Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW DOES THE BROUGHT FORWARD DATE WORK ? ? ?

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
oneandonly said:
Truluvkiss we both will hear some news real soon I'm giving myself till oct to go into process 4 months and counting down.
I hope so cause if it doesnt happen im gonna start losing hair im already get grey hair from this process....seriously thought the people on this forum are really great.

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Hi SweetieQ, thanks for sharing with the forum, i just wish to say, i believe we all go through or will go through the tough times and lots of people who have been there will tell you that is what makes the marriage or yourself better in the end.
Hold on, and please take care of yourself, as you have to be healthy to stand up to the struggles that marriage can sometimes bring. Hold on girl hold on tight if you believe it's right.

When i was getting married i went into Winners and i purchased a necklace, it had one circle and in the middle of the circle was a single mother of pearl and outside of the necklace was a couple of mother of pearls hanging on the outside of the circle. The lady (an older lady) unknowing i was getting married chose to explain what the necklace meant. She said the circle means marriage the mother of pearl on the inside of the circle is the husband and wife and the pearls hanging outside the circle are the kids, friend, family, associates etc. some of the pearls were bigger than some and she said the bigger ones were the more important ones like kids, and family but to note they were outside of the circle. I started laughing when she was finished the story, she probably thought i was silly, then she said why are you laughing and then i told her i was getting married and i was purchasing the necklace to wear, she was happy she told the story and kept saying what was the odds, i felt that was no coincidence, i believe i needed to learn that, hubby and i operate like that, as i shared the story with him and he agreed. My maid of honour wanted me to wear her expensive pearls on my wedding day, i could not, i had to wear that necklace. I shared that story to remind us all in here, that the marriage is between husband and wife and husband and wife need to work together in the circle of marriage so they can be strong to deal with issues that will/may occur. People, including some family will try to pull you apart and you have to hold on and trust each other but most importantly trust yourself as sometimes even if we go back on a decision, sometimes we need to make a decision and then go back on it to learn something we needed to learn. All the best to you on your journey and i wish you strength and happiness.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
tintin, are you around, hun? You are in my thoughts and I hope you are doing well.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Who God Bless thanks for the post.
The day that my husband and I were to get married we thought we had all day to get ready, we were both very nervous. Anyways ways we had planned to get the rings in the morning of the wedding but as it worked out we ran out of time and were in a panic because we needed the ring for the ceremony..we ended up stopping at a little shop in Santa Cruz. We looked at many rings. There were rings that I liked but as you know it they were too big or too small for my finger. There was a ring there and my hubby kept saying I like that one. I of course hated it. It was a size 7 and my finger is a size 8..would you believe the ring fit my finger perfectly as if it was placed there specifically for me. When I got back to Canada a lady in my office said to me "can i see your rings". After I showed them to her she said do you know what your ring symbolizes. I said no it was the only one that could fit my finger. She explaied that the 3 stones on my ring symbolizes your past, the next is for your present and the next is for your future. Needless to say..I have grown to love the ring. Hubby keeps telling me he is going to buy me a different set but I told him not to bother..I love the rings that I have. I wish I could post a picture.
I am definitely going to keep your post in mind. People sometimes will do anything to steal your happiness ..only if you let them though. Congratulations on hubby receiving his ppr. All the best to you and your family.
As you kown we are all waiting for the landing story..when available.
Have a blessed weekend.

Who God Bless said:
Hi SweetieQ, thanks for sharing with the forum, i just wish to say, i believe we all go through or will go through the tough times and lots of people who have been there will tell you that is what makes the marriage or yourself better in the end.
Hold on, and please take care of yourself, as you have to be healthy to stand up to the struggles that marriage can sometimes bring. Hold on girl hold on tight if you believe it's right.

