Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
I will Charlie...so far Jamaican food yes, Mexican yes, Chinese NO!! lol weird, I'm ok with spicy but not Chinese?

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
That is odd. Perhaps the seasonings in the Chinese are what puts baby off? Oddly enough my niece will eat anything except peppery foods. Her mom is American, so we know where she gets that from, but it's still odd nonetheless to see a Jamaican who won't eat peppery foods, but will trample you to get to roast yam and saltfish!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW yes! I LOOOOVE the name Jahvel, where did you find that one? love it love it!

I used to jog at Emancipation park as well, and so true, nuff couples i would see taking their wedding pics there, I used to sit on my balcony when i lived in new kgn and just watch them. Thats the best thing they could have done with that piece of land.

GBW...girl i think if i were in ur shoe i would be visiting the toilet very regularly! :D u must cyaa sleep a night time. I am counting the days down with you! :D D

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
My husband's cousin's name is Javille!!!!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
My hubby's cousin's name is jahvinci

Lol sorry random drive by postage... Hope all is well

Congrats gbw (which my iPhone insists on correcting to BBQ damnyouautocorrect!) and everyone else deserving congrats... Hang in there those in immigration purgatory.... xoxo

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Thanks All for the encouraging words of wisdom.

I appreciate having internet at home now. I didn't want to access this site at work as they have recently also cut off access to all social networking programs and services indicating that social media slows the working output from our organization.

Anyway, Another week coming I want to hear some good news for some other forum members this week, any news for anyone is good. Its also my birthday on Friday and I need to hear some good news as I also have to attend 3 funerals this upcoming week.

So bless everyone with love and life. I am thanking god for allowing me to be able to be in the present moment with less anxiety and panic through this process.

BTW, Congratulations to all the Pregnant Ladies on this forum. That is great news and so wonderful.

Have a nice rest of the weekend. It is sunny on my side of the Province... 8) 8)

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Kingston should be opened tomorrow since they fall under the Federal Gov't. I claim freedom of our passports this week for all who are waiting on pick-up or to be called for drop off in the name of Jesus!!! We need to have a prayer vigil on the forum for all who have been waiting, myself, soanxiouswifey and anyone who I have forgotten(it's not intentional I'm still a bit new to the forum :)). PRAYER CHANGES THINGS, LETS GO!!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramdont that thought did cross my mind..we should all post a prayer for ourself and our fellow forum members, too often we get too depressed not to pray, or not believing. but prayer works.

thank you, and i hope you get your call this week as well. claim it, believe it, and receive it in jesus name

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
good evening my forum family, i really like the fact that we are all believers in God. He answers all prayer, because he know each and everyone of us situation before we do. He said all things are possible if you have faith a small as a mustard seed. I will be the first person to start off the prayer request.

Our father the most high God, I pray for my friends and myself here on this forum,
I am giving you thanks in advance for all good things that we are about to receive, Dear Lord
you know that we are only human, and we forget so easily, just like in the days of Daniel,
you delivered and you can do it again. We claim those PPR and PP drop-offs in the name of Jesus
Christ our on-time God. Mercy said NO! that he will never lets go. We pray that those immigration officers release the files of my forum family. For these blessing and so much more we give you thanks.

Can-Indy-Jam....may god give you the strength that you need to go through the funerals in the coming week.

HE SAID BELIEVE IN HIM AND WE SHALL RECEIVE.

Later guys

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Our Father, Creator and Giver of all we need to sustain life, I come before you in the name of your son, Jesus. Thank you for the friendship and support I have found in this forum. I pray for those ahead of me in this Immigration process, who wait to be reunited with their loved ones month after month, that their wait comes to a speedy resolution in Your best time, as You know the best time for all things to take place.

I pray for the Immigration Officers in the Kingston Visa Office, who hold our lives and loves in their hands, that you give them hearts of compassion and understanding, remembering that in the midst of all the regulations, all the processes and all the procedures they are applying to these papers, those applications represent the lives and loves of their fellow human beings, so that they deal with us in kindness and with a sense of urgency.

