App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
canuck you can app[flash=200,200][/flash]ly for your marriage licence a soon as you get off the plane .Are you going to be near kingston?
If you are I can help you in what to do!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Canuck....so glad to see you found us. Hope all things work out for you. You and soon to be wifey are in my prayers.

KC...congrats on hubby getting a job. I am sure that will give his spirits a big boost.

Stressed and soanxious....it must be something in the air today cause i feel the same way. I am freaking right now cause i know if we don't hear anything real soon his med is gonna expire and then i know i am in for an even longer wait. i am in a great debate with myself whether or not to go down for xmas and my bday. It is soo expensive, but i know if he doesn't get the call before Jan. 8 it will be my only chance to see him for quite sometime. i really don't know what to do, but know i can't hold off making a decision for too much longer.....this process is awful, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Anyways another day in the books, guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missinmyhubby, trust me i wouldnt wish this wait on my enemy either. I hope you guys hear something before his meds expire. Right now even a re-do meds request would make me very happy. just to know we getting that out the way, but this thing is just stretching soooo long. I'm thinking why the hell dont they just send the re-do request? whats taking them so freaking looong! emotionally im like a rollercoaster, one day im very optimistic and feeling like things will soon turn around and the next its almost like i think i will be waiting forever, wondering if we ever going to be together.

As u say, tomoro is a new day, the second day of the week. so im gonna try to lift my spirits and together with all our positive energy we must get at least 1 update this week.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Soanxiouswife - I remember reading the posts for my first few weeks thinking 'man, these people are not patient'. and it seems like all of a sudden I've lost every bit of patience! For a while I was ok thinking day by day .... now I just think about how long this can be and I'm stressing about it to be honest.
When everyone is getting updates, I feel better. When things slow down, the days just crawl by.

I guess we just need to keep our eye on the prize. Know that every day that goes by without any update from JA, we're 1 day closer to a decision and being reunited. I just keep praying that things will move along quickly.

Stay sane in knowing that you're not alone! We'll be celebrating for you soon

homesoon

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Soanxious....when did his meds expire, i am just wondering how long it takes for them to request that so i can try to prepare myself, cause we all know my hubby wont be here for xmas, i just need to say it out loud and try to accept that, so i need to start preparing for how much longer my wait will be :(

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Homesoon, thats so true, :) at first i was like, one day at a time, just let it flow, time do everything. But now, im sick of it! have you noticed how fast the UK timeline is? i been checking out some other posts and it takes way less time for them to get sorted, and yet some of them still complaining!

I am always happy to hear an update too, at least then we know that things are moving along, so this week i am praying for some updates, some good news from kgn....

I am tired of checking Ecas, everytime i check it and i see ''in process'' i feel like im going insane. lol, and i check everyday several times for the day even though i know once tuesday passes its less likely that there is going to be an ecas update for that week. This whole thing makes us weary. And the next joke too is hearing the phone ring and see and ''unknown caller'' and u wonder if its immigration...then it turns out to be someone else, its as if u dont even want to entertain that person. Sometimes i just look at my phone and think ''ring ring ring'' lmao

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missinmyhubby i am the one being sponsored, myself and our son, he is 2 years old. Our medicals expired sometime in september i think, and the police record expired before that. i cant remember the exact dates i did them, would have to go and look for all the documents i have. but its somewhere around late august, september. What gets to me though is why these people dont just send the re-do forms and get on with it! gaaawd!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
soanxious....i do the same as you. I check ecas daily even tho i know there wont be any changes, i check it just to torture myself i think. Everyday we ride the high in the morning and afternoon waiting... hoping... praying when the phone rings it will be the call, then the evening comes and we sink into the low of another day passing with no call knowing full well we'll get right back on the same damn roller coaster tomorrow. i am not generally an up beat person so trying to talk myself into positive thinking has been a challenge from day one, and i am slowly running out of the energy to do it.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missin, every morning i watch an inspirational video on youtube. ''the secret to you'' and there are some other nice ones, it helps to keep me on track, stay motivated and be optimistic. But as u say, in the mornings we have hope, that today will be our day, then once its touches evening time theres that low feeling in your stomach when we realize that they didnt call. same here, its torture. reminds me of Shakira's duet with some dude called 'la tortura'. well tomoro is a new day, im going to go to my bed in a minute, talking to hubby online, i was just telling him that i have no motivation, i feel so depressed that i wonna stay in my room everyday and just sulk. but with a 2 yr old i have no such luck. plus i would just sink deeper into depression.

So lets hope for good things this week. Nite nite (check out that video, or any other inspirational ones that work for you, i find it makes me feel better after my morning workout when im the only one awake in my house)

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Good morning Forum Fam!

Last night was a rough night... I mean a really tough night. Today is december 1st. A new month but the last of this year. I wish everyone a safe and productive day.

One love.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Maple my heart just broke girl.......i dont even have a the slightest idea how you deal with this stress but rest assured my prayer are with you.....I hope that this mess get through with soon....

Seems like we are all are depressed....goes with the teritory Christmas and being without ther one you love...hang on ladies

My husband had the letter of consent finally stamped and signed by the JP and his ex signed and released custody...so we had 2 copies made of that..he is photocopy her Jamaican id today for reference on the signature on the letter

They never asked for it at CHC but we are submitting it anyways...my opinion it would be another delay if they turn around and say "oh we need that"....I have thus convinced him to submit there passports to them with everything ...hope all of that helps i dont want any further delays

Anyways we havent done medicals yet because we are still waiting on passports for the girls...rrgg...Dont know his plans as yet but he is getting all the little things done and when we get those passports we are going full speed ahead

Cause as i stated NOW in jamaica you cannot do a medical without a valid passport....So we wait and wait some more..lol...all in good time....its so frustrating tho

I have a question ......When my husband got the medical instuctions back they sent all the immigration photos back....I wrote on all of them...no where in the letter is it asking for him to redo the pictures ...I said to him he need to redo them.....Whats your guys view on it...i am making him redo them anyways....but why would they send them back???? doesnt make any sense

KC when you got asked to redo the immigration photos did they send the originals back ??????

You know since my husbands medical BUMP...... i am paranoid that something will go wrong again and further delaying us ...our process has been drawn out like alot of peoples on here...its hard to keep good vybz when all you have had is CRAP happen
Anyways

Have a a blessed day

Remeber this ladies

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do."

~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lonely,

I would think you are right and have him redo his photo's just to play it safe.
Honestly, I think you guys are nearing the end of the road. I wouldn't worry about anything else going wrong - if it were going to - it would have happened by now. Now with the re-do, you're just simply waiting for that call :)

Stay strong. It's been a long journey for you so of course you're anxious. But everything is going to be just fine and you'll be together soon.

Homesoon

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
good mornining all

We all have had or are going to have issues some where along the line of our spouses coming home to us .

Let just keep hoping and praying that everything will be alright

Have a blessed day

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning my family, it is good to talk with you all again and get your valuable advice. getting married on Dec 19 at 2 pm in Mandeville. KMC thanks for the offer, I am landing in Mobay. My lady is visiting the pastor today to ensure we get everything we need. We are coming to Kingston around the 15 or so to get some sheer little night gowns if you know what I mean. Can't find anything erotic here, they do sell pink longjohns though with the flap in the back. I will buy her those when she spends her first winter.
Sos, you gotta be getting awfully excited bout now