File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
paw2717 said:
Im new here . I will share my timeline

Open/pr application send : sept 23
Cic received : sept 25
OWP received : just today Dec. 11 but they issue it dec 3.
I dont received any email. Just surprised im so happy
congrats!!!

keser1974

Dec 12, 2014
hi guys i am in the uk at the moment the family will follow later,i am trying to get a work permit but so confused which one to get i am bring a 17 year old and a 10 year old with me .i am a care giver of 22 years please can you help. ::)

absolute25

Oct 24, 2011
rolene lj said:
@ absolute25!
Don't worry if u didn't recv ur Aor coz I had a friend of mine that didn't recv Aor after she submit her application for open & Pr. She submitted her application last June then got her OWP last August by mail & got a email last October for her interview. It seems like she only got 4 months since the date she submit her application for open & pr, and now she is landed immigrant from the date of interview last October. Single applicant application is so fast. Congrats in advance! Your waiting journey is coming soon
Thank you so much :) yes, excited and at the same time nervous hahaha

absolute25

Oct 24, 2011
paw2717 said:

congrats!!!!

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
paw2717 said:

Congratulation! That's nice :) I have almost the same timeline as u :)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
paw2717 said:
Thanks Valkyrien and absolte25
[/quot

are u single applicant?

kenken168

Aug 10, 2014
teentinz said:
I called immigration today, he said they just mailed my work permit this morning, probably next week i will receive it, yay! My application received Oct 6. Goodluck to all of us! :)
Congratulations!

kenken168

Aug 10, 2014
paw2717 said:

Congrats!

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gingersnap said:
Hello!! Sa mga nagapply po ng owp/pr na nagpasa ng custody papers paano po ang ginawa nyo???

may anak po kasi ako sa pilipinas at simula ng ipananganak ko sa akin sya nakastay pero simula ng nag-abroad ako sa parents ko sya nakatira, hindi po ako kasal sa tatay ng anak ko. may nakausap po kasi akong immigration lawyer na gagawa ng custody papers at ang singil nya 1,500 CAD,

pwede po ba sa pilipinas ipagawa ang custody papers? sa mga gumawa nito paano po niyo ginawa?

maraming salamat po!!!

Hi gingersnap! We almost have the same situation. Mine is just a bit complicated because I am married. What you need to do is have the father sign the Imm5604. If he refuses to sign then you must file for a court order regarding sole custody of your children stating as to why the full guardianship must be granted to you. You need a lawyer to help you.

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
rolene lj said:
  • Hi everyone! I'm still waiting for the latest update after sept. 2014.
    My friends timeline was doing great. Her dependant was done medical last August, & she's done with all the application kit & docs last August 15. She got an email from the immigration for orig pasport of her dependant last Nov3, then another email last nov.6 confirming that she had a schedule for interview last nov.25. She's done now with the interview & landed immigrant Nov. 25 prior to that interviewed date. She's now waiting for her dependants visa in Philippines. I'm happy for her & do hope that all of us waiting will be next in line. God bless to all of us. Hoping that before end of this year we can receive some great update. Best luck

• Hi ask ko lng kung kelan nagpasa ung friend mo ng LC1 nya?

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hi PrincessKiusta,

matagal ba ung process nun kapag nagfile ako ng court order? kaialangan ko ba umuwi ng pilipinas o hindi? salamat ng marami

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually it didn't come to that point that i had to file for court order kase I was able to convince the father of my children to sign the form. Aside from the Imm5604, nagbigay din ako sa CIC ng affidavit or sworn statement ng ex ko stating that he is giving me the full custody. I have a friend tho who did file for a court order regarding custody. I am not sure how long the process is but what she told me before is that gumastos sha ng 20,000php for it and no, ndi nya kinailangan umuwi ng Pilipinas.

You just need a lawyer to begin with the process. Have it ready as soon as you can too para d mashado madelay ang papers.