soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Miracle and to everyone else who have updates.

Jammy ur time soon come babygirl.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening everyone,

Well I have an update...but not a very good one...hubby got a letter today in the mail...and KG is requesting an interview and it is not set until September 13 !! Looks like I will be getting in line behind Maple ...in for a long haul by the looks of it...I am just so sad right now...my heart is heavy with this burden now of what will be next after this...seems they want to keep us apart as long as possible... anyways..just thought I would let everyone know where we are with KG. :( :(

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
STATUS UPDATES

NAMES DATE FILED LATEST UPDATES TOTAL TIME

Sheraig(Skilled Class) Nov 07 Doc requested and Submitted
Torontogirl June 08 Husband Landed 20 months
Maple Aug 08 File completed/ in review
Missingmybaby Oct 08 Awaiting Med Redo(ARC)
Sassy Nov 08 Hubby Landed 18 Months
Junor Oct 08 Husband Landed 09 months
Faithhope Nov 08 Hubby Landed 16 months
Workinprogress Nov 08 Hubby Landed 16 months
Peaceloveunity Dec 08 Hubby Landed 15 months
Mizzy Dec 08 Hubby Landed 15 months
Lonley Dec 08 Husband Landed 14 months

whydotheykeep Hubby Landed 13 Months
Peni Feb 09 Wife and Child Landed 12 Months
Hatewaiting Feb 09 PP REQUEST
Longdistance Feb 09 Hubby Landed 12 Months
Kc416 March 09 Husband Landed 7 Months
Frequent March 09 Husband Landed 6 Months
Soso April 09 Husband Landed 7 Months
Glogirl April 09 Contacted MP
Missinghubby April 09 Hubby Landed 13 Months
Stressed May 09 Hubby Landed 12 Months
soanxiouswifey May 09 Requested RPRF and submitted
Confusedandscared June 09 Interview Date set(dealing with ARC)
Rosemel June 09 Quebec Application
Interview date set-Sept 13
Homesoon(ARC) July 09 Hubby Landed 9 Months
Helpmeplease Aug 09 Hubby Landed 5 Months
Chelley Sept 09 Hubby Landed 4 Months
Missingmyboo Sept 09 AOR received
Jamwifey Oct 09 AOR received (to contact MP again in september)
Ash Oct 09 AOR received(Conjugal spn)
Siron Oct 09 AOR received
Anxiouslyawait Nov 09 PP Pick UP
Kimore Nov 09 AOR received

Highlyflavoured Jan 10 PP Pick up 5 Months
Angella Jan 10 MED REDO REQUEST Miracle44 Jan 10 PP Request 5 Months
Canuck Feb 10 AOR received
KMC MAR 10 RPRF REQUEST
Virtuous MAR 10 Doc Request
KensWife MAR 10 AOR Received
Iambless sent app off
NaeNae MAY 10 sent app off
LCW waiting to send app off(dependents spn)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
ROSIE: Congrats on your GOOD news!!!!!

SOANXIOUS: I hope so girl!

MISSING: Love the reunion story. Again very happy for you. Hope to hear a baby update soon! ;)

LCW: Hope I turn green soon too. But like I tell you if Maple and Sassy can do it then so can I.

Congrats to all who have updates! And to those still waiting keep the faith our time soon come.

No updates for me yet.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Miracle...Congrats...glad to see things moving along for you

Maple....girl you know i keep you in my thoughts and prayers....things soon sort out...good things to good people

Glo...i keep praying you soon finish

Rose....my goodness girl, i am so sorry to hear, but if nothing else you know they are looking at your file and now your moving forward...so we count down til your interview, then you'll have an even better idea where things stands....try to stay positive

Jammy...how you doin?

Everybody else round here....many blessing to you and your families ;D

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Rosemel...stay positive and do not lose faith. The 2 months will run off quickly and your forum family will be here to offer you support. If I recall you are in Quebec..correct, and we know everything was a tad different from the rest of us in different parts of Canada. In the mean time just keep collecting proof on the genuinity of your relationship, and if you see it possible make the trip to JA to be there to support your hubby for the interview
Thru God all things are possible...u will get to claim your day

Hello to everyone else...yeah my whole house felt the quake but no one said anything to the other cause we all thought we were kind a losing our minds :-\

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A sincere thanks to everyone for the congrats! One question, does KG sent anything else along with the PP with visa?

ROSEMEL: Continue to be strong and encouraged darling. My PR application is for Quebec too, that's where my husband is from, so I'm sure all will go well! Have you guys gotten the 'Selection Certificate' as yet? Will keep you in prayers, God bless!

GOOD NIGHT TO ALL AND GOD BLESS!

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Miracle, yes they will give your hubby a long form with his picture affixed which he will need to give to immigration when he lands. They will send that in for the PR card, they will give him Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form which he can use the very next day to appy for his SIN. Best Wishes and Congratulations.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Good Morning everyone

Rosie ....Its gunna be okay ;D Although interview is not what anyone wants to hear ..Now you know what is up and you can prepare ...So i am gunna stay positive for you ...This is a minor roadblock BUT you need to stay healthy and positive for you and hubby ...Call your MP or order caips notes to see why this interview was called ...There working on your file and in a few short months this will be over with KEEP STRONG !!

