+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning All

Jammy: mi a pray that the rain hold up and KG nuh badda budge till yu drop
off the passport them...

I hope everyone is good...

Bwoy Haiti cant manage nutten more....it ruff pon dem....Keep them in our prayers...

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Good morning everyone...
Jammy just had to come on and say a BIG CONGRATS !!!!! Such an exciting time. Are you ready to leave as soon as you get your PP back ?

Update in my life: Still feeling the morning sickness(all day) I sure hope it lets up soon... Went the other day and bought a new car. Me and Hubby are doing GREAT !!!

Hoping and praying Kingston keeps up the good work and many more of you are reunited before the end of the year...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10

Hey this is my new screen save r you guys like ??? Lord always be with me as i quit this horrible habit of mines!!...Me oh my..Yes man !!

Well i was going to give BOO some advice but it look like everyone touch on that subject realy good so i wont bother sating anything ..

Boo i hope you are doing okay and that the girls are helping you alright!! Myprayers are with you and hubby!!

Rain go away lef Jamaica and haiti alone ...to baxside...finga dem cross!

Where is everyone ...?? Well i certainly hope you all are having a great day ...Bless you all ..

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Howmuchlonger: I will leave a day or two after pickup depending on flights. Getting all my things done from now.

Sheraig: Man I am hoping KG dont close too early. Even though everywhere is closing down at 12pm today. The US embassy closed but no word from KG.

Now I am sitting here at work waiting for midday to come so I can get my bum to KG. I gotta see with my own two eyes that they closed. If not I will drop off on tuesday!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
HEY morning every one hope every one is ok and we will have a productive day

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10

Looks like it a guh breeze past Jamaica E bound ...

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
:( too close for my comfort... some parts of st thomas and e. kgn may mash up still.... hope river NEVER fares well during these storms... the "good" news is that nicole already wash away the houses that people built up on the bank this year, so tomas won't have the luxury of doing so... why people situate there is beyond me when they see what happen a few years previous.... ah welll.... :(

morning sick.. hoipe you are staying safe...

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Holy, we go nuts and fill 4 pages 1 day and get quiet the next. Jammy hope you get through with your passport drop off. Let them know we appreciate their re-newed efforts the last few weeks and keep up the good work. Still 1 day left this week,

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Dropped my PP off ;D

KG hard at work in the weather. At least 10 people picking up PP and a few like myself dropping off.

Finally at home waiting on this storm to pass. I am worried for Jamaica but I am praying that haiti is spared the worst

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
hey chelley thanks for remembering me lol

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awesome Jammy you will be in good old cold Canada for christmas. yahoooo. I am so excited for you and your daughter. Praying for more updates soon.
Hubby asked me the other day why I am still coming here. :eek: Well after it being your everyday life for over 1 yr its something ya do. ..lol have to see what is happening and all the great updates for the family. ;D

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Evening Forum Fam!

Trusting that all is well with the fam!

Hubby is coming home tomorrow! I am so excited, have not slept for a good while!! I am so thankful to the Lord Jesus, this day is almost here!!

Thank you fam, stay blessed and I am praying for the same joy for the entire fam!! Will fill in when hubby lands!

Blessings! :)

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
HI MY FAMILY :)

1 I WOULD LIKE SAY THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FR U ALL AS I AM WRITEING U ALL THIS I AM CRYING :'( :'( ITS NICE TO SEE U PPL SO LOVING,CAREING GOD WILL ALWAY BLESS U ALL THX AGIN

CONGRATS TO JAMMY AND ALL HOW I MISSED, AND THX MAPLE FOR TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

HERE IS MY LETTER TELL ME HOW IT SOUND? TO THE IO WOMAN

To Whom It May Concern,
FILE: B 5555555/TOM XYZ

My name is JacqXXXX XXXollin and I am the God-Mother for DeAndre BennXXX and Jahrock SimXXX. I have known the Simpson's since 2006. I originally met Irv's wife Michelle at school where she was doing the PSW (personal support worker) course. Over that time I've become very close to the both of them and consider them family. I have visited on numerous occasions and can definitely vouch that indeed Irving does reside with his wife at 804 Mortimer Ave. (Apt #544) M4J 3K3. The SimpsXX's are a loving and giving family. Irv has become like a brother and I truly have become to respect him as a person. He is very hardworking, honest and responsible. I hope you can see during the interview, that he indeed loves his wife and misses his family dearly and wants nothing more than to come home. He has never seen his son Jahrock (who looks just like his father), he's only has seen pictures of him. As he was not there for the birth of his first born son, he has never held, kissed or been there to see him grow. He is a great father to DeAndre and thought him how to be kind and loving, truthful and to be respectful to others. As, I've been around the family I've seen many traits of Irv that have been passed on to his eldest son. DeAndre is missing his dad and stated to me many times that he wants daddy to come home especially for Christmas. This situation is very hard on him and I usually tell him to pray and that daddy loves him very much and will be home soon.
I can honestly say that I've seen the devastation that was put on the family as of the result of Irving not being in the home. His wife Michelle is dealing with a lot, as I've seen her crying to him while on the phone with him on many occasions. I've been there to help Michelle with the kids as he has not been here to do so. Again, please open your heart to allow Irvi to come home to his wife and kids who miss him dearly. I am hoping that this letter will prove to you that Irving is greatly missed and definitely loved. Please allow him home to his family to continue their life, together caring for their two children.
As proof will be shown that he is living with his family at the above address on Mortimer Ave. in Toronto...and we can't wait for him to come HOME.

JacquXXXX Collin,

ONE DAY MY TIME WILL COME THX AGIN GOD IS GOD ONE LOVE

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
@ jammy conrats on pp drop off one step closer..
hubby dropped off his today to...lets go kg

@ virtuous..hubby will be here just in time for the 1st snow.lol

@canuck . no word yet ??.keep those jokes coming

@ boo.you are on the right track now

@all the ladies having babies .im jeaalous . cant wait to stat practicing

evreybody have a blessed day

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning my forum family, still another day left this week and KG worked through the storm, awesome. Well this is for the ladies that haven't been able to spend a lot of time with hubby yet but are about too.

What a woman says...

This place is a mess! C'mon!
You and I need to clean up!
Your stuff is lying on the floor and
You'll have no clothes to wear if we
don't do laundry right now!

What a man hears...

blah blah blah blah blah C'MON!
YOU AND I blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah ON THE FLOOR blah
blah blah NO CLOTHES blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah RIGHT NOW!