+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Acknowledgment

TRS

Jul 14, 2014
Apparently my letter of acknowledgment and book were mailed to me on 25 July 2014, but I haven't received anything. How do I contact them to ask for it be resent? Do I have to write a letter or is there a telephone contact?

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently there is a time gap for the letter to arrive.

I knew of someone who had an email acknowledgement around April 2014 but the actual letter did not come until July 2014.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wouldn't be too worry about it yet.

if you look at the excel sheet for citizenship applications (sorry i can't post links), some people waited 5 months before actually receiving it.

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
dlre said:
Apparently there is a time gap for the letter to arrive.

I knew of someone who had an email acknowledgement around April 2014 but the actual letter did not come until July 2014.
Dear Dlre

Are you sure about this guy who received email acknowledgement then received a letter by mail later? Because me too I recived email in October but no Ecas activation until now.! Is that happen before ? Because I am worrying about my application.

Thanks,

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRS said:
I haven't received an email either
Check your junk mail, I received an email from CIC that was in the junk mail box.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iebo said:
Dear Dlre

Are you sure about this guy who received email acknowledgement then received a letter by mail later? Because me too I recived email in October but no Ecas activation until now.! Is that happen before ? Because I am worrying about my application.

Thanks,
Hi Iebo,

When was your application processed? I checked with someone I know at a law firm, it seems that the actual letter of acknowledgement is dated the day the application was sent. E.g they had a client whose application was received on April 7, 2014, eCAS said the AOR and Discover Canada package was sent on April 7. However the letter of acknowledgement and book was received on July 22 and it was dated for June 5 which is the date their application was processed. Which is similar to the timeline with the person I know.

Hopes that help. Good luck :)

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
dlre said:
Hi Iebo,

When was your application processed? I checked with someone I know at a law firm, it seems that the actual letter of acknowledgement is dated the day the application was sent. E.g they had a client whose application was received on April 7, 2014, eCAS said the AOR and Discover Canada package was sent on April 7. However the letter of acknowledgement and book was received on July 22 and it was dated for June 5 which is the date their application was processed. Which is similar to the timeline with the person I know.

Hopes that help. Good luck :)
Thanks Dlre,

I just received AOR by email.