Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Meant to add this to the last post, I've tried a couple of these and they actually work

Things to do in the bathroom stall...

1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

5. Drop a marble and say, "oh shoot!! My glass eye!!"

6. Say "Darn, this water is cold."

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place six to eight feet. Sigh relaxingly.

8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"

11. Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters.

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop it under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"

13. Say. "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"

14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"

15. Say, "Darn, I Knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"

20. When you're in a bathroom stall take a Snickers candy bar with you and when someone is next to you, squish it in your hand and reach under the stall wall and say "You got any more toilet paper over there, This side's completely out.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning proper, wats up mi fren

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Canuck :mad: Nuh mek mi spank yuh! Eeeww!! Wait...unless you are like my husband and threatening to spank you is threatening you with a good time. :p

Morning proper! Lovely morning :)

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol @ Charlie, i think when the threat is coming from our wives its more like a good time. I'm sure Canuck agrees. lol

Canuck: I'm good, just wishing it was june already, the wife was telling me if we don't hear anything by june then she wants to come. i really wish we hear something by then but at the same time i really miss her so id love if she came too

melmel

May 5, 2011
thanks to SO-SO for all of this bless up my girl....

all the info on here is SOOOOOOO much help...been reading the pages (so many lol)

melmel

May 5, 2011
@ proper thx :).....i just finished requesting the package to be mailed to me :) :) :)

@charlie....i was looking at the time lenghts and i hope&pray it doesnt take as long as some of them :(...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Welcome Mel Mel, stick and stay, So-so has directed you to the right place to get great guidance, advice and support through this process.

Jump in, ask questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question! If we don't know, chances are we can look it up somewhere.

Give us an idea of where you and your significant other are, so I can add you to the Updates listing. We are tracking people still preparing their applications...I was on the listing starting in Oct 2010, but we didn't file until Feb 2011 :D

Some applications take longer due to the varying circumstances of the applicants (children with custody issues, e.g.). Each case is unique. What we are seeing lately is a trend for spouse-only applications to take about 7-10 months.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Welcome again mel mel, you have come to the right place. You're gonna laugh sometimes, cry sometimes, rejoice sometimes and get down right pissed off some times, but everyone shares the same ride. As I've mentioned before, consider yourself on a big ship. It's name is "Discovering Patience". You'll find calm seas, stormy seas but at the end you land in a beautiful place and have learned much about yourself and you're spouse along the journey. There is no shortcut
Charlie, proper nailed it, as men we take any action as good action. The more pity we can muster the better the outcome.
Proper I truly hope you hear something by June. Our friend Jamwifey was sponsered with her daughter and it took 1 year to the day once KG recieved the package for her to get thier visas. Interview was waved. This was during the slight change of policy and a couple of months of retraining the KG staff so hopefully they can cut a couple months off. There was no movement from July til Sept last year during this.
Big up to the rest of our family

melmel

May 5, 2011
awww thx charlie & canuck....so welcoming n wanting to help ...much appreciated :)

im here in ontario can. and hes in jamaica

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
good afternoon all...

Soso... whaaa gwan!! lol..... since me and you got through things have improved on the waiting times (even though we lucked out and got through in 7 months) some small changes have happened as far as police checks need to be sent in and some people get asked to courier the pp and to include a return courier, other than that its pretty much the same process give or take - you dunn know already that kng picks and chooses how they manage the process...

MelMel welcome...congrats on getting married soon.. thats very exciting!! the sose led you to the right place...

Just popped in to see what has happened on the forum... still waiting to see some more updates hopefully lots get through before the people in kng decided to start taking summer holidays...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Very nice, Mel mel! My husband is also in ON, up in the boondocks in Elliot Lake, LOL.

Congratulations on the wedding, yes, (thank you for the reminder kc!).

Kc, how is the princess?

Lawd canuck, you and proper can gwaan! :p

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Welcome melmel, i like the name, you came to the right place

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good melmel, i know you've heard it quiet a few times since joining the forum but you are indeed at the right place. I'm sure you'll have a few question but I'm even more sure you'll find all the answers here.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
mel mel, congrats on your upcoming marriage. You are likely already doing this but save copies of your phone, chats, any other form showing your daily communications. Also records of flights, pics of the 2 of you in different places, with family, friends, special functions etc, date and name the people in the pics. Receipts for everywhere you travel together and explain which pics reference the adventure. Explain how you met and how you feel about one another in seperate letters, who introduced you and have them write an explaination, if online, name the date you first started corresponding and what drew you to one another. Remember you are telling your love story to someone that doesn't believe you and that your fiance (future hubby) only wants a open door to CA. Letters from family, friends stating they know about your continued relationship. Should open up a shared bank account in Ja, get your name on a copy of the lease if your renting. Keep copies of western union transfers if you guys have any, but you don't want to appear he is sending you too much money or the IO may think he is paying you to come to CA. Get your name on the internet/cable bills and any other proof that shows you are together with him when you travel to JA. Once you're married, have him put on your benefits and make out a will naming each other as beneficiary. Once you are married you can apply once you get your marriage cert, I got mine 2 days later and sent application out 2 weeks later. Take lots of pics of the wedding and reception, name who is who. Do not get med or police check until you are ready to send off, only last 1 year. Send a copy of your marriage cert with your T4 next year so you can claim married. This is a Readers Digest version and you'll have lots of questions as you go but big thing is start collecting info as you go.You've got lots of time to start collecting this stuff so good luck with everything.
PS: once you are ready to start packaging everything talk with Charlie on the best method to organize it