Kingston,Jamaica

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations mizzy! You're closer to getting your family reunited. I'm so so so happy for you guys.

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
Thanks for the congrats guys. It feels good to be able to DO something.

LCW, thank you for your in depth response. I was going to email you but thought better to capture my questions on the forum in case it helps others. Of course I am going to comply about the child's birth certificate. Knowing KG could ask originals of any of our docs, I made a point to leave hubby with both originals last visit just in case (and paid Passport Canada to get my son's first passport back when I had the photo updated in case they wanted that too.) I also sent copies of both in the application. I just had not heard of anyone else actually having them requested and was caught off guard.

The child differences in requests between you, stressed and me is further proof that it all depends in the IO as to how each case is processed and what they want for docs.

Great news on how fast the police check was completed. How did hubby know he could go back 2 days later? Only thing would have been that KG is not open to them on Fridays.

On the marriage certifcate, I asked about submitting both cause I remembered someone on the old forum had to produce both. Hubby has both so no problem either way.

I will let hubby know yours tried to leave the passport with no success - it was actually him who told me he was planning it.

We have til Feb 19 to submit everything, but I would like hubby to just get going and get in before the end of the month, that gives him 2 weeks to make it a priority. Hopefully we have a bring forward date for around the 60 day time limit and if we get it in fast maybe the medicals will have cleared Trinidad by then...its all making me cautiously hope for a March landing.

Anyway, hoping you get some good news soon.

And hoping for updates for others. Need to get these 2008 files resolved so KG can focus on the 2009 files!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good evening my family.
kc, hopefully you will get this before you go. Don't go hurting yourself now on a little wager girl, I will concede first. Can't wait to see the pics though.
Mizzy, we went to get my wife police report & prints (express) on the 6th and got it back on the 9th in KG. Her report came back that she does not appear on any criminal records.
Medical was on the 7th, she had to go through the checkup, then xray, then back 2 hrs later to see the Dr. Got her papers the same day

ciao for now gang

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Congrats Mizzy on the Update....

What a week I have had. Will update you guys later. I have the flu on top of it all and don't feel too good. :'(

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good afternoon gang, pretty quiet here today

Rich man and a poor man have the same wedding anniversary. They're both at Madison Avenue shopping for their wives. Poor man says to the Rich man, "What'd you get your wife this year?" He says, "A Mercedes and a huge diamond ring." The poor man says, "Why'd you get her both?" The Rich man says, "If she doesn't like the ring, she can take it back happy." The Poor man says, "O.K. That works." The Rich man says, "Well what did you get your wife?" The Poor man says, "A pair of slippers and a dildo." The Rich man says, "Why'd you get her a pair of slippers and a dildo?" The Poor man says, "If she doesn't like the slippers, she can go f--- herself!"

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
LOL @ canuck

WOW boring weekend..i have not had a good one...damn kidney stone the other day and now i have a cold ....feel like crap

Anyways Jam how r u ? How is hubby

I am going back to bed yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
LCW,

I think it is the weather!! My sinuns' are killing me!! I am so stuffed I can't breathe, sleep, rest or function!!! lol
Hope you feel better soon!

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
hi forum...so i ahve bad news(about my health)
here goes i went into the hospital friday evening...came out saturday..turns out my left leg the reason it swell up 5 times its size is because its full of blood clots......i have to take 5 needle in my stomach which is called blood thinner.....so i go to the hospital every morning to do blood work and take the needle until wednesday.....and i will be on warfin a blood thinner for 6 months...they cant really explain the reason because they sad am just way too young to have this...this is like on of the first....they said may have hit it in car acccident and now showing..but who knows....
right now my hubby going crazy....wants me to send him doctor letter to take to immigration i told him it mek no sense cuz they dont care....we just gonna have to wait our turn soon come....
i can now stand by myself today...so its going down...but when my blood too thin even iif i bump my arm its gonna swell and bruise..am in a lot of pain...i really just wanted to explain this to u all in case for the next week or two u guys dont hear from me unless i have an update,....i am not taking this very well.....and they telling me am anemic..but thats a whole nother thing...so hope good news for everyone pray for me please.......i just need to rest, eat and stop crying..so i need some time....
have a great week...big up eveeryone :(

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey Everybody!

