21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Guys,

Can i show the equity shares for proof of income? How can we show PF statement, which is time restricted?

Thanks for the help

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman Das said:
No problem at all. but it should be satisfied the "Proof of Fund" conditions which applies in terms & conditions during submission of your application. that means the minimum maturity date of PF should be consider as the rules at the date you substitution of your application.
The PF is showing the date from January 5th 2015 to October 23rd 2015. is it ok..mate

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been two months from now but still application received - this is great! :D
I still have 5.5 months to go..... horary!!!!!!!!!

This is not GOOD at ALL...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hi Experts:
I have a following situation, need your expert opinion. Thanks in advance.

I have applied in SINP - OID under NOC 2171 dated: September 23, 2015. Current status of application is in process since November 13, 2015 (IN process almost after 50 days).

I have has also applied in SINP-EE under NOC 2171 dated: November 03, 2015 and it has became in process status on November 23, 2015 (In Process after 20 days)

My EE CRS is 327
My CIC eligibility points are 72 including spouse 5 points (ECA is three years bachelor in computer science, ECA valid till 2017)

Now, i have received email from SINP to select the one application for further processing.

Please advise based on your experience which one is better to chose and what points should be considered will making decision..

Thanks

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daserock said:
It's been two months from now but still application received - this is great! :D
I still have 5.5 months to go..... horary!!!!!!!!!

This is not GOOD at ALL...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
yea..Me too..

But one or two member of SEP-15 SINP-OID get nomination.....

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lores said:
yea..Me too..

But one or two member of SEP-15 SINP-OID get nomination.....
really? is this true lores? can you provide some link pls.. how come..hehehe

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSOOMRO said:
Hi Experts:
I have a following situation, need your expert opinion. Thanks in advance.

I have applied in SINP - OID under NOC 2171 dated: September 23, 2015. Current status of application is in process since November 13, 2015 (IN process almost after 50 days).

I have has also applied in SINP-EE under NOC 2171 dated: November 03, 2015 and it has became in process status on November 23, 2015 (In Process after 20 days)

My EE CRS is 327
My CIC eligibility points are 72 including spouse 5 points (ECA is three years bachelor in computer science, ECA valid till 2017)

Now, i have received email from SINP to select the one application for further processing.

Please advise based on your experience which one is better to chose and what points should be considered will making decision..

Thanks
This is good mate..
SINP-OID is more on paper-based application, once you nominated you have to send your all docs in CIC together w/ the nomination letter and this quite a long process. For SINP-EE online application and quite faster than OID. So, on my opinion I would choose the latter.

Thanks,

hopingEE

Oct 5, 2015
Same here :(

SEP 25 OID and still in app received state........

I guess i should had dropped OID and gunned for EE NOV intake :(

It seems I have done a mistake dropping EE NOV as once cannot have two applications for same province as suggested in this forum...

Any views????

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I thought the idea of Express Entry was that the application gets priority processing - I applied on the 24th Sept for OID, but if they've started processing the Nov EE applications then I'm thinking maybe they'll do all those extra 500 (or whatever it was) EE applications first, and then come back to the rest of the OID ones afterwards. Or they've at least moved some of immigration officers off OID and onto EE anyway :(

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
lores said:
The PF is showing the date from January 5th 2015 to October 23rd 2015. is it ok..mate
Yes. This is ok & they giving you the signal that you are going to get a news within short time.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
lores said:
Yes, This is ok & SINP giving you the signal that you will get a news from SINP within short time. best of luck.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
j_macwan said:
Somebody suggested me to create an Express Entry profile... When I get SINP nomination and update the EE profile, I will get more points.
So I am wondering if thats the right thing to do or not.
if u r the future applicant, u just try to the following instruction.

1) from January 2nd SINP may declare the OID (this is just from statistical report). This is the paper based application , means at first u have to apply by online for OID & then when u will get nomination then u have to submit ur application to CIC paper based. so, u don't need to open express entry profile for OID. because when u will apply for OID, then in the application form they will ask u whether or not u have the EE profile. that time u have to put the answer "NO". this is one types of misleading. so, primarily you don't do this. as you r a future applicant, then statistical report says, there is no chance to declare again the sub category EE before March-April.
2) You can open an EE profile, if u want to apply in Sub category EE. when u will get nomination from EE sub catagory then u will get 600 points which will add with your EE profile. & then next CIC round u will get ITA.

Bur remember that the nomination from OID will not include with express entry profile. when u will get nomination from OID then u have to submit the application at CIC paper based. means all documents should be hard copy original or certified as CIC instruction to CIC office by courier.
But sub category EE application is the mode of online application, means when u will get nomination from SINP , then u will submit the application using online & have to upload ur document by scan & have to pay fee by online credit card.
I think, u r understand now. best of luck.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
pankajmz said:
Guys,

Can i show the equity shares for proof of income? How can we show PF statement, which is time restricted?

Thanks for the help
whatever it is ur income source , this is no matter. but they want to see ur proof of fund but not proof of income source. u have to show ur PF statement by bank. If u ask to the bank Bank will provide u the certificate with details (including account name, date of deposit, total amount & the conversion amount of CAD Dollar). But it should be Provident fund or term deposit or time deposit etc. the fund must be matured at least 3 months before of the application submission. if 1 day less of 3 months then ur PF might be disqualify.