+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

marynanu

May 8, 2013
Hi jpaulianne!
Sure, let's be in touch. I'm marred with 1 child, so I have 2 dependents. What about you? Did you get your conformation latter?

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
marynanu said:
Hi jpaulianne!
Sure, let's be in touch. I'm marred with 1 child, so I have 2 dependents. What about you? Did you get your conformation latter?
Whoa! We are exactly the same, i am married too and i have a 9yr old son..:) so happy to know that Mary Nanu. Where are you from here?

As for my papers, i have already received my confirmation letter last june 4 thru email from CIC but still waiting for my OWP :( how about you??

I am so glad to know that we are on the same track!! :)

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
blackeyes28 said:
So I sent my PR application on June 2, online tracking said it was delivered the following day. Until now, I haven't receive any correspondence, either by mail,email nor any info from cic's client application status. I'm getting restless and worried:( I hope everything's alright. Keeping my fingers crossed..
Hi there, i have a friend who apply for PR/OWP sumtym on 3rd week of May, until now she has not receive any confirmation from CIC, when she called, they said like, they will send the confirmation and OWP both together but the waiting time is within 4 months., But mine, got my Confirmation Letter from CIC on June 4, but still waiting for my OWP, i think u shud call CIC.., and let's see what they're gonna tell you., i have noticed that every agent who will answer the call has different info that makes the applicant so confused :'(

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
iamannegee said:
CIC received my OWP/PR application on March 24, 2014 and my OWP was effective starting June 11, 2014. I received it in my mail on June 20, 2014.

YAY! :)
Hi, just wondering how did u know that ur OWP was effective on June 11, is that showing if you open ur application status on line? Or u just have to call CIC? Im not sure about it.. :-X

Thank's :)

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
When y call CIC and they say yes your opw has been granted, they tell you when and can even give you the work permit number in case you need it already ; )

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
jpaulianne said:
Hi there, i have a friend who apply for PR/OWP sumtym on 3rd week of May, until now she has not receive any confirmation from CIC, when she called, they said like, they will send the confirmation and OWP both together but the waiting time is within 4 months., But mine, got my Confirmation Letter from CIC on June 4, but still waiting for my OWP, i think u shud call CIC.., and let's see what they're gonna tell you., i have noticed that every agent who will answer the call has different info that makes the applicant so confused :'(
yeah, I might have to call cic then.thanks!

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
cfbebe said:
When y call CIC and they say yes your opw has been granted, they tell you when and can even give you the work permit number in case you need it already ; )
Oh, interesting! I wish all the CIC agent would tell me the same thing as yours.. :D

Thank's for ur info :-*

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
hi friends,
i m new on this site ..i m going to apply pr under live in caregiver program ..i m married . can u give me any kind of advice before going to submit pr application . I really appreciate yours help...thank you..

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
dipkaur said:
hi friends,
i m new on this site ..i m going to apply pr under live in caregiver program ..i m married . can u give me any kind of advice before going to submit pr application . I really appreciate yours help...thank you..
Goodluck in ur application. Just make sure, u gather all the required documents just before time u want to pass ur application, such as; Police certificates from other countries that u lived in 10 yrs, Passport and work permit should be valid, etc,..u can also see a Document Checklist in the CIC Website.. :)

And also make sure, you have to prepare enough money,(especially if u have dependants like Me! ) this application makes a hole in the pocket! :p

Save More if u still have time, just a friendly advised.. goodluck in everything..

GodBless Po! ;)

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi jpoulainne
thank you for urs advice!! :)
Today i posted my application lets see what gonna happen !!Crossing fingers...

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hello.I phoned cic today and they said that they are currently processing applications for open work permit received Feb 19,2014 and permanent residency applications received May 16,2014. I submitted my application May 21,2014 and until now I haven't receive anything from them.The agent once told
me about a week ago that they will not going to send AOR anymore,they will only send the confirmation for PR and open work permit at the same time within 4 months.Gobless us all who are patiently waiting for the positive results of our applications

Yen27

Jun 18, 2014
rrsd0608 said:
Hello.I phoned cic today and they said that they are currently processing applications for open work permit received Feb 19,2014 and permanent residency applications received May 16,2014. I submitted my application May 21,2014 and until now I haven't receive anything from them.The agent once told
me about a week ago that they will not going to send AOR anymore,they will only send the confirmation for PR and open work permit at the same time within 4 months.Gobless us all who are patiently waiting for the positive results of our applications
I still received my AOR last April when I sent my applications for prand owp last march 30, 2014 but until now I don't have my owp yet. It's been 3 months.

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Yen27 said:
I still received my AOR last April when I sent my applications for prand owp last march 30, 2014 but until now I don't have my owp yet. It's been 3 months.
The agent told me that the open work permit is 4 months.maybe yours is on its way now.not like me who still have to wait for 3 months still or sooner ....hopefully