+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Layoff-Moving/ Moved back to home country after applying for ALBERTA Nomination

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Re: Layoff-Moving/ Moved back to home country after applying for ALBERTA Nominat

A quick update, I have received my new nomination package and it has got new expiry date, so I have 6 months to apply to CIC and Now i can apply in my home country (India),

So all can relax who are in such situation, as we all know for sure that it is possible to shift case from Buffalo to New Delhi.

DZ

downloadzombie said:
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my program officer last week through email and she told me that my new nomination package has been posted on April 17 to my address in India.

So everyone who have been nominated and are moving out need not worry.

Can anyone tell me how long it would take for nomination package to reach India??

As per website of canadapost, it should take 4-6 weeks for a package sent by surface mail.

I was wondering what mode they are using to sent nomination packages...

Albertagovernor, Can you please throw some light here.

thanks,

DZ

Note: Please copy n paste this post or link where ever such questions are posted.

downloadzombie said:
Dear joshi,

-original docs being refrrred here are those which are sent to you from AINP office when you get nominated(instruction to apply to cic, letter etc)
-they will send new nomination at my address in my home country.
-How long: no one can answer this including AINP.(depends on work load)
- source of info is email from program officer who was handling my case.
- i cant post original email(sorry bout that)

My next post will be when I receive new nomination at my address in my home country.

thanks,

DZ
joshi77 said:
Download ...

I have applied under old process ( 003 form with invitation letter ) and my application is received before 19th feb ...still awaiting my nomination

I have lost my job recently and might have to go back if i do not get any job .

i want to know

what original documents you have to send again exactly
Do you mean they will send you new nomination certificate ....
how long is this process according to alberta office
Did you speak to them by yourself or got this info from other source
Can you please post any email you might have received from them regarding this from AINP OFFICE

Kindly reply to my concerns if you can and keep us posted in this thread for any updates to your case ... it will surely help lots of people

downloadzombie said:
Hi Friends,

For those who applied before feb 19 and received nomination at mailing address but had to move out of USA before you could apply for CIC, (Imagine you applied for AINP and had to go back to home country and your nomination is received at your friend's address),THERE IS A GOOD NEWS.

CIC process can be continued from home country.

you need to send your original application package back to AINP and then they will issue a fresh package at your new mailing address in your home country. also they will send nomination certificate to canadian embassy in your home country.

Please copy n paste this where ever such questions were raised as we now have so many forums. Seniors please take care.

Source of Info: My own case( though yet to receive new package)

DZ

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: Layoff-Moving/ Moved back to home country after applying for ALBERTA Nominat

Congrats dude. How many days did it take to get the new nomination after you intimating them about your change of address( to India)

downloadzombie said:
A quick update, I have received my new nomination package and it has got new expiry date, so I have 6 months to apply to CIC and Now i can apply in my home country (India),

So all can relax who are in such situation, as we all know for sure that it is possible to shift case from Buffalo to New Delhi.

DZ

downloadzombie said:
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my program officer last week through email and she told me that my new nomination package has been posted on April 17 to my address in India.

Can anyone tell me how long it would take for nomination package to reach India??

As per website of canadapost, it should take 4-6 weeks for a package sent by surface mail.

thanks,

DZ

Note: Please copy n paste this post or link where ever such questions are posted.

downloadzombie said:
Dear joshi,

-original docs being refrrred here are those which are sent to you from AINP office when you get nominated(instruction to apply to cic, letter etc)

My next post will be when I receive new nomination at my address in my home country.

thanks,

DZ
joshi77 said:
Download ...

I have applied under old process ( 003 form with invitation letter ) and my application is received before 19th feb ...still awaiting my nomination

i want to know

Can you please post any email you might have received from them regarding this from AINP OFFICE

Kindly reply to my concerns if you can and keep us posted in this thread for any updates to your case ... it will surely help lots of people

downloadzombie said:
Hi Friends,

For those who applied before feb 19 and received nomination at mailing address but had to move out of USA before you could apply for CIC, (Imagine you applied for AINP and had to go back to home country and your nomination is received at your friend's address),THERE IS A GOOD NEWS.

you need to send your original application package back to AINP and then they will issue a fresh package at your new mailing address in your home country. also they will send nomination certificate to canadian embassy in your home country.

