+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
cocknbull said:
No dear it should be all dependents either 18 or above 18 if they are included in FSW application. Just in case of above 18 one needs to also tick consent included.

Thanks
agreed

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
this is private website

we should follow the instructions provided on CHC official application form please read instruction paragraph on top of the IMM5475

secondly even if you send separate form no matter it will definitely have no impact on issuance of CAIPS/GCMS but i always prefer official instructions of CHC on official documents and websites.
Hi!

It is my understanding and I am following instructions of IMM5563 form where it says consent form is required form each individual who is over 18 and included in application so is the spouse.

Its ok if you disagree. You are entitled to give your opinion..... :)

Thanks

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
cocknbull said:
Off course it is required. Read my above post I have also provided the link. Thanks
i ordered my own CAIPS on only one consent form and expected to get in this week lets see it work or not?

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
cocknbull said:
He / she can give any email but it is asked in requester's contact information and it is only reqester who is supposed to order so preferably requester's email address. Thanks
he just want to save time to get CAIPS so if he want to give his own email id it will also work.

abc@yahoo.com

no one can tell its my id or my relative`s id living in canada

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
i ordered my own CAIPS on only one consent form and expected to get in this week lets see it work or not?
Dear cheeata37.

You might get it because they are not that strict on that and what they can do they can stop information relating to your spouse but I think you will get it but proper way is to send spouse's consent also. Next time I recommend that you also send spouse's consent. Thanks

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
cocknbull said:
He has already filled and sent the application. You are bit late responding here but just for your info in

2. He has to tick both access to information act and privacy act (passport copy or PR card is attached with application)

3. Preferably tick both CAIPS and GCMS and they will send whatever is available CAIPS or GCMS for his file.

Thanks
2. no fee is required for privacy act option so if paying fee of 5$ its only required in first option that is access to information act.

so if paying fee then why ticking free service?

3. agreed

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
he just want to save time to get CAIPS so if he want to give his own email id it will also work.

abc @ yahoo.com

no one can tell its my id or my relative`s id living in canada
Dear I know he can give any email but if gives his own email and if his email has his name which differs from requester's name then authorities can be suspecious. I hope you understand what I am saying. And if CAIPS / GCMS is ordered from requesters's email address it preferablywill go back to same email address.

Because CAIPS / GCMS can be ordered by email too and thats what me and other people have done.

Just my opinion. Thanks

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Dear Cocknbull,

As per new Consent form

IMM 5475 "If your spouse or common law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual, he or she should sigh in the space provided for spouse ( common law partner )"

if for spouse required one more consent form then why they required both signature ( Applicant and Spouse ) on single form .

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
2. no fee is required for privacy act option so if paying fee of 5$ its only required in first option that is access to information act.

so if paying fee then why ticking free service?

3. agreed
Dear you have misunderstood this. Ticking privacy act doesn't mean you are paying fees for that. That means we have included proof of citizenship or permanant residence of requester who is ordering.

I don't know which form you are using old IMM5563 or new one. As per new form

We have to tick "Access to information act ($5 fee included) We will always pay $5 fee and its not free.

We will have to tick Privacy act which means we have included proof of citizenship or permanant residence of requester who is ordering. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeswecandoit said:
Dear Cocknbull,

As per new Consent form

IMM 5475 "If your spouse or common law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual, he or she should sigh in the space provided for spouse ( common law partner )"

if for spouse required one more consent form then why they required both signature ( Applicant and Spouse ) on single form .
I would only say to be on safe side its better to include two consents from you and your spouse and the same says in the link I gave in my above post. But in your case If it works for you with just one consent then no problems. Good luck. Thanks

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
cocknbull said:
Hi!

It is my understanding and I am following instructions of IMM5563 form where it says consent form is required form each individual who is over 18 and included in application so is the spouse.

Its ok if you disagree. You are entitled to give your opinion..... :)

Thanks
The form says:

If your spouse or common-law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual, he or she should sign in the space provided. your dependent Children who are 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form if they wish to authorize CIC and CBSA to release their information to a designated individual.

i think you are reading old form

following is the official link to access correct official updated form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
cocknbull said:
Dear cheeata37.

You might get it because they are not that strict on that and what they can do they can stop information relating to your spouse but I think you will get it but proper way is to send spouse's consent also. Next time I recommend that you also send spouse's consent. Thanks
read the refrence weblink and my above post

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
The form says:

If your spouse or common-law partner wishes to release personal information to the same designated individual, he or she should sign in the space provided. your dependent Children who are 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form if they wish to authorize CIC and CBSA to release their information to a designated individual.

i think you are reading old form

following is the official link to access correct official updated form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
I have already answered above to be on safe side its better to include 2 consents from you and your wife. This is just my opinion but if you are happy with one consent or you think just one consent is required then good luck to you. Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
read the refrence weblink and my above post
I am here to help only and I am advising people as per my understanding. If some body disagrees and wants to do whatever he / she thinks is right please feel free. Thanks

If any one wants to contact CAIPS / GCMS authorities by email or phone their contact is

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

and email and contact of one of their representatives

Carig Elizabeth

elizabeth.craig @ cic.gc.ca

Tel. +1-613-957-2699

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Dear Cocknbull,

you are doing good job // helping others .... keep continue + 1 to you .

everybody understand that we are here to help each other - no one perfect // we can find 90% way by CV forum // and it is good .