+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mujahko said:
Qorax or others,

Can you please suggest a different route if US requires visa, from Ottawa to Abu Dhabi?

Thank u?
How about Ottawa to Abu Dhabi change planes in
1) Frankfurt (FRA)
2) Vancouver (YVR), Hong Kong (HKG), Manila
3) Montreal (YUL), Amman (AMM)?
4) Montreal (YUL), Paris (CDG)?

hirkshah

Jul 13, 2010
Ahmedbad India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 04, 2010
File Transfer...
March 06, 2012
Med's Request
July 09, 2013
Med's Done....
July 31, 2013
Passport Req..
July 09, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 08, 2013
Dear Qorax & All,

My husband has applied under NOC code of 0111. Four out of six yrs of experience under that NOC code. Now he is planning to change the job and his job duties might get changed and it may not fall under the same code. We have already received 2nd AOR in the month of Nov'10.

Will this kind of change at this stage affect the application? If yes, how?

Is it necessary to continue with the same Job & Job Duties, we were into at the time of application?

Could you pls guide us on this aspect asap because we have to take the decision within two days.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hirkshah said:
Dear Qorax & All,

My husband has applied under NOC code of 0111. Four out of six yrs of experience under that NOC code. Now he is planning to change the job and his job duties might get changed and it may not fall under the same code. We have already received 2nd AOR in the month of Nov'10.

Will this kind of change at this stage affect the application? If yes, how?

Is it necessary to continue with the same Job & Job Duties, we were into at the time of application?

Could you pls guide us on this aspect asap because we have to take the decision within two days.
Once u have presented your apps to CIC, your file gets 'locked-in' with all its aspects as presented on that date. And once u get your 2nd AOR all those eligibility info is 'locked' too as 'provisionally accepted'. Any changes thereon doesn't affect those 'eligibility info'.

All that's required for u is to info your VO about the change in job & its particulars. Such info isn't going to affect your eligibility - if u have already been accepted.

Qorax

tej01

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Dear qorax Sir,
i applied FSW visa. I got Newdelhi visa office file number october 27th 2010. till now no news about our application.
can i apply job offer for my husband to canada now?. it will cause any problem on FSW.

one of the consultant say from canada Job offer+workpermit it will take process 6 to 9 month,

other wise can i wait until get FSW visa?
Thanking you,

engrss

Jan 22, 2011
hi Qorax
Thankx for being so wonderful on this forum. Just a quick question for u.
I am planning to land Edmonton next month. I can't find direct flights most all going through Toronto. Is it possible to transfer to local airport without completing immigration formalities.
( collecting baggage n moving to local terminal by myself)
Regards

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must land in the first Canadian airport you arrive in. Once you go through immigration, you will be taking domestic flights and will not go through immigration again.

engrss

Jan 22, 2011
Thanks Leon for the clarification-
I am little concerned about POE; health care is one reason i would like to land in Alberta.
If i land in Toronto, complete immigration formalities and take local flight to Alberta will this make me elidgible for health coverage from day 1( which is available in Alberta Province).

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
engrss said:
Thanks Leon for the clarification-
I am little concerned about POE; health care is one reason i would like to land in Alberta.
If i land in Toronto, complete immigration formalities and take local flight to Alberta will this make me elidgible for health coverage from day 1( which is available in Alberta Province).
Yes.
It's the province where u settle matters (residential ties).

Qorax

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have a connecting flight taking you from Toronto to Alberta right away, there will be no problem getting first day health coverage. If you prefer to land in AB, try to find a flight to Calgary. There are a lot more international flights to Calgary than Edmonton.

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
engrss said:
Thanks a lot Qorax and Leon.... appreciated.
Dear Qorax,
I have got my PR(fsw1) visa in NOC 1111.Acount.(PG commerce)
i also have diploma certificate of electrical engineering from my home country .(10+3) which i have not mentioned in my application because it was not necessary for NOC1111.

now i came to know that to get employment in NOC1111 is tougher than the electrical engineering(Industrial electrician, or elec. engineer/// i am also interested to work in electrical. field because i can start my own business in this field in future)

if i want to change my profession and want to get license (P.Eng in Ontario)
will it be problematic(to both licensing body and CIC ) for me to apply for a P.engineer as i have got my visa on NOC1111 accountant?will licensing body or CIC object?

because i can fetch the job easily as a P.Eng. than an accountant.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bnimsin said:
Dear Qorax,
I have got my PR(fsw1) visa in NOC 1111.Acount.(PG commerce)
i also have diploma certificate of electrical engineering from my home country .(10+3) which i have not mentioned in my application because it was not necessary for NOC1111.

now i came to know that to get employment in NOC1111 is tougher than the electrical engineering(Industrial electrician, or elec. engineer/// i am also interested to work in electrical. field because i can start my own business in this field in future)

if i want to change my profession and want to get license (P.Eng in Ontario)
will it be problematic(to both licensing body and CIC ) for me to apply for a P.engineer as i have got my visa on NOC1111 accountant?will licensing body or CIC object?

because i can fetch the job easily as a P.Eng. than an accountant.
There wouldn't be any problem.
After 'landing' u r free to pursue any line of work, as well as course of study.

Qorax

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
qorax said:
There wouldn't be any problem.
After 'landing' u r free to pursue any line of work, as well as course of study.

Qorax
will licensing body come to know on what NOC experience i got PR visa(from my SIN)?
because i have not mentioned my Education in my FSW Application as electrical engineer as it was not relevant to the application.if Licensing body inquire the information from CIC there will be contradiction for what about I am worried.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bnimsin said:
will licensing body come to know on what NOC experience i got PR visa(from my SIN)?
because i have not mentioned my Education in my FSW Application as electrical engineer as it was not relevant to the application.if Licensing body inquire the information from CIC there will be contradiction for what about I am worried.
They do not care...