08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
CanJam said:
Yes... They only recently asked ( e-mail & letter) for a new police check, proof of medical, payment ( which they should have, but luckily I kept these documents ) will be sending it in soon ;)
Also, hubby and I were going to keep this 'movement' hush- hush, but that didn't exactly work out, cause KGN sent an envelope to his post office ( it must have been marked urgent) , so since the post office clerk didn't have his # ... She called all over, to say that hubby had a letter that was 'urgent' waiting for him , this message went through a neighbhoor, a few siblings and then finally to hubby, lol ??? :p... So much for privacy
Hoping for the best,for you. YOU are moving up nice, good sign.
listen out for the passport request 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jamaican ppl know everybody bussiness

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
oneandonly said:
Good Evening Jam Fam wow so much great news has happened since I been away keep it up Kingston. Congratulations to everyone that has landed recently, PPR's, DM's, in process and any news that you heard from Kingston is wonderful.

Big shout out to C&T happy 4 months anniversary to you and hubby. We share the same anniversary date how could I forget. Today marks 2 months since hubby landed a lot has been going on. We got our own place we moved in April so been super busy.

Carm you must be getting so excited right about now the day is soon here and you both will be in each other's arms.

DG my girl where are you? Any news with the passport? Waiting to read that landing story

Greengurl it's almost over

Sammystorm hubby soon come home congrats on hearing from them

Pinky lovely landing story Rollin in style geez u deserve it Bapbapbap

My HOMESLICE GIRLS NINI AND MRS P can't forget you girls love u both 2 pieces your day soon come. Kingston get their men home to them.

Nev darling how are you?

Hello to all the newbies and everyone else big up yourself. For the ones going to JA soon safe travels
O&O ;D.....So nice to "see" you & happy anniversary to you and hubby too!!! How is everything going? Can you believe this weather? Some of that Caribbean sunshine and laundry ;) would go just fine right now. Hugs, :-* and blessings (of course) to you and your beloved my girl.

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Hello,

The funny thing is, I had e- mailed KGN earlier this year , and told then to call him, and/ or e-mail me... I told them that I don't like the post office thing, cause they give your letter to ' any an any body' living close to you, they had responded ok.... :p... I laughed so much when hubby tell me seh everybody know wha a Gwan 8)

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
If i apply for a visiting visa for my son, the processing of my file will stop right? :-[

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
CanJam said:
Hello,

The funny thing is, I had e- mailed KGN earlier this year , and told then to call him, and/ or e-mail me... I told them that I don't like the post office thing, cause they give your letter to ' any an any body' living close to you, they had responded ok.... :p... I laughed so much when hubby tell me seh everybody know wha a Gwan 8)

I know, i told hubby. Still look out for mail because kingston is soo unpredictable!

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
Are you waiting on a call for passport?
I am waiting for a call requesting something a passport or a interview

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
lovindahubby said:
I know, i told hubby. Still look out for mail because kingston is soo unpredictable!
WARNED MY HUSBAND TOO, TOLD HIM TO HAVE HIS PHONE READY AND TICKING 8) 8) 8) 8)

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
JAMCANSO4 said:
WARNED MY HUSBAND TOO, TOLD HIM TO HAVE HIS PHONE READY AND TICKING 8) 8) 8) 8)
me too! His mom is checking the post while he is at work and i told him to figure out how to keep his phone charged the entire day.. ughhh. Phone batteries suck.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
me too! His mom is checking the post while he is at work and i told him to figure out how to keep his phone charged the entire day.. ughhh. Phone batteries suck.
Same here.. but you can order notes and see if there is any movement on your file

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
lovindahubby said:
Why are you waiting for an interview? You think they might doubt your relationship?
No doubts, just saying i am waiting on some kinda communications from the embassy.

# WAITING FOR THE PASSPORT REQUEST, POSITIVITY# 8) 8) 8)

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
JAMCANSO4 said:
If i apply for a visiting visa for my son, the processing of my file will stop right? :-[
Hello JAMCANSO4, a visitor visa, also known as a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) is a different application and process than the permanent resident (PR) spouse sponsorship. They are also processed in different offices in JA. So no, the processing of your PR file will not stop if that is your question.

If you wanted to add your son to the PR application that could involve some delay. Not sure if you are the applicant or sponsor but just know that if any dependent children are not included on the original PR application at the time of submission (even if they are not accompanying the applicant at the time of immigration) they cannot ever immigrate later. This is important for people to know as it can have repercussions to families years later when the kids are grown and may want to immigrate themselves. Hope this is clear. Blessings.

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
CdnandTrini said:
Hello JAMCANSO4, a visitor visa, also known as a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) is a different application and process than the permanent resident (PR) spouse sponsorship. They are also processed in different offices in JA. So no, the processing of your PR file will not stop if that is your question.

If you wanted to add your son to the PR application that could involve some delay. Not sure if you are the applicant or sponsor but just know that if any dependent children are not included on the original PR application at the time of submission (even if they are not accompanying the applicant at the time of immigration) they cannot ever immigrate later. This is important for people to know as it can have repercussions to families years later when the kids are grown and may want to immigrate themselves. Hope this is clear. Blessings.
thanks for the reply. my son is already included on the PR application.
I am the sponsor. I am planing to take him over for the summer, just wanted to make sure that when i apply for his vistor visa they dont stop the process untill he gets back.

your info was helpfull

jboo

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
JAMCANSO4 said:
thanks for the reply. my son is already included on the PR application.
I am the sponsor. I am planing to take him over for the summer, just wanted to make sure that when i apply for his vistor visa they dont stop the process untill he gets back.

your info was helpfull
if u are the sponsor y would u need to apply for a visa for ur son. The sponsor is the person living in canada so im assuming ur linving in jamaica with ur son. A visitor visa will not affect a pr application but the possibilities of getting one while pr in process is a 5%...

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
JAMCANSO4 said:
Just for clarification ... Is this your 'step- son'? You are referring too... Also like jboo said, you can still apply , will not affect PR.