+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovais said:
thanx CnB
if they are just lookin for more clarification on the information i have already provided it will turn out to be fine for i can furnish them with more documents. do u think tht at this point in time the BGC are nearly concluded.
Hi!

I dont' think BG checks have completed for you yet. They normally start after medicals and that includes security too. Wish you luck.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chigwell1779 said:
hi cocknbull,can i reapply for gcms notes again as its going to be month since i received my last gcms notes.no progress so far regarding medicals and its going to be 4 months to be in process.whats ur opinion and advice mate
regard
chigwell1779
Hi!

Yes you can apply any time you like. What did you see in your last notes ? Have you passed the eligibility ? What about points and other things like criminality / security ? Any concerns there in notes of vo ?

Thanks

K

K_S

cocknbull said:
Hi!

I dont' think BG checks have completed for you yet. They normally start after medicals and that includes security too. Wish you luck.

Thanks
Hi......
I m waiting for MR...but against my CSQ....LVO replied that Routine BG checks are undergoing..................wat does this mean?

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Thanks
oh yes BGC is a long drawn process i understand. actually i am more concerned about the eligibility assessment at the moment for being on 67 points is might uncomfortable. do u think tht i might have passed tht n after providing more information this stage will be passed.
regards!

sndygne

Jul 19, 2012
Hi,does anybody know how long it is taking to receive CAIPS notes now a days if u apply by email and ask for electronic notes. my relative has applied on 6th July.He just attached the reqd docs and emailed them without writing anything in the message body making it look like blank mail with attachments . Is it ok or shall I ask him to re send the mail and write something in the message box of email, quote author
hi ram84, I ordered last march 16, got it on April 17.
[/quote]

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
in gcms notes criminality is passed,eligibility is passed,security __________.
ielts verified online,education verified.documents appear genuiune.
file fwdd to officer to review dated march 2012.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chigwell1779 said:
in gcms notes criminality is passed,eligibility is passed,security __________.
ielts verified online,education verified.documents appear genuiune.
file fwdd to officer to review dated march 2012.
Hi!

I think for you there is no need to order another GCMS and there will be nothing new for you. Everything is perfect for you like eligibility and criminality passed. Just give it some time and you will get medicals. It may be the case that they are awaiting clearance from ECU.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sndygne said:
Hi,does anybody know how long it is taking to receive CAIPS notes now a days if u apply by email and ask for electronic notes. my relative has applied on 6th July.He just attached the reqd docs and emailed them without writing anything in the message body making it look like blank mail with attachments . Is it ok or shall I ask him to re send the mail and write something in the message box of email, quote author
hi ram84, I ordered last march 16, got it on April 17.
If you apply by email you normally get in 30 days so expect your notes on 5 August. Its ok if he sent without writing any cover letter. I think at least he would have written CAIPS / GCMS in subject of email. I would advise you to ask him to send them another email and provide your details like full name, file no etc and ask them to give him request no and expected date to receive your notes.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovais said:
oh yes BGC is a long drawn process i understand. actually i am more concerned about the eligibility assessment at the moment for being on 67 points is might uncomfortable. do u think tht i might have passed tht n after providing more information this stage will be passed.
regards!
Hi!

No. At the moment it looks eligibility is not passed yet. Only after you will provide additional docs they would review and take eligibility decision. Good luck to you...

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
Hi......
I m waiting for MR...but against my CSQ....LVO replied that Routine BG checks are undergoing..................wat does this mean?
Hi!

This is a standard reply to gain time actually. This also means they are checking your back ground. It can be any thing like job verification or education docs or any thing else. Eligibility is not passed for you yet. Have you ordered CAIPS / GCMS. They can be helpful.

Thanks

K

K_S

cocknbull said:
Hi!

No. At the moment it looks eligibility is not passed yet. Only after you will provide additional docs they would review and take eligibility decision. Good luck to you...

Thanks
Hi......

As per ur reply..... if VO ask for UPDATED FORMS ONLY ...NOT ADDITIONAL DOCS...........then what would be the eligibility+Selection Decision scenerio?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
Hi......

As per ur reply..... if VO ask for UPDATED FORMS ONLY ...NOT ADDITIONAL DOCS...........then what would be the eligibility+Selection Decision scenerio?
That can only be verified from CAIPS / GCMS.

Thanks

K

K_S

cocknbull said:
That can only be verified from CAIPS / GCMS.

Thanks
Thanks for ur reply...
IS this reply of rotuine BG check means Noc telly OK + 67 + Job description OK..?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
Thanks for ur reply...
IS this reply of rotuine BG check means Noc telly OK + 67 + Job description OK..?
Dear Back ground check is a standard word they use for every thing. They also hide concerns in your GCMS / CAIPS notes and give excuse of acts s(15) or 16(1)(c). To be honest it is very hard to tell what they actually looking for and what concerns they might have and what they are checking.

In one word Back ground it covers a lots of things like your previous job, work experience, list of addresses you stayed, job duties, NOC match to your job, points calculation etc etc.

All in all expect everything to be get done during back ground checking what I said above.

Thanks

sndygne

Jul 19, 2012
Thanks dear for the reply. will do as advised. Does the info dept. give request no. to each email or one has to ask for it ?