When i was getting married i went into Winners and i purchased a necklace, it had one circle and in the middle of the circle was a single mother of pearl and outside of the necklace was a couple of mother of pearls hanging on the outside of the circle. The lady (an older lady) unknowing i was getting married chose to explain what the necklace meant. She said the circle means marriage the mother of pearl on the inside of the circle is the husband and wife and the pearls hanging outside the circle are the kids, friend, family, associates etc. some of the pearls were bigger than some and she said the bigger ones were the more important ones like kids, and family but to note they were outside of the circle. I started laughing when she was finished the story, she probably thought i was silly, then she said why are you laughing and then i told her i was getting married and i was purchasing the necklace to wear, she was happy she told the story and kept saying what was the odds, i felt that was no coincidence, i believe i needed to learn that, hubby and i operate like that, as i shared the story with him and he agreed. My maid of honour wanted me to wear her expensive pearls on my wedding day, i could not, i had to wear that necklace. I shared that story to remind us all in here, that the marriage is between husband and wife and husband and wife need to work together in the circle of marriage so they can be strong to deal with issues that will/may occur. People, including some family will try to pull you apart and you have to hold on and trust each other but most importantly trust yourself as sometimes even if we go back on a decision, sometimes we need to make a decision and then go back on it to learn something we needed to learn. All the best to you on your journey and i wish you strength and happiness.

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
A couple of weeks ago Child of God put up two things on youtube that we must watch about marriage with T D Jakes. it was uplifting that, I wanted some more of him. Now, the sermon that filled my soul and gave me back the courage and strength that I needed to reach my destination, was "Don't let the Chatter stop you" this is a must watch. People are always going talk, they do that because their not happy with their life, and when they start talking we lose focus and our faith in our relationship and don't even reach our destination. The enemy will send out a terrorist alert when we are about to reach our destiny. Hold your faith, with our father by our side everything is going to be ok. quote author=SweetieQ link=topic=29680.msg2316518#msg2316518 date=1370113889]
Good afternnon.
Just lurking around. I am addicted to this forum.
First of all I believe that I have an apology to give to everyone on this forum. I was in the middle of canceling my sponsorship documents they I realized that I would be making a mistake.
Everyone goes through a rough time even those who have been married for a long time and living with theie spouses.
How many times have any of you felt like just throwing in the towel..be honest. We might not post it because we want to post something happy or we feel guilt because we don't want to let anyone else know how we are truly feeling! right?. Well I am not going to "sweet it up". I am seriously doing battle with the forces of darkness, not only is it battlling my marriage it is also battling my health and my spirit. To be honest I only can find enough strength to go to work..pretend to be happy because obviously I cannot share my feelings with them..they will not understand. This is the only place where I know for sure that someone here understands what I am feeling. This is my home away from home. I am truly sorry if I offend anyone. Please accept my apologies. There is so much I could say but I will wait first.
What I do want to say to everyone is to be strong, be of good courage and good faith. Everyone will have their day with their spouses. Don't give up. I am certain that lots of people will be hearing from KG this month. This is a great month to hear some good news. Nev, Child of God, Chickie72 this might very well be your month. I have a strong feeling about that.
Be blessed everyone and take care.

[/quote]

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
chilld of God said:
I commit this month of June to God! Father take this month from me and rule over every day , every minute every second , in Jesus Name!

This month of June I decree is a month of hope, victory, open doors, favor, multiplication, salvation, healing, shalom nothing broken, and nothing taken away
This is our month of performance... In Jesus Name Amen and amen!!
Amen Amen

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Goodnight forum, I've been around, but sometimes I wasn't able to post. So, I would like to say congrats to everybody that has received a ppr and has received their passport back. I would also like to say to everyone that has visited their hubby welcome back and you had a wonderful time. I'm still here waiting for my hubbies ppr. On march 26 our file went in to process and last week I called my mp and he said that immigration is just waiting for my hubbies background check to come back.
Sweet Q, this whole process is hard I know that, I myself was losing the faith and my focus on everything, but the devil is a liar! He is. Don't ever let anyone come between you and the one that you can't get enough of.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
samll1 said:
Goodnight forum, I've been around, but sometimes I wasn't able to post. So, I would like to say congrats to everybody that has received a ppr and has received their passport back. I would also like to say to everyone that has visited their hubby welcome back and you had a wonderful time. I'm still here waiting for my hubbies ppr. On march 26 our file went in to process and last week I called my mp and he said that immigration is just waiting for my hubbies background check to come back.
Sweet Q, this whole process is hard I know that, I myself was losing the faith and my focus on everything, but the devil is a liar! He is. Don't ever let anyone come between you and the one that you can't get enough of.
Congratulations on your application going in process, samll1!!!!! That's wonderful news. :D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good Sunday afternoon everyone. I am still around but have been feeling really down in the dumps since I left ja last week. It was like some gave me a big piece of cake, I had one bite and then they took it away from me. (I can't quite explain it other then this way) everyday I just cry and cry. This process feels like my spirit for all good in life has disappeared. Reading everyone latest posts has uplifted me some today and I want to say thank you to u all for being here to support one another as we go thru this long dragged out process. I know from my notes that I am at the end of the process but it feels like it won't end. Just ask for the ARC already grrrr.

