+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Congradulations Kmah welcome to married life hope u have a speedy process.

kmah said:
I just got home from my way too short trip to JA, but I am now legally married and am almost ready to send in the applications. As soon as we get our marriage certificate, I will be sending everything in. Even though I have had to say good bye to my hubby 8 times in the last 12 months, this time was by far the hardest and most painful. Last night he looked at me with the saddest face I have ever seen him make and said, baby, we just got married on Thursday, you aren't supposed to be leaving me yet :( oh how I miss him so much already.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
kmah said:
I just got home from my way too short trip to JA, but I am now legally married and am almost ready to send in the applications. As soon as we get our marriage certificate, I will be sending everything in. Even though I have had to say good bye to my hubby 8 times in the last 12 months, this time was by far the hardest and most painful. Last night he looked at me with the saddest face I have ever seen him make and said, baby, we just got married on Thursday, you aren't supposed to be leaving me yet :( oh how I miss him so much already.

well congrats on the wedding, we want pics up in here too! The hardest part is leaving our spouses behind....i bawl like a baby everytime. But get that App in asap and you will be on the road!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Morning Everyone,....Happy holidays today... One more day to go and kingston will be back at work. they have alot of catching up to do and i sure cant wait to hear some good news.....Come on kingston please free up our passport so we can get to our love ones....you are doing a good job but you still have a lot of ppl out there waiting on you still....so just work a little quicker for us please....God is watching over you kingston so he will sure let you all open up some door for us to pass thru

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
well congrats on the wedding, we want pics up in here too! The hardest part is leaving our spouses behind....i bawl like a baby everytime. But get that App in asap and you will be on the road!
yes sis......we sure want some pics in here.....and hurry and get your application in

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Well... I paid the RPRF fee yesterday and hubby is taking the other forms into Kingston tomorrow so here goes the wait again but at least for this waiting I know something is going on :) back to work for Kingston tomorrow. This is what we need:

Interview date for Maddants
Passport returns for Tintin, Samillanaire, tyldim and his_wife
PPR for the rest of us! woo hoo....let's see what happens this week!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ur well on ur way ms chicks it should not be bery long just know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel my dear hello to everyone happy easter but baq to business tomorrow for kingston n great news coming as well for everyone congrats to the newly wed get those papers in so u can start this process

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
tyldim said:
He lives in St. Elizabeth( the best parish...cough cough....lol) jamaica is lovely period!
lol i see you have never been to ST ANN (BIG GRIN)

GOOD AFTERNOON FAMILY

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY ..........AND THE KINGSTON IS ENJOYING THERE TIME OFF CAUSE THEY NEED TO BE BACK TO WORK TOMOROW FULLY PREPARED TO REUINTE SOME FAMAILES

God bless you all

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree bless up to u my girl ready yes easter was good hope u n urs enjoyed hun

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Keke78 said:
Good afternoon all!! Hope y'all are enjoying the Easter.

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep y'all more in the loop. Everything was so last minute, even I was caught off guard. I was procrastinating for so long to get things ready and when I last updated y'all that my status was updated to decision made, it hit me hard and then I started running around like a chicken without a head.....with only a few days to get everything set.......

Any whooo....I don't have too much of a landing story....lol.

I booked hubby on a Jamaica Tour bus for transfer to the airport. His pick up time was 7:40 and arrived at the pick up location at about 6:30 (he didn't want to be late lol). We spoke on the phone until he got on the bus...then I was up and about putting the last touches on things. Even if I should try to explain my feelings on that day, I don't think I could find the words. I was experiencing all sort of emotions, some I have never felt before. Hubby kept me updated until he was on-board and getting ready to depart.

Hubby's flight was to arrive at 6:20 and had plan to leave my house by 4:30 as I had a few more stops to make before heading to the airport. I still had so much to do at home and ended up leaving around 5:30...it so happened that I forgot something home and had to turn back (putting me behind even further)..... :( :( :( When all was done, it was about 6:17 and at the time I was about 35 minutes or so away from the airport. About that time I got a bbm message from hubby that he has landed....am like...am screwed :-X :-X LOL. Once hubby was all checked out he called me to let me know he was out waiting on me. I felt so bad, as I wanted to be there before him. :( :(

Anyway, finally made it to hubby. I had my sister driving, so I ran into the airport to get hubby and I was so excited to see him (my sister said my face lit up like 20 Christmas trees...lol). Everything was a bit rushed, so I quickly greeted hubby..gave him a chups (according to him LOL) and headed back to the car.

After dropping off my sister, we had a quiet ride home....I realized wow...FINALLY...this journey is all over and looking over beside me and seeing hubby confirmed that it was all worth it. I love that man so much and to have him finally with me is having all my dreams becoming a reality. I feel so COMPLETE!!

When we got home hubby said to me..."babes, you noticed all day I didn't say I love you? That was because I wanted to show you".....that melted my heart. ;D

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to all of you for all the kind words, encouragement and support throughout this process. I will be forever grateful.
Regardless of what you think about things that went wrong, your story is still amazing. This is what you have been waiting for and now you can live your lives together. Congratulations to the both of you!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kmah said:
Congratulation on your marriage. Yes I am sure it is very difficult for you. I hope your process goes smoothly for you and you and your spouse does not wait so long. It gets harder every time I see my husband and have to let him go back.

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Hello everyone, congrats newly wed, welcome to the club.
@ ready, I have been to St. Anns, it is also nice, but only in the tourist areas to me. Not the best parish, but its ok( my opinion). No where compares to St. Elizabeth and Manchester!!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddants said:
it very hard went you have to leave your love ones behind you but everything soon come to an end with this process....I hope you enjoyed Jamaica on your visit and do come again when you can...Hubby will be ok....when me and my wife got married she just came down for a week and she was back in canada but the start of the week and we was only married for 3days and she was gone...so i know how he felt on that one.....
I had two weeks with my husband. I made sure we got married 2days after he came because i wanted to spend more time as a married couple than planning a wedding. It was awesome, but Like I couldnt believe I was married and I went in a shocked like 2days after we got married. He had to sit me down, explain to me and totallly like this is it, we are married. :D

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
I think my situation is a little different than most on here. I was planning to move down to Jamaica with my husband. I lived down there for just over a year coming back only to satisfy the jamaican immigration because they only allow you to stay 6 months at the most. Circumstances changed and we decided that for now Canada is our best choice for us. During our time down there we have aquired two dogs, im afraid that when my husband leaves it will break their Hearts. One minor problem with bringing them. One of our dogs has a pitbull "look" but definitely isn't pure bread. Anyone know anything or who to contact to be able to bring my puppies home with my husband. He will be fixed at the time of transport. I don't have anyone I can leave them with when my husband comes. No one will care for them like we do.
Any suggestions will be helpful.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good afternoon Danielle here is some information,

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/imports/policies/live-animals/importing-or-travelling-with-pets/dogs/eng/1331876172009/1331876307796

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
I have a question for anyone that has been to JA before. Is it possible for you to get money out of your Canadian bank account while down in JA? I won't be in a tourist section and my husband said there is no way for me to get it. I know they have Scotia banks down there but my bank is TD Canada trust.