Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!

welcome linqbailey!!!!

chukie - oh man!!! so sorry to hear about what you're going through. Hopefully your MP will be able to sort this mess out for you. I honestly believe the IO's have no excuses for not working on the file so they make stuff up like losing documents or in ramdonts case, verifying marriage certificate, and any other foolish excuse they have given in the past. I think they misplace the file or forget to work on it and can't come right out and say "oops, that file has been sitting in a drawer in a dark room marked never to be worked on" I can't believe their idiocy!!!! there is no end to their nonsense!!!! I know my MP said they are a different brood and they have to deal with them creatively or else they won't get any response or help at all. And soanxious is right, the security is RUDE RUDE RUDE especially the lady, she kissed her teeth at me and the looks she gave, attitude.....let me tell you that would NEVER NEVER NEVER happen in Canada!!!! They have you at their mercy and they know it .... there is nothing you can do about it either. It's really sad!!!! Man reading your news got me all riled up lol it's not fair what they do to people, and soanxious waiting for 2 years, the things they are doing to missingmyboo and others on this forum in the past.....it's criminal!!! lol ok rant done! lol

I hope to God there are some updates today!!! come on KG get your act together and give us some updates!!

lonely wife - thanks for updating us....sounds like you are having a great time!!! I am still keeping my fingers crossed that your hubby will get the call while you are there

I have some good news....hubby got called for a job through the job agency yesterday. He started today working days, Mon - Fri 6 am to 3 pm and he can take the bus home ... I will drive him to work then go to work myself. Whew!!! He was starting to go stir crazy in the house all day. I hope this job lasts awhile. He has applied for some other permanent full time jobs too so let's hope he gets something permanent. I hope to God he finds something before October cause we will need it once I go on maternity leave.

Anyway, I'm working from home today ;D which really means barely working lol

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
kc - your life sounds soooooo exciting right now!!!! I bet you can't wait to meet little Tianna. She's going to be a little darling I'm sure!!! you just gave me a great idea about baptising ;) hubby wants to go to JA at Christmas but I'm not sure how long you have to wait after the baby is born to travel. Oh well, the point is it can be done and this time we may be able to have an extended stay since I don't have to go to work lol but then again, hopefully hubby will have a permanent job by then and he will probably have to work.

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning all, congrats Mr & Mrs Nae on getting a new job. Well i have been praying no-stop for kgn to start releasing people's application and let the reunification start again, God knows this is alot of stress on people, but he will never give you more than you can bear.

Hold the faith my friends and know that God is in control, not those rude people at the embassy.

lonely_wife - glad to hear you're have such a good time, but its hard not to, since you are infact in Jamaica, the fun island. Enjoy to the fullest and i pray your wish to take your hubby back with you comes through.

LETS GO KGN LETS GO TODAY IS THURSDAY STARTING CALL ING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
OMG!!!!!!!! I am lmost feeling alone here, whats going on, the place is so quiet.

Where are you guys?

Charlie, soanxiouswifey, lonely_wife, chukie, Godblesswife, anybody, somebody.

guess you must be listening out for those calls ehh?

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol, im here Jahlove, woke late this morning, just having breakfast.

Boy i really hope some calls come today....

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Question, totally unrelated to sponsorship. How would one get child support from the child father that lives in the USA, the mother is in Jamaica but the child lives with a relate in the US, just not with the dad? What is the first thing to do?

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update update!!!

Hey guys! Godbless asked me to update, dhl has her passport and she will be going to pick it up from them in kgn!!!!

Congrats mi fren!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Congrats Godbless, my lord answers prayer, i just finish praying and came back to some good news.

I love it, keep it coming

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prayer works! i can testify to that. just this morning godbless was saying that it looks like they not gonna send the passport until next week, and i told her its still early so i have hopes...

and it happened!

brownsuga

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Doc's Request.
03-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-11- 2010
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
11-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2011
LANDED..........
14-03-2011
Congrats Godbless.....

Soanxiouswifey, you are next!!!!

Prayer works...Amen to that ....

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Congrats Godbless and everyone else who have gotten through. I am feeling so depress, my medical received was taken from my Ecas too like the others. Since then I just keep receiving the same email pertaining to my ecas that they received my application on July 27, 2010. It's as if I can't eat or sleep. I am just thinking about this whole process, as if it want to drive me insane. The other thing too is that it it seems that I will have to be looking at redoing my medical because it expires on March 1, 2011. Do I have to wait until I get a request to redo my medical.

[[size=10pt][size=10pt]Come On Kingston. Let's Go, Let's Go
[/size][/size]

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Congrats Godbless, that is great news. Thursday today, update day. Lots of day left for someone to get that CALL

Farmer Brown goes out one bay and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken. The cocky young rooster walks over to the old rooster and says: "OK, old fellow, time to retire." The old rooster says: "You can't handle all these chickens, look what it did to me!" The young rooster replies: "Now don't give me a hassle about this old man. It's time for the old to step aside and the young take over, so take a hike!" The old rooster says: "Aw, c'mon, just let me have those two old hens over there in the corner. I won't bother you." The young rooster snarls: "Scram! Beat it! You're washed up! I'm taking over!" The old rooster thinks for a minute and then says to the young rooster: "I'll tell you what, young fellow, I'll have a race around the farm house with you. Whoever wins the race gets full domain over the chicken coop." The young rooster smiles: "You know I'm going to beat you, old man. So just to be fair, I'm even going to give you a head start." The two roosters line up in back of the farm house; a hen clucks "Go!" and the old rooster takes off running. About 5 seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farm house and the young rooster is inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast. Farmer Brown, sitting on the porch, hearing the commotion looks up and sees what's going on. Quickly, he grabs his shotgun and BOOM! The young rooster is blown to smithereens! Farmer Brown sadly shakes his head in disgust: "Damn! That makes the third gay rooster I bought this week."

Lets Go KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.