+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIST OF RED FLAGGED COUNTRIES.

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
ouihel01 said:
Canada should stop snobbing 3rd world countries, be a bit more humble about their status and also eliminate all possible corruption within their visa offices around the world. Today is Canada day and frankly i dont have much to celebrate about after this negative and sad experience.
If Canada were to stop "snobbing" 3rd world countries, it's population would quickly balloon until it ceases to be a 1st world country.
If a guy from x have-not country who claims to want to visit Canada because it's his dream to see Niagara falls, it's rather hard to believe he is telling the truth. My country has the right to it's sovereignty and not allow in people who are trying to cut their way to the front of the immigration queue. Just as the website says, there are 60 legal methods to properly immigrate to Canada. Use one of them.

Esstee

Sep 7, 2013
Gary Goldshmidt said:
Canada will never deny anyone based on their Country of origin we have one of the most open immigration systems in the world. Citizenship and Immigration Canada has specific guidelines and laws it must follow and if someone does not meet this criteria they can be denied. As far a biometrics this is a requirement in many other countries so Canada is catching up and it is there to protect Canadians. Unfortunately not everyone coming to Canada has their best intentions and we need to be able to track these people. I have personally dealt with many people for medical insurance and in some cases they have no respect for our laws and will commit fraud on every opportunity. I personally feel Canada should require medical insurance for all visitors to Canada, if a county like Cuba can impose this requirement and many western countries also have this requirement I don't think it is a bad thing. I personally welcome biometric requirements to protect Canadians but still feel it is far too little and too late. It is not that I am against tougher laws on immigration I just feel we need to enforce out existing laws more effectively while making it easier for honest people to visit or immigrate to Canada.
hello Gary Goldshmidt, i have mailed you my refusal letter, plz go through that and advise me , as i m going to reapply next weel. Appreciated if you reply me. Thanx

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No system is perfect and yes it does make it more difficult for certain countries. Unfortunately Canada does not have a choice it has to be tough to fix the broken system left behind by the liberals. I support the Harper administration and it is just a small step in the right direction to clean up fraud, abuse, corruption. If you get advise from a professional it is not worth very much unless you actually retain them to represent you.

ouihel01

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Goldshmidt,
You have said a few times that customers who have used your services were very happy and satisfied, i guess , you 're meaning that they succeeded in getting their visas or PR whatever the request was. No one can guarantee the success of a request so please try not to lure customers.
My question about countries and more specifically Nepal being flagged was confirmed by a immigration lawyer even before the 2nd application was made.
If you would tell me" i guarantee you with my help your friend will get his TRV" then of course i would give his case. But i know you cant and wont do that.
I am disillusioned. This case is closed and over now.

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Gary Goldshmidt said:
No system is perfect and yes it does make it more difficult for certain countries. Unfortunately Canada does not have a choice it has to be tough to fix the broken system left behind by the liberals. I support the Harper administration and it is just a small step in the right direction to clean up fraud, abuse, corruption. If you get advise from a professional it is not worth very much unless you actually retain them to represent you.
I don't think the liberals would allow the PAFSO strike to continue for so many months, inconveniencing 1000s of families seeking sponsorship for their loved ones.The tragedy that transpired in Kenya yesterday is just one reason our diplomats deserve to be well compensated, other than derided for the 'perks' of being an embassy worker in a third world country, as Clement likes to proclaim. No, I'm not a union person, just a guy that wants Canadian professionals (and not recently recruited locals with dubious expertise who have authority to determine the futures of Canadian families) to process my wife's visa application.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is never any guarantee that a visa will be approved and yes some people will be rejected. I can only comment from my experience dealing with my clients and I can tell you the majority of the medical insurance policies I sell are used. As far as using a legal representative Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not give preferential treatment to anyone regardless if one uses a representative or submits the documents themselves. The majority of the people I deal choose to represent themselves. I am sorry that you had a bad experience with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and you feel this way. From my experience our system works and it is fair but it is not perfect.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you feel the Canadian government is not doing a good job and have concerns about the strike and the way your wife's application was processed I suggest to contact your local MP and express your concerns. That is what they are there for and it is you who is paying their salaries from you tax dollars. If enough complaints are received from Canadians that share your concerns than you will see changes. Remember the immigrant votes are important to politicians and they will listen to their concerns. This is the benefit of living in a democracy like Canada you have the right to complain.