Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
CanadianWifey89 said:
very helpful!! thanks so much!
I'll also add that deciphering the GCMS notes can be like learning a new language -- they are full of codes and jibber-jabber but if you ever order them and need help figuring them out someone will be around to help you! They get easier to understand the more you order them...hopefully you will have a quick process and will never need to worry about them!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Nevaeha said:
I'll also add that deciphering the GCMS notes can be like learning a new language -- they are full of codes and jibber-jabber but if you ever order them and need help figuring them out someone will be around to help you! They get easier to understand the more you order them...hopefully you will have a quick process and will never need to worry about them!
Thank you so much! I'll likely need the help LOL! Question...once the file gets transferred to Jamaica...it's literally a black hole until you get these notes? Or do they send some communication saying 'we're working on ya stuff!!"

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
CanadianWifey89 said:
Thank you so much! I'll likely need the help LOL! Question...once the file gets transferred to Jamaica...it's literally a black hole until you get these notes? Or do they send some communication saying 'we're working on ya stuff!!"
When you receive your Sponsorship approval email from CIC-Mississauga it will inform you that your application is being transferred to KG for Stage 2 processing. You will not hear from Kingston until they need something from you i.e. documentation, passport, etc.

Most of us have sent an email to KG asking them if they received our application because they do not send you an Acknowledgement Of Receipt even though they are supposed to. They will respond to your email and then you will know for sure that your application is at the High Commission and not floating in the Caribbean Sea! And then you wait, and wait, and wait...

Also, there may not be anything of value in the notes which is why I don't recommend ordering them right away...they can be both a blessing and a curse...

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Good afternoon.

My MP's office has heard back from Kingston about my husbands missing medical. I will paste below the reply but first I want to say that the Kingston VO office isn't telling the whole truth. My husband was told he would need to redo it if they can't find it and I also have an email from then with the same wording. Needless to say I have sent my MP an email reply back and copied Kingston on it. Here is the email from Kingston.

There appears to be some confusion. Our email to your constituent advised that our information was that the medical had not been received by Medical Services in Canada. We did not mean it had been lost. I asked that she contact Mr Smith to find out when he completed the medical and when the Panal Physician sent the medical results to Canada.

Your constituent advised that the medical was sent to Ottawa in January 2013. This information has been sent to Canada and we are awaiting for that office to locate the result and input into our system.

At no time did we suggest that the medical result was lost or that it would have to be re-done. Once the medical result has been located we will be able to request a re-evaluation by medical services in Canada.

I will send a follow-up to medical services. The applicant will be contacted directly as soon as the application can move to the next stage of processing.

Regards

And here is the email that I sent back to them

Good afternoon Helen

Thank you for this information. I guess I'm confused as to why it's taken almost 2 months for them to find my husbands medical and attach it to his file. If it's in the system and they have all the file numbers, dates and the doctors name then it shouldn't take that long to do it. For family class we need to have a valid medical done and the proof is sent in when for the 1st step of sponsorship approval. So my husband does have a valid medical.

This process is long enough and when other VO offices like Dominican Republic and Trinidad are getting through in less than a year....I don't understand why Jamaica takes longer. There are good ties between Canada and Jamaica and we shouldn't have to wait for our families to be together. I have been and so has my family, through a lot the past year. My father passed away from cancer....my husband never got to meet him and my mom had a heart attack thanksgiving weekend. I don't want my husband to not be able to spend time with my mother as well.

The biggest thing is I'm a new mom, a first time mom and someone who has a baby dyer having many tests done and was told I would never be able to conceive. My husband is also a first time father and he's missing out on so much. I know that we decided to get married and that we would need to wait for him to be able to come here....but being apart just plain old sucks. He can't even get a visitors visa because he doesn't have proof of strong ties in Jamaica.

