Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello everyone, I know i have not been around so much lately. But i was sure full joying myself with wifey...Congrats to all that got good news. For me in still waiting just like everyone else to hear from kingston. Im just have to keep on praying to God. Im back to my lonely state now since wifey left today back to canada without me. im still holding on though but i really sad when your love ones is gone. Just keep the faith everyone and things will sure work out.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Hello everyone, I know i have not been around so much lately. But i was sure full joying myself with wifey...Congrats to all that got good news. For me in still waiting just like everyone else to hear from kingston. Im just have to keep on praying to God. Im back to my lonely state now since wifey left today back to canada without me. im still holding on though but i really sad when your love ones is gone. Just keep the faith everyone and things will sure work out.
Welcome back, stranger!

Keep the faith and hold onto the new memories you created with your wife the last three weeks.

I thought for sure you would have received something from Kingston by now since they called you to confirm your address a couple of weeks ago.... Oh Kingston...

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
Wow I hope your right. Hubby is so angry with everything to do with this process. He even tells me that he cant keep waiting and that I deserve to be with someone who can be a part of my life now. I know he is just missing me right now but its hard to sit here waiting and then to hear all this from him too. I just want to be by his side right now. I am planning on going for Christmas and I hope that he can come home with me. He's not good with saying his feelings but I know this is now really effecting him. I never thought I would say that I am the strong one in this even with the tears I cry I still think positive and we are next.
I hear you on this matter for sure. I find that I pick arguments for no reason other than sheer frustration with our situation. My son is getting worse by the day and the school is now requesting that either I go in to deal with his behaviours or that they are going to send him home.
I'm afraid to contact KGN to update them on his situation because I don't think they care. I'm not sure that they would consider it extenuating enough of a circumstance to grant me any mercy in processing us any faster. Even though my hubby is the only one who can contain him and calm him. I know this is a reaction to him being gone.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lexi said:
I hear you on this matter for sure. I find that I pick arguments for no reason other than sheer frustration with our situation. My son is getting worse by the day and the school is now requesting that either I go in to deal with his behaviours or that they are going to send him home.
I'm afraid to contact KGN to update them on his situation because I don't think they care. I'm not sure that they would consider it extenuating enough of a circumstance to grant me any mercy in processing us any faster. Even though my hubby is the only one who can contain him and calm him. I know this is a reaction to him being gone.
Awww, lexi, I'm sorry to read this.

I don't really know what kind of friendly advice to offer you.

If I remember correctly you didn't have the best of luck when you went to see your mp for help. Did you submit a letter with your application to Kingston explaining the situation regarding your son and how your husband is the only one that can calm him down? A letter from your son's doctor?

Is your son able to Skype with your hubby at a specific time every day so it becomes routine and gives him something to look forward to?
This may help your son during the wait for your husband to return to Canada.

I am not a mother; however, I think it would be very important that your son doesn't overhear any of your conversations about how much you miss your hubby and how difficult this process is. We all know kids are sponges and are so connected to their parents and feel what they are feeling.

I really feel for you, lexi.
:-*

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
CanJam said:
Hhhhmmm.... this makes me wonder :-\, because mine doesn't show "Medical Recieved"... only says ..."Application recieved" even though I applied Jan 2013... file transfer to Kgn Feb 2013

Asking all 2012, and early 2013 applicants does your Ecas say "Medical Recieved". ?

Also when on the CIC website I could only access my Ecas using "Immigration file" number & hubby's info (d.o.b...) is this normal, what is the UCI# for?
I have the same problem when logging in to check online status. I have to enter file number as the UCI number says its invalid. Medicals were done in KGN in July, and nothing updated. I have sent an email requesting if there is anything update/ info available. No response as of yet. Trying to be patient and optimistic.

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Interesting discussion looking at this process from the applicant (husband) point of view... I have had similar feedback... I think that his friends, family, etc... Thought that he would 'get through' a long time ago ... Because we had to wait a few months before starting the sponsorship process ($)And for those that don't see him often say things like 'me think u did gone'... Gone ova suh ... Which doesn't help, and there is always someone who knows someone who got proceed faster 'but so & so get tru long time' As mentioned before... It would be helpful if they put an article in the paper, to mention the waiting time, back log .. It would help other's to understand :p

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Good night everyone,

I want to congratulate the ones that finally get the good news after a long waiting. Seems like our picture week and the cold combined together have shook Kingston up!!! We want landing stories for all the 2012 applicants before Christmas!!!

As for the waiting and the male point of view in this way too long process, I'm sorry to say that it can tear and unfortunately turn any strong and positive human being into someone sad and bitter. My husband as always been the one to cheer me up when I'm depressed and mad about this non sense immigration challenge, saying that it will be good for both of us and that will be together soon, God will be there to help us through it and so on... As the time goes by, multiple painfull separations, american relatives or friends that are getting their visas so much faster, people always there to pour vinegar in the open wounds, he doesn't even want to talk about my next trip or the great news of this forum, it's just too much to bare. He hates not being able to help or support me financialy and we even have arguments lately since both became extra ''thin skin''.

