent
Nanny16. May 31 Received OWP on Sept 19
Jie June 1 Waiting/married
mariefrance June 01 Received OWP on Sept 19
Sveta June 02 Received OWP on Sept 15 (single without depend.)
HardworkerAngel June 03
libragirl June 07
len30 June 19
bbggliz June 24 WAITING
canela June 28 single with dependant, waiting owp/pr
Oksy June 29 SINGLE without dependants
jelay july 05
worldtraveller july 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07
Honeygirl Aug.6 Waitingggggggggg
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
Rosell. August 30 Married with dependent
DavyJones October 22
katileia October 25
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25
Teacherker Nov 26
Cjoie28 Dec 06 Waiting -single
Kablas* Dec 10 w/ dependant
Ennaesor Dec 13
Tesa Dec 20
Cardcraw Dec 31 married with dependents

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
sarah cunanan said:
@ sweetchad shelleonn is right. and it's not like they refused you.. think possitive. tomorrow is another day

how can we think positive? so frustrating.. yeah, single applicants was so lucky, but cic should be fair enough to all applicants..

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lyne i understand your frustration lyne but i myself don't have better things to say anymore in this situation. that's all i have to say.. be positive. people screwed me up.. it's my 6th yr this coming march. 6 freaking yrs as a nanny. believe me, there is no word to express the depression im going through now.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Madeira said:
Hi guys, just wanted to update the list:
Applicant Name Date CIC Rcvd the Application Status of Application

Madeira April 9 Received PR Sep 19, Single, no dependents
Hi Madeira.. Congrats! You can now start counting.. an another prospect line!

Enjoy your Status now, you deserve it! ;)

-molo5000

Madeira said:
Hi guys,
I've been reading this forum for a long time now. Thank you for all your input.
I have called CIC several times. From this forum I've learned that there is someone who had received OWP late February or early March, and their application was received after March 21. The agent could not explain how it had happened. And I was told to wait till it was 12 months and call them if I didn't hear from them.

I did call them on Monday and guess what.... I was told that though it was 12 months from the date my application was received they are still working on March 21, 2010. I was told that I might get some news in a week or 2, or even any day now. And in 2 days the processing time went up again.

This whole process just does my head in!!!! Just when I get closer (like days) they increase the processing times again and again!!!!! I don't have a problem with a family I work for. I must say I am lucky.
But it is s frustrating! It's been 3 years. I want to move out and live my life. I am missing out on some good jobs. I even went for an interview and got a job hoping to start early April, cause I trusted CIC on their processing time. But I don't think it is happening now.

I saw that e-mail went out to Migrante Canada in Alberta. I e-mailed to their office in BC. I'm not philipino but I don't think it will matter in a situation like this. I will let you know if I get a reply.

Lets hope we can get this thing moving somehow!!!

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
sarah cunanan said:
@ lyne i understand your frustration lyne but i myself don't have better things to say anymore in this situation. that's all i have to say.. be positive. people screwed me up.. it's my 6th yr this coming march. 6 freaking yrs as a nanny. believe me, there is no word to express the depression im going through now.

we just all need encouragement, i know.. :(

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
lyne said:
we just all need encouragement, i know.. :(
@ lyne.. If not.. We're all be the looser! ;)

-molo5000