n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
kenken168 said:
Guess what? I phoned CIC today and the agent told me my OWP was sent in the mail yesterday ;D

congratulations! ;D

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hello!! Sa mga nagapply po ng owp/pr na nagpasa ng custody papers paano po ang ginawa nyo???

may anak po kasi ako sa pilipinas at simula ng ipananganak ko sa akin sya nakastay pero simula ng nag-abroad ako sa parents ko sya nakatira, hindi po ako kasal sa tatay ng anak ko. may nakausap po kasi akong immigration lawyer na gagawa ng custody papers at ang singil nya 1,500 CAD,

pwede po ba sa pilipinas ipagawa ang custody papers? sa mga gumawa nito paano po niyo ginawa?

maraming salamat po!!!

cuchipot

Nov 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gingersnap said:
Hello!! Sa mga nagapply po ng owp/pr na nagpasa ng custody papers paano po ang ginawa nyo???

may anak po kasi ako sa pilipinas at simula ng ipananganak ko sa akin sya nakastay pero simula ng nag-abroad ako sa parents ko sya nakatira, hindi po ako kasal sa tatay ng anak ko. may nakausap po kasi akong immigration lawyer na gagawa ng custody papers at ang singil nya 1,500 CAD,

pwede po ba sa pilipinas ipagawa ang custody papers? sa mga gumawa nito paano po niyo ginawa?

maraming salamat po!!!
Hi gingersnap,

My situation is somewhat same as yours, but I'm divorced to my husband in the Philippines. Nagsubmit lang ako ng Affidavit of Consent and IMM5604(Declaration from Non-accompanying parent). But my friend, who is not married to the father of her son just told the immigration that she didn't have any contact or didn't know the whereabouts of the father. Now, andito na ang anak nya..
I hope this info will help you. ;D

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
cuchipot said:
Hi gingersnap,

My situation is somewhat same as yours, but I'm divorced to my husband in the Philippines. Nagsubmit lang ako ng Affidavit of Consent and IMM5604(Declaration from Non-accompanying parent). But my friend, who is not married to the father of her son just told the immigration that she didn't have any contact or didn't know the whereabouts of the father. Now, andito na ang anak nya..
I hope this info will help you. ;D
i dont get it! can i submit an affidavit of consent and IMM5604 too? my daughter has a contact with her father so better to comply what the immigration want to submit. What if the father refuse to sign? what other option i could do? your reply is highly appreciated. Godbless

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
any update for october owp and pr appkicant?

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
absolute25 said:
Hi there, can I call cic regarding the status of my OWP? Thanks
when did u submit ur application?

absolute25

Oct 24, 2011
rolene lj said:
@ absolute25!
When did u submit ur application for OWP & Pr? Are u a single or married applicant? Thanks.
Hi, i submitted it last nov. 20.. im a single applicant.. i heard that the processing time is fast. thanks