I'm sorry for letting all this out but I just needed to let someone in the government know that family ratification isn't working for this family. I miss my husband, I need him am out daughter needs him

Thank you very much for looking into this and I hope to see my ECAS updated with Medicals received soon and I'm hoping to see my husband walk through the doors of Pearson airport even sooner

And now I'm back to waiting and waiting to see what will come of the medical and if yet will finally find it

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
(((BIG HUG))) and a :-*, Sammy. :'(

Keep on fighting to the end, my friend!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
sammystorm19 said:

And now I'm back to waiting and waiting to see what will come of the medical and if yet will finally find it
Oh goodness :( KGN is a mess....and they obviously have no consideration about what they put people through in this process. You're smart for copying the MP and I pray that this speeds up the process and you, your hubby and baby will be reunited!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Nevaeha said:
When you receive your Sponsorship approval email from CIC-Mississauga it will inform you that your application is being transferred to KG for Stage 2 processing. You will not hear from Kingston until they need something from you i.e. documentation, passport, etc.

Most of us have sent an email to KG asking them if they received our application because they do not send you an Acknowledgement Of Receipt even though they are supposed to. They will respond to your email and then you will know for sure that your application is at the High Commision and not floating in the Caribbean Sea! And then you wait, and wait, and wait...

Also, there may not be anything of value in the notes which is why I don't recommend ordering them right away...they can be both a blessing and a curse...
woah - thanks for the information..I'm glad to be a part of this group. I'm definitely learning a lot about the process and im not in the dark! Thnx hun

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Nevaeha said:
(((BIG HUG))) and a :-*, Sammy. :'(

Keep on fighting to the end, my friend!
Oh I will be fighting believe me. I had to let my mp know how dishearting it is that others are getting through from other counties and we sit here and wait. Today isn't a good day. I need my husband. I miss him. My daughter needs her daddy. I need a drink...who wants to join me??

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Oh I will be fighting believe me. I had to let my mp know how dishearting it is that others are getting through from other counties and we sit here and wait. Today isn't a good day. I need my husband. I miss him. My daughter needs her daddy. I need a drink...who wants to join me??
Awww, Sammy...my heart breaks to know you are feeling this way. :'(

And now that you said drink, Chickie will be around to cheers you!
;)

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Afternoon everyone

Welcome newbies I pray for you will all have a swifter road to being united with your family's then some of us 2012's have
I feel for some who might not yet fully understand what there in for if there hung out to dry the way some of us have been for years now :(
This has been the hardest thing in my life

Awwww but at last I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAN IS GONE IT GOING TO BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT SUN SHINY DAY!!!!

our E-cas changed to decision made today !!!!

To Chickie Nev and everyone in this time line all I can say is hold your faith my good good friends it seems that once this finally got going it took off less then 2 weeks from in process to decision made although we still have not received our visa hopefully it will be soon!! I can only hope the newbies shall find people as amazing as you guys for support when your gone they should only be so lucky

In God We Trust

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
mismine said:
Afternoon everyone

Welcome newbies I pray for you will all have a swifter road to being united with your family's then some of us 2012's have
I feel for some who might not yet fully understand what there in for if there hung out to dry the way some of us have been for years now :(

Awwww but at last I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAN IS GONE IT GOING TO BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT SUN SHINY DAY!!!!

To Chickie Nev and everyone in this time line all I can say is hold your faith my good good friends it seems that once this finally got going it took off less then 2 weeks from in process to decision made although we still have not received our visa hopefully it will be soon!! I can only hope the newbies shall find people as amazing as you guys for support when your gone they should only be so lucky

In God We Trust
Amen, sister!

Congratulations on DM...it was a long time coming! :-*

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
I am leaving work right now.....on my way to limeridge.....wanna go shopping?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
mismine said:
Afternoon everyone

In God We Trust
awwwwww you are such a sweetie! Thank you and sooooo glad to hear that they r back to sending PP back in two weeks.....start watching that tracker next week you should have it back. ANy idea of when hubby will land?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
chickie72 said:
I am leaving work right now.....on my way to limeridge.....wanna go shopping?
Ahhh thanks Chickie....love you xoxo

And Nev....if only you were closer. We could meet up for a drink. Love you too xoxo

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Ahhh thanks Chickie....love you xoxo

And Nev....if only you were closer. We could meet up for a drink. Love you too xoxo
I'm always with you girls in spirit! Love you right back! :-*

I'm heading out for dinner with a friend this evening and I will have a drink for you!