+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Kashif79 said:
IMHO, after u get processing date. If u receive MR+RPRF+PPR (in case of NDVO), then no need to apply for CAIPS. However, if u wont hear anything from ur respective CHC after 1 - 2 months of processing date then go a head for CAIPS to know what actually is going on in ur case.

Best wishes
@kashif79,
thnx brother for helping me.
Best of luck.
Jevan

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Hi:

I just realized that I had applied for GCMS Notes using old forms. It would be any problem?

And

The new form does say specifically about GCMS notes or CAIPS so what they are sending these days CAIPS or GCMS?

Thanks

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
kan2008 said:
Hi:

I just realized that I had applied for GCMS Notes using old forms. It would be any problem?

And

The new form does say specifically about GCMS notes or CAIPS so what they are sending these days CAIPS or GCMS?

Thanks
GCMS

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Dear Cocknbull,

i reicved mine also and i found in last note ( issued to ISD for review and futher instruction) what this mean?

hany

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HANY2012 said:
Dear Cocknbull,

i reicved mine also and i found in last note ( issued to ISD for review and futher instruction) what this mean?

hany
which visa office u belong to??

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Hi,

I had asked the status of my request for the GCMS (Please let me know my request number and the date I will receive the notes.
) at the ATIP e-mail address and got this reply. They did not like my query.

"
The legislated timeframe for responding to an access to information or privacy request is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request beyond the 30 calendar days if:

· the request is for a large number of records or requires a search through a large number of records, and the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution;

· external consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time limit; or

· notice to a third party is required to advise him or her that his or her information is the subject of a request.

The Privacy Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request for a maximum of 30 calendar days beyond the initial 30 days if:

· the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution; or

· consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time restriction.

Regards,

"

Last time when i asked about the status they replied me with the status but this time :eek: :eek:

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Hello Kan2008,

This is a standard Email I received before. Nothing to worry about.

Take care and good luck.

kan2008 said:
Hi,

I had asked the status of my request for the GCMS (Please let me know my request number and the date I will receive the notes.
) at the ATIP e-mail address and got this reply. They did not like my query.

"
The legislated timeframe for responding to an access to information or privacy request is 30 calendar days. The Access to Information Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request beyond the 30 calendar days if:

· the request is for a large number of records or requires a search through a large number of records, and the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution;

· external consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time limit; or

· notice to a third party is required to advise him or her that his or her information is the subject of a request.

The Privacy Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request for a maximum of 30 calendar days beyond the initial 30 days if:

· the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the institution; or

· consultations are necessary and cannot reasonably be expected to be completed within the original time restriction.

Regards,

"

Last time when i asked about the status they replied me with the status but this time :eek: :eek:

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Dear Friends

your help is required in this, r GCMS or Caips the same thing or both provide different information ? if they are different please provide the link through which GCMS can be purchased directly as i have not came accross a single site where i can order GCMS yet.

Regards
Amir

erdavid

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
hi cocknbull or any members,

please advice honest feedback for my caips result:
1) APPLIC REC'D: 26-03-2007
2) IMMCAT: SW1
3) PS. NOC: 2241
4) sent letter 22DEC08 advising client of the option of withdrawing
5) PSDEC=0; BDEC=0; OREQ=0; SELDEC=0; MEDDEC=0; FINDEC=0
6) only age mark have score of 10, all other were 00
7) view medical assessments for entire family(Y/N)? Y
8) paper file sent to PA; File NF'D to: OW1 on 06-05-2007 microlocator

thanks and hoping for any feedback.

regards, erdavid

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erdavid said:
hi cocknbull or any members,

please advice honest feedback for my caips result:
1) APPLIC REC'D: 26-03-2007
2) IMMCAT: SW1
3) PS. NOC: 2241
4) sent letter 22DEC08 advising client of the option of withdrawing
5) PSDEC=0; BDEC=0; OREQ=0; SELDEC=0; MEDDEC=0; FINDEC=0
6) only age mark have score of 10, all other were 00
7) view medical assessments for entire family(Y/N)? Y
8) paper file sent to PA; File NF'D to: OW1 on 06-05-2007 microlocator

thanks and hoping for any feedback.

regards, erdavid
Hi erdavid, sorry to write, but PSDEC is 0. it means u have to wait for refund of fees from CIC.

erdavid

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
amitsmeet said:
Hi erdavid, sorry to write, but PSDEC is 0. it means u have to wait for refund of fees from CIC.
hi amitsmeet,
no problem. that was also my 1st impression.
regards, erdavid

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
HANY2012 said:
Dear Cocknbull,

hany
hello, ISD is Visa officer name, mine is also ISD.
From ur singe line CAIPS it seems after initial assessment and screening by Programme assistant (PSDEC = 1 at this stage), He forwarded ur file to ISD for furthur review and instructions and on ur BF'D ur VO (ISD) will perform SELDEC on basis of ur Paper screening based on review of Programme Assistant.
After that if u found eligible then u will get either Update doc request or MED+RPRF.

by the way which is ur Visa Office?

Also give more information so dat any body can comment better.

Best regards

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
amir82 said:
Dear Friends

your help is required in this, r GCMS or Caips the same thing or both provide different information ? if they are different please provide the link through which GCMS can be purchased directly as i have not came accross a single site where i can order GCMS yet.

Regards
Amir
gcms is upgradation of caips software. simplified version. Read the first page of this forum and u will get full details about How to order gcms/caips..

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
rsb2010 said:
gcms is upgradation of caips software. simplified version. Read the first page of this forum and u will get full details about How to order gcms/caips..
treat caips and gcms as same... new applicants get gcms...if your app no. starts wid E then u will moat probably get gcms...

candy_canada

Jul 1, 2012
Dear friends

After remaining 3 months in in processing,I have applied for CAIPS yesterday through my relative in Canada. If anybody can tell how many days they are taking these days to send it.

Good luck to all

Regards

Candy