+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last Name incorrect in PPR

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello, I just received PPR from NDVO, they have my last name incorrect. Although, first name, UCI and Application Number are correct, what should I do?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, I just received PPR from NDVO, they have my last name incorrect. Although, first name, UCI and Application Number are correct, what should I do?
If it's the PPR, it should not be critical - send in your documents (passport etc) and draw their attention by letter or whatever that the PPR had a typo and please ensure COPR/visa are done correctly.

Reactions: deep.g

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Should I write about the typo on the height and eye colour sheet or should I attach another page about it?

Huntingwhale

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Should I write about the typo on the height and eye colour sheet or should I attach another page about it?
We had the same issue except they wrote the street name wrong on our letter. I made a webform and also wrote an email to our VAC office, but never heard a response. So I wrote a letter which summarized our PPR package (including height, eye color, etc) and also wrote a paragraph about the error on the letter.

After sending our package to our VFS, we got a confirmation it was sent to IRCC. So hopefully that means the correction was understood correctly.

So basically I would suggest doing a IRCC webform and write it in a letter explaining the error. Likely it was just a data entry error.

Reactions: deep.g

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
We had the same issue except they wrote the street name wrong on our letter. I made a webform and wrote and email to our VAC office, but never heard a response. So I also wrote a letter which summarized our PPR package (including height, eye color, etc) and also wrote a paragraph about the error on the letter.

After sending our package to our VFS, we got a confirmation it was sent to IRCC. So hopefully that means the correction was understood correctly.

So basically I would suggest doing a IRCC webform and write it in a letter explaining the error. Likely it was just a data entry error.
Thank you, I also would write a paragraph under the height and eye colour table explaining the error and would definitely raise a webform too. Thank you.

nayauser

Jul 28, 2023
If it's the PPR, it should not be critical - send in your documents (passport etc) and draw their attention by letter or whatever that the PPR had a typo and please ensure COPR/visa are done correctly.
ARE you sure? Have you experienced this OR just making it up?