Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
tyldim said:
Hi there, cheer up,remember nothing stays the same forever. God is still on the throne, sitting high and looking low, believe me, it maybe long, but it won't be forever!! God's gonna work it out for you!
Thanks for the positive words trust me I pray everyday that each and everyone will be with there loved ones soon

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Now that you have that timeline figured out, Kingston is going to go change it on the next person that they request a medical extension for!

lol thats the way they keep us guessing lol

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Miss-her-crazy said:
Thank you chickie72 for a listening ear :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D
no problem....anytime! thats what friends are for! ;D ;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Miss-her-crazy said:
Happy Easter everyone and congrats to progress on each and everyone haven't been on here a while just feel really low, again congrats to all on there being one with there other finally, hope one day I can see that light happy Easter again to all ;) ;) ;)
what tyldim said is true......this all has to end eventually and you will be back in your wife's arms soon enough!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tyldim said:
I would love to have a house in both places if I could. Sweet sweet jamaica, oh how I love thee!
it can happen..just work towards it and things will work out for sure

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
what tyldim said is true......this all has to end eventually and you will be back in your wife's arms soon enough!
yes......Kingston cant keep us away for long.....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Miss-her-crazy said:
Thanks for the positive words trust me I pray everyday that each and everyone will be with there loved ones soon
we all just have to have faith in the lord......the lord soon open doors for us that no man can close no matter hard they try

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
when im old and grey .....mi nah look back pon dis process immigration put me thur :p :p :p :p :p :p

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Keke78 said:
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 minutes or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.
beautiful!!

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
SweetieQ said:
Happy Easter to the forum.
Another week is yet upon us. Kingston has Monday off however I hope they are well rested to give us some good news this week. There are alot of people who are waiting patiently...ok well maybe not so patiently- but they cannot blame us.
I am praying that they will make green all the ppl who have been waiting since 2011 & 2012 and start working on 2013 applicants.

Well I am at work and while I am working I am listening to my Sunday service and giving thanks to the father, the almighty. He was crucified on the cross for our sins, but praise Jesus he rose again on the 3rd day.

While we enjoy our day off, bun and cheese, fish, family let us remember the significance of this weekend the resurrection of the Lord Jesus.

I am giving thanks and praise for the sacrifice he made for me. I am thanking him in advance for what he has done throughout this week and for what he is doing and for what he is about to do. I am praying for peace, safety and patience as I wait up him to bless us all with the joy of having our spouses home. I am praying that he will provide financial blessing to those who are in need. I know he will make a way for those who are struggling in their work, finances, relationships whateve the struggle may be. I pray for our loved ones near and far. Bring them to us dear Jesus and if it is not our time yet-keep them safe until your time. Give your angels guard around us for protection. Bless our marriages, bless our children, bless our homes, bless our spouses, bless our finances. Let us remeber to count our blessing for there are so many who do not have even food to eat today. Help us to count our blessing one by one for there are so many reasons to given thanks.

Lord I thank you in advance today for your mercies and your grace for sometimes I know that I don't deserve it-yet you continue to love me regardless. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Be blessed today and everyday. Let your requests be known to the Lord for he hears and grants prayers. My request is I need my husband here with me very soon. I miss him terribly.
Amen

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
I just got home from my way too short trip to JA, but I am now legally married and am almost ready to send in the applications. As soon as we get our marriage certificate, I will be sending everything in. Even though I have had to say good bye to my hubby 8 times in the last 12 months, this time was by far the hardest and most painful. Last night he looked at me with the saddest face I have ever seen him make and said, baby, we just got married on Thursday, you aren't supposed to be leaving me yet :( oh how I miss him so much already.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
kmah said:
I just got home from my way too short trip to JA, but I am now legally married and am almost ready to send in the applications. As soon as we get our marriage certificate, I will be sending everything in. Even though I have had to say good bye to my hubby 8 times in the last 12 months, this time was by far the hardest and most painful. Last night he looked at me with the saddest face I have ever seen him make and said, baby, we just got married on Thursday, you aren't supposed to be leaving me yet :( oh how I miss him so much already.
Hey sis congrats on your marriage...Just get everything ready for your application...it going to be a bumpy ride but we all are here to give you our support....welcome to the marriage club also...do stay and let the good time roll :) :) :) :)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
kmah said:
it very hard went you have to leave your love ones behind you but everything soon come to an end with this process....I hope you enjoyed Jamaica on your visit and do come again when you can...Hubby will be ok....when me and my wife got married she just came down for a week and she was back in canada but the start of the week and we was only married for 3days and she was gone...so i know how he felt on that one.....

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Keke thanks for sharing your beautiful story. I wish you every success with your new life. I know how great it is to have hubby finally with you. Your dream has come through. Really happy for all those who experienced this since the year has started. God's blessings for you all.

Keke78 said:
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 minutes or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.