Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
KC it's a bit puzzling about the pp pick-up. About two weeks ago my brother in law applied for Visitor's visa and at the embassy they posted that effective Dec. 20, 2010 they no longer accept in person pick-up you can either use Tara or DHL for pick-up and they will not accept your application without the receipt from the courier. Aw well, who knows when it comes to Kingston...........

Butterfly10.

Feb 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kinston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2010
AOR Received.
December 4, 2010
Passport Req..
Febuary 21, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
March 3, 2011
Irving- I'm sorry to hear that Irving. Be strong and continue being positive. We are all here for you if you need to talk. It was very courageous of you to share that information with everyone to see. All will be well soon. I will pray for you. That same little one you lost will come back to you, he has not gone far, he is always with you. God has him and when God feels like its the right time for you to receive him again you will get that same little one you lost. Everything happens for a reason. He/she will come again. Never give up. Everything is going and will be alright, believe in that. *hugs and kisses*

C

charmine

Im so restless, I need my hubby now and I heard my 14yr dawta praying the other night asking God What else can she do to for him to send her daddy, she said she miss her day so much, especially when she and I get in a fight,lol

but seriously waiting for kg is like waiting for a birth delivery, OMG

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
hahahaha charmine that is too funny.... love your expression waiting for birth delivery...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
But it's appropriate, LOL.

All this baby talk is making me "baby on the brain", LOL. Of course, we won't be doing anything except practicing until we are in the same country. I'm just so excited for all you ladies though :) It's like expecting more nieces and nevvies :D

OK, this week is about done! Still time for more good news tomorrow! Keep the faith, all!

Counting down again to hubby getting his passport and booking that flight, come on Passport Canada! :p

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Irving
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. 13 weeks was quite far a long and I know the pain and the void you feel all too well. I lost my baby boy at 7 months gestation in Novemeber and had to go through it without my husband here as well. It was extremely difficult but somehow we made it through together. Love is truely an amazing thing. Hopefully we'll join the pregnant gang real soon!!! ;D

Congrats butterfly geeze you just flew through this process with ease. Stay bless!

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
HEY FORUM FRIENDS

YEAHHHHH CONGRATS BUTTERFLY10 WE GOT 1 AT LEAST TODAY & A DOUBLE WAMMY.....A LI'L BABE ON THE WAY TOO YOU CAN JOIN THE COUNTDOWN FOR DELIVERY SOON :)

ON THE OTHERHAND SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS IRVING & EBONYSHINE BRAVE TO SHARE IT WITH US BUT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR HELP & SUPPORT IN ANYWAY IF YOU NEED IT

I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED THAT BUT KNOW IT MUST BE HARD WE WOULD LIKE ONE MORE BUT IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN AT LEAST WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED ;D SENT OFF MY PP NOW JUST HOPING TO GET IT BACK SOON SO CAN SEE HUBBY AGAIN NEED SOME BAM BAM :p LOL

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Thanks Chuckie...means a lot ;)

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Hello Everyone! I have not been on in a while, I had a few Crazy Family items to take care of not to mention 3 funerals and my birthday last week.

This week I hope will be a better one for all of us on this forum. We want more people to go through and have more passport calls...C'mon Kingston Lets get this show on the road!!

Well, I have had quite a few ups and downs this past month, and I am eagerly waiting for my upcoming trip to Jamaica to see my husband for a couple of weeks.

Congratulations Butterfly 10 great news! I have a question, how long did you have to wait for the application process in total? This is great news!!! and its nice to hear some good news in the forum!!

Todate: My husband still hasn't received his AOR and I am wondering when he will get this letter of acknowledgment as Kingston has received our application on Nov 28, 2010.

Oh well, I hope everyone is having a great time, and I want to extend a huge thank you to each of you for all of the support and knowledge that I continue to learn in this forum.

I am keeping my head up and blessings to all.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone .... it's the end of another week. Let's hope we hear some more updates from KG today!!

ebonyshine and irving - very sorry for your losses!! thank you for sharing your experiences, you are both very brave to do that with us. I'm sure it was very difficult to have gone through that without your husbands by your side. I hope and pray KG processes both your files quickly!!!

butterfly - glad you are doing good. I am ok with meat, I don't know that there is one specific thing I'm not ok eating....right now everything tastes wrong lol I start eating and a few bites in I feel sick and have to stop eating. Then there are times I feel so starving that I start eating and find myself eating way too much and then I'm in trouble cause I'm too full and feel sick. So no matter which way I go, it's not the best lol it's smells more than anything that are making me nauseous...especially after something is cooked, I can smell it for days. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can keep the windows open all the time to air the cooking smells out lol You love orange juice, that's awesome!! I am craving tropical or citrus fruit juices and eating most fruits...I love lemon water and anything tart. I remember my first time around this nausea subsided after the first trimester so I am hoping for the same thing this time around.

I don't know....kc did it stop for you???

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning everyone :)

TGIF, and all that. It's a gray and cool morning in Kingston, some rain going on up in the hills of St. Andrew. Here's to hoping KG has some good news for someone today!

Here's a laugh for this morning:

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper young prince that I am, and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and feel forever grateful doing so.

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on a repast of lightly saut�ed frogs legs seasoned in a wine and onion cream sauce she chuckled to herself and thought: I don't f-ing think so.
:p

Let's go, KG, let's GO!!

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Well it's Friday People.....I want to say sorry to those of you for your losses and I say that things happen in life to make us stronger and as they say God does not give us more than we can bare. I have never lost achild but I can only imagine the pain inside....I lost my Father 7 1/2 yrs ago and that was the worst for me.

I have a 19 year old and soon 14 year old and hubby has no children ...so u kno seh mi affi gu gi him at least 1 !!!! lol

So I just went on CIC and say that they have put back "Medicals Results have been Received" and ths was put back on between yesterday and this morning. I dont know if I should feel happy or concerned as I have been done this road before with KGN last month...lol ??? ??? :-\ :mad:

H

highlyfavored

butterfly
congrats to all ur breakthroughs u might want to tell ur doctor or tell again about the urinal track its not necessarily the pregnancy that might be causing it just to be sure u can check all the best

UP DATE!!!
I RECEIVED MAIL YESTERDAY TO TAKE IN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning Family, indeed TGIF
Hope to get at least another good news update today.

Comgrats highlyfavored

I never knew the sent info through emails as well that's good.