+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi friends,
I called CIC today .the agent told me there is nothing to worry about your file.they will review it in sept.so you have to have patience.

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
They didn't say to wait for another year to me because my time period is going to b over in January or February( 39 months)

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Guys I have question how about if anybody's work permit is going to be expire in 38th mom of processing .. Then

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
No you have to have legal status in Canada while your PR is in process .does make any difference even if you got your approval.so you should have valid work permit.I applied in July and got with year expiry.we don't how how long they will take to finalize our application.they say 39 months is just average time so it could take more than that

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi Rommie,

yes dear! sukhdipk is right you shouldn't take any chance even though you got approval. you should apply at least 3 months before it expires. So, that you can work legally. I read about a case (I think last year or so) during the interview with applicant vo found out that applicant did not have valid work permit so they refused her application for pr. and that girl said she did not know about that that after her first approval she had to have a valid work permit. I don't remember what happened after weather she granted pr or not. But the thing is why take a chance!!
go for it. No harm...but will save your life.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hey mates!! I told you in my previous post that I got my gcms notes on August 13,2014. They were generated on July 28, 2014.
Yesterday I got reply from CIC online query that they have updated my file with my fee and my son's pp copy on August 5th.
Initial assessment is completed on Nov. 19,2013. (The day I got LC2 kit) and verifications for my family members are in process. However,they recommended me to follow up after January 18, 2015.
So, atleast I am killing my time by doing something like this. I am not sure how useful you would find it....Its really interesting for me. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rommie

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Thnkuu kannu for your suggestion.
Don't worry kannu we all are praying hard, soon we wll get our pr input hand
Bless yu all my friends nd my dear kannu

AnuKamal

Jul 12, 2014
kannu1235 said:
Hey mates!! I told you in my previous post that I got my gcms notes on August 13,2014. They were generated on July 28, 2014.
Yesterday I got reply from CIC online query that they have updated my file with my fee and my son's pp copy on August 5th.
Initial assessment is completed on Nov. 19,2013. (The day I got LC2 kit) and verifications for my family members are in process. However,they recommended me to follow up after January 18, 2015.
So, atleast I am killing my time by doing something like this. I am not sure how useful you would find it....Its really interesting for me. ;D ;D ;D ;D
good going kannu..hope we all get our pr soon