January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Morning Ready! :-*

Thanks for poppin' in every week to check on us, supporting us, making us laugh, offering words of advice, and for droppin' tunes! You are a class act all the way my girl!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
firstladyking said:
Thanks so much Nev.
Of course, flk! We're right here for you EVERY step of the way. I'm not missing your hubby's forum coming home party! :p

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
firstladyking said:
WE HAVE A DECISION MADE THIS MORNING!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FUNCTION THIS WEEK!!!

Congrats!!!!

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
Good Morning everyone!

Congratulations FLK - Let's stalk DHL!!!!!! ;D ;D

I was about to go off my rockers ... because it's almost 11 am and no movement on DHL.

BUT.. then I remembered that it's only 9:48am in JA ....

So there's still hope!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
firstladyking said:
WE HAVE A DECISION MADE THIS MORNING!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FUNCTION THIS WEEK!!!
Woohoo congrats girlie!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
His_Wife said:
Good Morning everyone!

I was about to go off my rockers ... because it's almost 11 am and no movement on DHL.

LOL time change sucks eh!

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
congrats to all the ladies seeing movement on their file. I'm still waiting for my day to see that decision made.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
tyldim said:
Congrats!!!!
Thanks Tyldim...soooo excited flight has been booked for Friday...WOOO HOOOO!!!

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
His_Wife said:
Good Morning everyone!

I'm with you...we used Tara, they don't have an online tracking tool that works :(
So Jamaican :p

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
chickie72 said:
Woohoo congrats girlie!
Thanks Chickie...it's been a long long road man, trust me...you're next in line for your blessing :D

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
firstladyking said:
Congrats firstladyking GM

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
Good morning everyone keep your heads high and your noses wide open because that new day smell is coming

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Thanks ready and Nev for your continued support. I feel like I know you gals. I dont mind been that annoying little mosquito. I share when I can, hoping to reach even one person. I dont do too much of the immigration post because I know every case is different. Do you know when I sent my package I had ten pictures,I sent my husbands passport, his medical had already expired when I sent my application to Mississauge and I could not affort to pay the entire fee. Then I read about huge packages, updated medicals, full payments and said to myself we are doomed. Three months later while I was in Jamaica I learned that my application was approved. We were filling out the forms for three(3) years. Not a mistake 3 years.. picking it up and putting it down because I did not have dime to do anything with this application. By the time we sent it in it had curry stains and juice mark all over it. Too lazy to fill it out again. We wrote a letter beggng the IO not to send it back because the medical have expired before they got it, or that it was so dirty. We simple was fed up with getting our lives together and wanted to get thins started. Whosoever saw that ap must have laughed and said this couple is real.. barley trying to validate their marriage must make it legitimate. We felt that so much had beset our life that who cares what nature choose to do in the end. I would have packed up and gone home had they not approved. The irony is they approved and I now still want to go home.

My journey is over and a year later i wish someone had told me a few things. Well one lady tried to warn us indirectly.. most people ignored her. Head buried in the sand we just wanted the process to be over. Imagine being married for five years before you have the chance to begin the sponsorship and then waiting another period for the approval. By the time the approval came we were already fed up. Immigration did not send back his passport but kept it until they put the stamp in it. Do you believe this? They never sent him one correspondence in the mail. do you believe this? All call requesting this or that and the person in charge of our file told my husband I dont want your passpost to get lost in the mail I will keep it... we dont usually do this etc. 8 month and my husband had is visa in hand.