We knew it would be hard, but never thought it would be this long! We are going mad with about 9 months of waiting, how will we make it for the long run like so many of our forum FAM??? It is simply cruel to me what we have to through. Two people that love each other shouldn't be separated for so long. Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose, hoping that divorce comes along...

Anyhow, it's not like we have a choice. We just have to swallow it, knowing that when the passeport gets into our spouses hands ornamented with the oh so coveted shiny visa, all this suffering will be just a faded memory.

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
CanJam said:
Hhhhmmm.... this makes me wonder :-\, because mine doesn't show "Medical Recieved"... only says ..."Application recieved" even though I applied Jan 2013... file transfer to Kgn Feb 2013

Asking all 2012, and early 2013 applicants does your Ecas say "Medical Recieved". ?

Also when on the CIC website I could only access my Ecas using "Immigration file" number & hubby's info (d.o.b...) is this normal, what is the UCI# for?
I am a early 2013 applicant and my ECAS says 'Medicals received'.
As others have said, I wouldn't read too much into your ECAS status. Since there are several people that dont show medicals received, it sounds like they are just behind in updating ECAS. Just as they are behind in all areas of this process!!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Feeling sorry for all you with the colder temperatures! It was sunny and 5 degrees here on the West coast today and I was complaining about the cold. I suppose I don't have too much to complain about! My hubby keeps talking about cold weather the other day and I keep telling him he is fortunate I live in the most mildest part of Canada and Winter is not so bad here!

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Hey Everyone!!
Its been so great reading everyone's post's and stories I don't know what I would have done without all the love and support from the forum :-* only problem is I only get threw a few posts before Im bawling and cant see the screen anymore :'( (makes it difficult to post)

Thank you for all your warm wishes recently :)

Just wanted to share a little update feeling a bit frustrated :( So last week after 19 months of nothing our E-cas finally switched to in process hubby and I were so grateful and excited!! Today my husband checked the mail exactly 7 days after we went in process (just like you said Chickie ;) and the letter states that my husband needs to go do a medical within 60 days. well he just did his second medical since beginning this process in may 2013 the doctors office said Kingstn office received it in July 2013 now I have no idea what to do my husband is so upset. Can anyone offer any advise of what to do from hear please. Thank you

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Welcome back, stranger!

Keep the faith and hold onto the new memories you created with your wife the last three weeks.

I thought for sure you would have received something from Kingston by now since they called you to confirm your address a couple of weeks ago.... Oh Kingston...
Hey there Sis....im holding the faith for sure....i thought i was going to hear something from them also but still nothing at all..........how is things going on with you otherwise

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
mismine said:
Hey Everyone!!
Its been so great reading everyone's post's and stories I don't know what I would have done without all the love and support from the forum :-* only problem is I only get threw a few posts before Im bawling and cant see the screen anymore :'( (makes it difficult to post)

Just wanted to share a little update feeling a bit frustrated :( So last week after 19 months of nothing our E-cas finally switched to in process hubby and I were so grateful and excited!! Today my husband checked the mail exactly 7 days after we went in process (just like you said Chickie ;) and the letter states that my husband needs to go do a medical within 60 days. well he just did his second medical since beginning this process in may 2013 the doctors office said Kingstn office received it in July 2013 now I have no idea what to do my husband is so upset. Can anyone offer any advise of what to do from hear please. Thank you
Hey there sis.......i would contact cic and explain to the the situation to them to see if they can give you some advice on it...or let him go and try to redo the medical at another doctor. I know it hard to go and redo it but these ppl are very neglectful also....but call cic mississauga first....i think that all the medical result go to cic in ottawa first and they upload it in the system.......Dont get to do about it.you are at the end part of the Journey. once you get this sorted out they will be calling hubby for his passport request in the matter of weeks.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
mismine said:
Hey Everyone!!

Morning mismine!

I completely understand your and your hubby's frustration. If I were in your shoes, I would send an email to Kingston TODAY letting them know I received the letter and politely remind them that your hubby submitted his 2nd medical in May 2013 which they received in July 2013. I would then ask if he really needs to re-do it for a third time since it is still valid. Hopefully it is just an oversight on their end and they will see their error, request your hubby's passport, make a final decision on your application, and send your hubby his visa before Christmas!

Good luck!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Hey there Sis....im holding the faith for sure....i thought i was going to hear something from them also but still nothing at all..........how is things going on with you otherwise

Everything is good on my end!

I'm looking forward to Christmas -- the most magical time of the year! And then I'm off to JA in January for two glorious weeks to spend time with my hubby for our anniversary!!!
:D