Miracle CONGRATS on PP being sent out ...whooohooo

Anyways as for the quake i felt it too...I thought both of my legs were having muscle spasms..LOL...So when i watched the news i was like WTF i aint going crazy ...My legs were litterally rattling ..I had noooo clue at that point what was happening ...ITS SCARY NOW TO THINK ABOUT IT >>>

Anyways peeps later

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Wow Rosumel: thats a little while away...
I think your husband and Confused will be doing interview around the same time.
I pray that all will go well. Dont lose hope if God takes you to it, he will take you thru it....I'm a firm believer in that.

All now mi cant believe seh unu have earthquake...no man...that was crazy surprising...

Nae: Living the good life!!!

Maple: Pray all is well...it will be well in the end.....

MIracle: today for you.....good for you!

Anxious: wedding day getting closer...can just imagine!!!

Take care everyone......everything in due time....

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good Morning to everyone,

Rosemel............Keep the faith my dear, faith can move mountain... before you know it, it's September the way time flying. hang in there.

Missing.........You not missing your hubby anymore, so you need to change that profile name now,...lol..
good to hear you.

Sheraig..........Yes my dear I have about 2 weeks left to leave, crazy....but am loving it......

Miracle ......... Girl you better be sitting outside waiting on that FedEx to come with your goods! I believe you ask if they send anything back, yes they do... when my husband went to pick his PP up they send back everything all the photos an all original documents the paper he needs to show immigration officer in Canada.

HF:...........6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1............... 6 more days huh girl, how is the 30 day shred working out....don't bother disappear and then you husband cant find you..........Ok............Gillian will make you disappear.... lol

LCW, Jamwifey, Frequent, Glo, Maple, Confused

VW...........Beautiful words of prayer Always in can make such a difference in someone's day.... Kimore stay strong my dear never underestimate the power of prayer..

Anyone that I have missed, have a wonderful day!

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Anxious, thanks for the words of encouragement. Definately trying to stay strong. Have a great and blessed day everyone.

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PLEASANT GOOD MORNING TO ALL!​

FREQUENT, LCD & SHERAIG: Thanks a lot for you support and congrats. Hope that all is well with you guys and happy to know that no one was injured due to the earthquake!

FREQUENT: I'm actually the one moving from The Bahamas to Quebec, that's why I asked if they will send any thing else along with my PP :).

My prayer this morning is one of gratitude and for more breakthroughs. I pray those who are feeling down and discourage, remember God's timing is PERFECT & He will make it happen. All you need is the faith of a mustard seed, even though at times that might seem like a lot, BUT God will make the impossible, POSSIBLE! And for all of us who are still waiting for PP, PP request, interview and so on, be strong and let us continue to support each other. This is the place the dish all your feelings and out and where unbelievable things happen! Will update when I get PP in hand!

WISHING EVERYONE A WONDERFUL AND BLESS DAY!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good Morning Forum,

Thank you for all your supportive words...I appreciate each and every one of them . I am trying so hard to stay positive in all of this and I will because I have been through so much already in my life and this is just another hurdle to get over. I love my husband and my two stepdaughters and I will wait as long as it takes to have my family together. I married my husband because of love and God brought him into my life for just that reason, before I met my husband I prayed for love and happiness and when he walked into my life over 2 years ago...this is what God showed me...LOVE!!! Never have I felt this way in my life and this is why it hurts every day I am apart from him...but I know I will have my day and we will walk hand in hand together for many years to come. We talk every day on the phone for hours and we are closer than ever and one day it will be in person..so I hold on to when that day will be. KG is doing their job...I just wish they wouldn't take so long...man 82 days to wait for an interview...WOW that is what I don't understand...why so long??? But anyways..it will come..THAT I am sure of!!!

I am so glad for those that have had the great news from KG already...Congratulations to all and I know I have been caught up in my own little world of sadness lately...sorry for being selfish !!!

Miracle..what part of Quebec is your hubby from??? and yes we got the Certificates last July 31st, 2009. KG has had them since December 2, when they called my husband and requested them to "finish" our file..lol. What a joke that is!!!!...

Today is our Holiday so I am home. I wish everyone a great day :D

FF...I wish I could make the trip down at that time...BUT I will be in my new job starting on August 17th, so that will not be possible..Hubby says he is ok...he will deal with any question they ask...after all we have nothing to hide. He thinks it is for his daughters..because he has custody of them...so we will see!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Greetings and blessings in the Name above every name! :D

Amen Miracle_44! His timing is perfect and His ways are past finding out! Have you been brushing up on your french? ;)

Rosie, Love is the glue that holds us together. I like to think of it this way, all the trials and testings that we all face are the roots of our relationships growing down and deep. When we are finally reunited for good, and when any storm comes up against us, we will not be shaken. Remember God is the foundation (in Him there are no faults, no cracks, no disappointments) and when you can't hang on anymore, hang on to Him because He is able to susutain you in the good times and in the bad times (Psalm 91). We are here to encourage you any time you need it. We need to continue to bear one another up in prayer but it can move the mighty mountains!

Anxiouslywaiting - Jillian, makes me hurt but I'm SO happy doing the workout! It's 20 minutes of intensity, but what a sense of accomplishment when I get to the end! And yes 6 days to go! :eek: It seems like it's flying by but at the same time it can't come fast enough!

Blessings to you all! ;D