Thank you, Father, for all you've done, and all we look forward to from you. Forgive us when we fall short, as we forgive those we deal with. In Jesus name, we give you thanks for all things. Amen.

Have a great night, everyone :)

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
Lord in heaven, we humbly come before you asking that you may touch the hearts of the immigration officers who are processing our application. We claim our breakthrough for family reunion through the speedy processing of our documents. Father, you said ask and it shall be given, knock and the door shall open, seek and ye shall find. We ask that whatsover is causing the delay in our files being processed it may be dispelled at once.

At times Lord we falter by the wayside, our faith becomes diminished and we sometimes question your powers because of this tedious immigration process, but almighty it's the devil who is trying to win us over Lord, we ask that you continue to give us the strenght not to give in to him.

I claim the printing of visas this week so that families can be reunited in Jeus's name. Amen.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLESSING!! BLESSINGS!!! IN JESUS NAME

Almighty god I come to you tonight with joy in my heart for myself and my forum family because of all that you have done and all that is to come. Lord may you comfort us in this time when it seems that we cannot be comforted, father i pray in jesus' name that you assist those immigration officers to work on our files, push their hands, let them not drag their feet and reunite us with our loved ones...

This week lord i ask that you send those passport request lord, keep them coming almighty god, and for all who are waiting on passport pick-up like myself i pray that u speed the hands of those IO's and send us our passports. you are the one an only, nothing and no one is above you father, Its all in your hands.... These mercies i ask in jesus' name amen

hav a goodnight forum fam and await the blessings that are to enter our lives this week...

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The windows of heaven are open,
The blessings are falling tonight
There's joy, joy, joy in my heart
Since Jesus made everything right,
I gave up my old tattered garments
He gave me a robe of pure white,
I'm feasting on manna from heaven,
and that's why I'm happy tonight.

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
good evening friends....

welcome to all the newbies...

just got back to hubby house from port royal went to glorias restaurant for some fish and shrimp yummy :) having a blast.... im suppose to leave friday and trust me boy I don't want to go lol anyways...

for the farm program im still looking into it my friend got caught up and we didnt have a chance to talk much... we are suppose to link up tomorrow if everything goes well

ladyposh glad you made me back home safely.... :) and you had a great time

soanxious my etracker does the same thiing... i keep getting emails all weird hours of the night and day.... im praying you get some dhl mail tomorrow

ramdont i hope you hear from kg for pp pick up this week i got my fingers crossed for you

randysgirl wow just a little over 24 hrs til you get here.. youpi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlieD... i agree with you we had a great time at the park and i must agree with those strippers shoes did not go well with that bridesmaid short dress with pick ups... it was quite the shock to the eye.... it brought back some memories for me as i took my wedding pics in that park a year ago :)

lcw loving jahvel..... so original.... very handsome name and i love the meaning.... i hope you have a boy lol

nae nae im glad to see that things are well with hubby and you and he seems to be settling well... i hope you enjoyed the italian food and hoping that marisa or NJ is ok with italian lol

chukie lets hope they find some of our paper work this week lol and give us a call lol hahahahhahaha btw would love to link up im thinking of maybe hosting a big party in the toronto area for all of the forum members that are interested in attending... i think me and soanxious are gonna start working on that one soon as we were talking about it lol

can-indy-jam.... happy early bday since im not on the forum all the time like when im in canada i must not forget to tell u lol and i hope you have a good week consedering you look like you have lots on your plate this week sorry to hear about your losses

gbw... omg your landing soon... hope the preparations are coming well... i cant wait to hear another landing story... r u landing at pearson???

man... i hope i got everyone if i forgot someone im sorry lol im trying to hurry and reply quickly cause hubby is getting tired and wants to sleep soon....

have a good night everyone.. bless you

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lonelywife def need to do a forum link up in Toronto ;D ;D

I love Glorias! their food is always good. I bet you dont wonna leave....i hope you hear something before you do leave. This week is going to be filled with activity though, trust me. I CAN FEEL IT!!!!