+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Me again :D

Just called CIC and my OPW has been issued on May 21st. They told me it takes 5-10 business days and if in case it gets lost, I can ask for a new one after 6 weeks of date of issue. Oh and she gave me my OPW number, so I can use it anyways :) (in case I find a job before I receive my permit)!
Oh and they do not send emails all the time, so guys try to call and ask :)

Happy Happy.

Timeline again: CIC received application March 3d (but I got the email May 11th)
OPW issued: May 21st

yet to receive through mail! :D
sooo happy!!!!

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
cfbebe said:
@ blackeyes

Yes I did! Follow the checklist! And rather have one document extra than one missing ;;)
thanks again @cfbebe, you've been a great help to me. I appreciate u a lot and btw, congrats to your OPW. May God bless u more:)

marynanu

May 8, 2013
Congrats cfbebe! Oh my God, you got your email only 2 months later :eek: ? Because I started to worry about mine. I submitted on the 5th of May and I'm still waiting for confirmation by email!

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
What email are y takling about?
The email I received came 2weeks after I sent my application. It's called AOR.....receipt of acknowledgment. It basically tells you that CIC has received officially ur application and s.o is working on it.

I didn't get an email tgat my opw was approved. I had to call them!!!

Does this help???

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Jenil said:
Called CIC and here is the good news, My Owp was approved and sent it today may 14. How many days should i get it on mail? Soooo excited..
Hi Jenil....have y received your opw via post yet? And if so how long did it take to arrive? : )

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Lol....omg everytime I asked about time and process I get my answer anyways. Just received my opw through the mail....so it took 6 business days. ;)

Hope everyone who is waiting for there opw will get it soon. Courage!!!

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
I called cic to ask the status of my application but no update yet! They just told me that the processing time for OWP is 4 months. It's gonna be 3 months this coming June 13th.

marynanu

May 8, 2013
Congrats cfbebe!!! :)
I checked spam, but didn't find anything there, so I called. They said they start to work with applications received on the April, 29th. They received mine on the May 7th, so they haven't started to work with it yet! She said me to wait for couple more weeks. :(
But it's okay, I've done my 2 years, so now I just waiting and hope for the best! ;)

marynanu

May 8, 2013
Oh my goodness, I've got the AOR today morning! It's a really miracle forum! If you want something, just write down here :D :D :D

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
marynanu said:
Oh my goodness, I've got the AOR today morning! It's a really miracle forum! If you want something, just write down here :D :D :D
hi..we have the same timeline but i have'nt receive mine....
I am so worried.!!! :( :( :(