Our stories are different, lifes are on different path, we all share the same journey to love and the pain and agony of getting together with our love ones. BUT I feel that I did things in the meantime that sometime makes me say I could have done this or that differently. Not because I dont love my husband or that he doesnt love me. But because when we give so much of ourselves; and when our partners having their own soul journey must at times neglect our very needs. We feel cheated, angry, hurt etc. If we save some of the love for ourself then when they have to do their thing as the soul request we wont feel resentful. So I looked at Erins situation and saw how most folks did not even spend a minute to acknowledge her situation; a few did on this site thankfully. We share a common bond as women; except for a few men who join this site. We stand to benefit so much but Lord we could loose a lot too. I just wanted to open the dialogue and give us something to think about not to throw cold water on the flaming passion that heat up the room. I am a romantic too but also like to get folks to think about this or that. Thanks Ready, and Nev you have always supported me here. Ready, I am actually working on a book of poetry, short stories. I promise to let you know when it is done. I know I want to stay in touch with you long after this site is history, ready for I feel we are kindled spirits. I dont intend to bring anyone down from the high just sharing and giving thanks for those who honour the experiences of others. Jah Blessings to all

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
frankfield said:
Thanks ready and Nev for your continued support. I feel like I know you gals. I dont mind been that annoying little mosquito. I share when I can, hoping to reach even one person. I dont do too much of the immigration post because I know every case is different. Do you know when I sent my package I had ten pictures,I sent my husbands passport, his medical had already expired when I sent my application to Mississauge and I could not affort to pay the entire fee. Then I read about huge packages, updated medicals, full payments and said to myself we are doomed. Three months later while I was in Jamaica I learned that my application was approved. We were filling out the forms for three(3) years. Not a mistake 3 years.. picking it up and putting it down because I did not have dime to do anything with this application. By the time we sent it in it had curry stains and juice mark all over it. Too lazy to fill it out again. We wrote a letter beggng the IO not to send it back because the medical have expired before they got it, or that it was so dirty. We simple was fed up with getting our lives together and wanted to get thins started. Whosoever saw that ap must have laughed and said this couple is real.. barley trying to validate their marriage must make it legitimate. We felt that so much had beset our life that who cares what nature choose to do in the end. I would have packed up and gone home had they not approved. The irony is they approved and I now still want to go home.

My journey is over and a year later i wish someone had told me a few things. Well one lady tried to warn us indirectly.. most people ignored her. Head buried in the sand we just wanted the process to be over. Imagine being married for five years before you have the chance to begin the sponsorship and then waiting another period for the approval. By the time the approval came we were already fed up. Immigration did not send back his passport but kept it until they put the stamp in it. Do you believe this? They never sent him one correspondence in the mail. do you believe this? All call requesting this or that and the person in charge of our file told my husband I dont want your passpost to get lost in the mail I will keep it... we dont usually do this etc. 8 month and my husband had is visa in hand.

Our stories are different, lifes are on different path, we all share the same journey to love and the pain and agony of getting together with our love ones. BUT I feel that I did things in the meantime that sometime makes me say I could have done this or that differently. Not because I dont love my husband or that he doesnt love me. But because when we give so much of ourselves; and when our partners having their own soul journey must at times neglect our very needs. We feel cheated, angry, hurt etc. If we save some of the love for ourself then when they have to do their thing as the soul request we wont feel resentful. So I looked at Erins situation and saw how most folks did not even spend a minute to acknowledge her situation; a few did on this site thankfully. We share a common bond as women; except for a few men who join this site. We stand to benefit so much but Lord we could loose a lot too. I just wanted to open the dialogue and give us something to think about not to throw cold water on the flaming passion that heat up the room. I am a romantic too but also like to get folks to think about this or that. Thanks Ready, and Nev you have always supported me here. Ready, I am actually working on a book of poetry, short stories. I promise to let you know when it is done. I know I want to stay in touch with you long after this site is history, ready for I feel we are kindled spirits. I dont intend to bring anyone down from the high just sharing and giving thanks for those who honour the experiences of others. Jah Blessings to all
Aww, frankfield, thanks for sharing your story with us. I think the IO that worked on your application was really lucky! Just when I thought I didn't have a single tear left in me, your story touched my heart and had me crying like a baby. Thank YOU for always keeping it real...we are blessed to have you and your words. :-*

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012