So far Hubby has had one surgery to remove some stones from his bile duct. That went fine. Now he is waiting for them to remove the Gall bladder itself. It also has a lot of stones in it.
One of his friends took a pic of him in the hospital and emailed it to me so that I would see that he is fine....I just loved that.
So all we are doing is waiting for that last surgery and he will be all better.
Its been a tough week. I had the flu and was really depressed. I hate not being there when he is this sick. But hopefully it will all be ok.

STRESSED: You need to take it easy girl. Spend some time making sure YOU are well. Dont stress yourself out man. It not worth it. Hope you feel better soon.

LONELY: Thanks girl. Hope you feel better soon too. Just here holding on girl. DO the same your hubby will soon be home :-*

Thanks everybody for the Kind words and Prayers. God bless you all and lets hope for some good news this week. We NEED IT!

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stressed,so sorry to hear that...rest yourself and relax and stay positive...we'll be praying for you..

jamwifey,great news..glad it went well..:)

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stressed! That's horrible and so not what you need right now (well ever.. but you know what I mean). Just rest up and follow doctor's orders and hopefully everything will heal itself soon.
Are you working right now? That's got to be stressful (ironic about your screen name) - stress is the theme around this forum these days.

Well ladies & gents - new week so let's all pray for those kidney stones and blood clots and everyone else suffering physically and emotionally. Good news from JA will brighten some spirits - let's go JA with the updates.

As for us .... I mentioned that I ordered our CAIPS notes. If anyone orders them - there's a phone number you can call to track them and they'll tell you what processing date they have. it's not on their website but when I called the number on the CIC site, a nice guy at the call center gave me this number. 613-946-0953. You need the B#. so apparently our processing date is Feb 12th. So if that is true, we should have them in time for my husbands interview.

Question - do you think the IO will know we ordered the CAIPS notes and, if so, do you think it will have a negative impact? hmmmmm

Homesoon

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
morning

Stress....omg i am struck with worry girl for you ...please promise me and everyone that you will take good care through this time and try not to stress...bloodclaats are danderous I know with personel family expirience but i will not say no more...I will be prayer for you girl... :(...Please take care of yourself

Everyone say a prayer for stress,,,she needs it right now...

Homesoon...I do believe that the IO is the one who processes your CAIPS...so i do believe they will know...as far as a impact on your file....I would like to say NO....Its your free right to know what is going on ...I wouldnt assume they would hold it against you...

Anyways lets pray for some good news and everyones stress and pain to stop

As for the haiti disaster...I want to reasure people that our Canadian Forces......is doing everything thing they can......they are working 24 hours a day sending relif over and more......D.A.R.T units over as well....oh sorry (Disaster Assistance Response Team)....currently the haiti airport is to full and some planes cannot fly in so we are waiting for confirmation....

Anyways have a good day....please take care everyone..

later

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
JW - I'm glad to hear that your husband is doing better. I'm sure he's in good hands and that he'll be fine.

Stressed - I too was on Warafin (only for a week) take it as directed and I'm sure you'll pull through!! Bloodclots are serious and shouldn't be neglected. We should all be taking good care of ourselves so that when our spouses come home, we are at optimum health!! Stress kills people!!

Homesoon, the CAIPS notes are downloaded from computer system in Ottawa. CAIPS=Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. Once the notes have been requested it is logged in the system therefore the I/O is aware that you have requested it. Though some may believe it may have a negative impact on your application, it is certainly your right and is most wise for you to do in light of your upcoming interview. I only wish I had ordered my CAIPS notes before my interview, I would have been more prepared and may not have had to pick up my jaw off the floor! LOL! :eek:
Did you contact your MP about sending an email to KG??

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning all,

Stressed and Jam, sirry to hear about the health issues, but glad things are getting better. Rest is essential....

Hope and pray that this week brings lots of movement from KG

Send some families home KG PLEASEEEEEEE

Nov 27, 2009
hey everyone, i hope everyone is doin well !!!! so i'm off to jamaica thrusday morning
today is one week to the interview
i hope everything goes will ,no sorry i know everything will go will .
i can't wait to see my husband , this phone thing is driving me crazy and getting boring as you all know there so much you can say or do on a phone !! but i will be sure to let you all know how it went and give any advice that i can that may help anyone
I wish everyone the best