Please copy n paste this where ever such questions were raised as we now have so many forums. Seniors please take care.

DZ

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016

What about those of us who have already submitted the CIC to Buffalo?

If we were to go back to our home country, would we need to start the entire CIC process from the beginning in our home country or could we do the Passport request stage via Buffalo (though we are outside the US)?

While processing times for PNP in India are not too bad, 10 months to 16 months, it would suck if one were just a couple of months from getting a PR.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009

venky321 said:
What about those of us who have already submitted the CIC to Buffalo?

If we were to go back to our home country, would we need to start the entire CIC process from the beginning in our home country or could we do the Passport request stage via Buffalo (though we are outside the US)?

While processing times for PNP in India are not too bad, 10 months to 16 months, it would suck if one were just a couple of months from getting a PR.
You may find some answers here...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=61624;topic=11870.475;num_replies=1025;sesc=f06cb4193565bd8f0b515bc4284f63ee

dipulata

Sep 30, 2008
Hi friends ,

I received my pnp nomination may 10 send application to cic on may 25 now I have received approval for change of status from h1 to f1 visa how do i let alberta or cic know about the change of my status. do i just email them? call them? I dont think PN status update has the option to talk about the change in visa status.
or should i just do nothing and just chill out

j2alberta

May 11, 2009

DZ,
can you please update us on how is the process working out for you - meaning applying from India after receiving nomination.
anything to watch out for or some general thoughts/ comments.

downloadzombie said:

DZ

downloadzombie said:
Hi Everyone,

thanks,

DZ

downloadzombie said:
Dear joshi,

thanks,

DZ
joshi77 said:
Download ...

i want to know

downloadzombie said:
Hi Friends,

DZ

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Everyone,

There are few god things with processing at New Delhi office:

1) The letter from AINP is worded bit differently. It say I have an option of paying RPRF along with my application save processing time.

2) I received a packet from CHC, New Delhi with my file number starting with I-XXXXXXXXX. Not sure if its AOR number. DOnt know how I got this eveb before I applied with completed CIC forms. This packet has some additional forms such as out of country travel etc. Also this has latest CIC forms and latest instruction for local visa office.

3) New Delhi office requires work exp certificates and educational experience certificates for me and my spouse.

Rest everything is same.

I will provide an update once I submit my completed application and receive further communication from CHC, Delhi

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Re: Finally Got AOR

hi Everyone,
I applied to CIC, New Delhi on July 3, I received AOR on Jul 17 with a date of Jul 13.

I am now waiting for medicals. I have provided RPRF fees also(as letter from Alberta mentioned that I have option of paying RPRF at time of application to CIC) and I got receipt for both processing and RPRF fees.

Also I could see my status now on ECAS.

Seems like Canada is not too far now.
-DZ

downloadzombie said:
Hi Everyone,

1) The letter from AINP is worded bit differently. It say I have an option of paying RPRF along with my application save processing time.

2) I received a packet from CHC, New Delhi with my file number starting with I-XXXXXXXXX. Not sure if its AOR number. DOnt know how I got this eveb before I applied with completed CIC forms. This packet has some additional forms such as out of country travel etc. Also this has latest CIC forms and latest instruction for local visa office.

3) New Delhi office requires work exp certificates and educational experience certificates for me and my spouse.

Rest everything is same.

I will provide an update once I submit my completed application and receive further communication from CHC, Delhi

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Re: Finally Got AOR

downloadzombie said:
hi Everyone,
I applied to CIC, New Delhi on July 3, I received AOR on Jul 17 with a date of Jul 13.

I am now waiting for medicals. I have provided RPRF fees also(as letter from Alberta mentioned that I have option of paying RPRF at time of application to CIC) and I got receipt for both processing and RPRF fees.

Also I could see my status now on ECAS.

Seems like Canada is not too far now.
-DZ

downloadzombie said:
Hi Everyone,

Rest everything is same.

It is not to far at all I love that spirit keep it up.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008

hi dz,

yes, i agree with rasco. you are actually quite near! goodluck to us. :)