Well enough about me @sweetieq u don't need to apologize to us, we all know what this process is about and it is true words cause I once told my hubby I have had enough that I couldn't do this no more but faith is what makes us keep going on everyday. We can't let the devil get his hands on us because he will take us down.
@nev your great spirit keeps the positivity in this forum u are our positivity angel my girl! Keep it up my girl
@sam congrats for going in process
@whogodbless congrats again on your ppr if anyone has a strong faith it is u. Yours is the longest so far and u finally made it to the end.
@one and only /trulyvkiss/childofgod thanks for all your kind words also it is words like yours that uplift everyone everyday! Many people just lurk in the background but believe that they read your words and your words uplift them even if they don't post to tell u so.
Well I am off to do laundry have a great day everyone. Here's to new week and some great news coming out for June!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good Sunday afternoon everyone. I am still around but have been feeling really down in the dumps since I left ja last week. It was like some gave me a big piece of cake, I had one bite and then they took it away from me. (I can't quite explain it other then this way) everyday I just cry and cry. This process feels like my spirit for all good in life has disappeared. Reading everyone latest posts has uplifted me some today and I want to say thank you to u all for being here to support one another as we go thru this long dragged out process. I know from my notes that I am at the end of the process but it feels like it won't end. Just ask for the ARC already grrrr.

Well enough about me @ sweetieq u don't need to apologize to us, we all know what this process is about and it is true words cause I once told my hubby I have had enough that I couldn't do this no more but faith is what makes us keep going on everyday. We can't let the devil get his hands on us because he will take us down.
@ nev your great spirit keeps the positivity in this forum u are our positivity angel my girl! Keep it up my girl
@ sam congrats for going in process
@ whogodbless congrats again on your ppr if anyone has a strong faith it is u. Yours is the longest so far and u finally made it to the end.
@ one and only /trulyvkiss/childofgod thanks for all your kind words also it is words like yours that uplift everyone everyday! Many people just lurk in the background but believe that they read your words and your words uplift them even if they don't post to tell u so.
Well I am off to do laundry have a great day everyone. Here's to new week and some great news coming out for June!
(((BIG HUG))) & a :-* from me to you, Chickie.

Hang in there, my girl. You are so near the end of your immigration journey; it can't be too much longer. Any day now, KG is going to be asking for the ARC and your hubby will be with you in Canada, where he belongs. You are going to get through this and the victory is going to be sweet. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. One day in the very near future, you're going to be typing your hubby's landing story and this will all feel like a distant memory. :D

You are a strong woman , Chickie, and you are getting through this process one day at a time. You have been an amazing support system to so many of us and we are here for you whenever you need a shoulder to lean/cry on.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Tomorrow is my favourite day of the week! Come on Kingston, ring our phones!!!!! :D

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cum on kgn ring phones send emails post letters in jesus name let the wait be over families need to be reunited hello to u ms nev n everyone

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Nevaeha said:
Tomorrow is my favourite day of the week! Come on Kingston, ring our phones!!!!! :D
Yeah...I feel like singing...there is a land that I have heard about so far across the seaa...there is a land that i have heard about so far across the seaa....to have you on my dream land would be like heaven to me....sing with me people.....we live together on that dreamland and we'll have so much fun...we'll get our breakfast from the trees and our honey from the bees we'll take a ride on the waterfall, well count the star in the sky and surely we'll never die....hmmmm

Sorry for that I have listened to that song like 20 times in the past hour trying to occupy my mind because i cant sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTkpLHBMTC0

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TruLuvKiss said:
Yeah...I feel like singing...there is a land that I have heard about so far across the seaa...there is a land that i have heard about so far across the seaa....to have you on my dream land would be like heaven to me....sing with me people.....we live together on that dreamland and we'll have so much fun...we'll get our breakfast from the trees and our honey from the bees we'll take a ride on the waterfall, well count the star in the sky and surely we'll never die....hmmmm

Sorry for that I have listened to that song like 20 times in the past hour trying to occupy my mind because i cant sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTkpLHBMTC0
There is a land that I have heard about so far across the seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sing it, TLK :D