+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kitchener Office!

April2012

Jan 23, 2013
egyo said:
Thanks April2012. I asked about the date of transfer and they said August 2012. So yes, they could look into the file but no extra info offered.
That is a long time ago... I can completely understand your frustration there. May I ask what your born country? I don't understand why there is such a huge variation in terms of processing time.

citizentt

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks God, I received my ceremony letter
My time line
Kitchener Office
Applied for citizenship in Mar 2012
In process status starts Nov 2012
Wrote the test in Apr 12, 2013
Ceremony is on July 1st, 2013

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citizentt ,

congratulation man :)

dont forget to vote for Trudeau 2015

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hi ab78, please keep us posted when you are done with your test next week! Hope all will go well and you get your citizenship grant very soon.

ab78

Apr 6, 2013
hi egyo i went for the test today and i passed with perfection the test its really not that easy like what most peoples said ,but my recommendation study hard as you can especially the book discover Canada ,and focus in all chapters don't miss any one(chapter) and good luck bro

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
ab78 said:
hi egyo i went for the test today and i passed with perfection the test its really not that easy like what most peoples said ,but my recommendation study hard as you can especially the book discover Canada ,and focus in all chapters don't miss any one(chapter) and good luck bro
Hey dude,
I am glad you passed and hope your oath ceremony is scheduled real soon. I will be going for my test next week. Could you share your exam day experience in detail???. such as what kind of questions in the test you had what questions were asked to you by CIC Officials. any feed back will be highly appreciated

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
ab78 said:
GREAT! Congrats on passing the test, and yes, please share your experience there!

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hey guys, Today I was told that my file is okay now and that I am in the queue waiting for a Test date...anyone has got a test invitation lately?! Also, if you are renewing your PR and at the same time waiting to take the test soon and hopefully the oath soon after, will they just lay your PR renwal aside since no need to process it?! Please help! Thanks

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Are there any 2013 applicants whose local office is Kitchener, ON. Could you please share your timelines? I applied in May 2013 and file in process from Sep 4, 2013. Transferred to local office (Kitchener) on Jan 10, 2014.

Saloo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
coolblues1980 said:
Are there any 2013 applicants whose local office is Kitchener, ON. Could you please share your timelines? I applied in May 2013 and file in process from Sep 4, 2013. Transferred to local office (Kitchener) on Jan 10, 2014.
I applied in August 2013 , received line disappeared end of January 2014 I called yesterday and they said every thing is ok but my file still didn't transferred to the local office in kirchener my application is family application what about your application.

cas2p

Mar 11, 2014
Saloo said:
I applied in August 2013 , received line disappeared end of January 2014 I called yesterday and they said every thing is ok but my file still didn't transferred to the local office in kirchener my application is family application what about your application.
I sent my application in July 2013 and shows in process in September 11, 2013. I called call center and she said, my file transferred to local kitchner office in mid January 2014. After one months, I again called and she said, file is still in Sydney. Then I again called after one week and she said, the file was tranferred to Kitchner office in mid January. So confused information from them.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Order your GCMS notes. You'll know.

Also next time ask about the date the application was transferred and the date it was received. There should be two dates. Those dates will be reflected on the GCMS notes.

cas2p said:
I sent my application in July 2013 and shows in process in September 11, 2013. I called call center and she said, my file transferred to local kitchner office in mid January 2014. After one months, I again called and she said, file is still in Sydney. Then I again called after one week and she said, the file was tranferred to Kitchner office in mid January. So confused information from them.