Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
jamwifey26 said:
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well another week done. One week closer to being reunited with our loved ones.

Kimore: Not sure if you should take the kids. You never know what will come out of their mouths. I think if they were not requested leave them home.

Everybody has been so quiet lately. I hope all is well with everyone.

42 Days till Christmas.
the Trinidad embassy has also been deadly quiet. its eerie. only this morning i saw someone finally got mail. we were like quiet for 3 weeks? 4 weeks? so maybe they working to renuite people with their families for chirstmas..:)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Welcome to a new week, this is gonna be Jammy's week I think and hopefully many of us will get some updates. Everybody in bed this weekend ot what, alfully quiet on here mon. Well heres one to start the week.

A woman was very despondent over not having sex in quite some time. She was becoming agitated and worried that she might never find a mate. In hopes of finding a solution to her problem, she decided that it was time to see a doctor. Looking thru the phone book, she came upon a Chinese sex therapist named Dr. Chang.

When the woman arrived, she told the doctor her symptoms and he said, "Take off all your clothes and you crawl real fass away from me across the froor."

She crawled to the other side of the room and Dr. Chang said, "Now...you crawl real fass back to me," and she did. Dr. Chang shook his head and said, "you haf real bad case of Ed Zachary disease....worse case I ever see! That why you haf sex probrem."

The woman was completely confused and asked the doctor exactly what Ed Zachary Disease was and he replied, "Ed Zachary Disease....that when your face rook ED-ZACHARY rike your ass!"

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
MORNING EVERYONE :p :p :p :p

ITS A NEW DAY AND A NEW WEEK ITS BEEN AWFULLY QUIET IN HERE THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS WHERE IS EVERYONE

NAENAE, LCW, VW, ROSIE, HIGHLY, CHARLIE, CANUCK ,SHERIAG ,GLO ,JAM, MISSIN......EVERY BODY WAKE UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! UNU CANT BE SLEEPING KINGSTON IS ALREADY DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO KINGSTON LETS GO!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p
LETS GO KINGSTON LETS GO!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Happy Monday everyone!!! it's the start of a new week...let's go KG let's go!!! sick you and I are now the forum cheerleaders lol anyone wanna join?

kmc - CONGRATS GIRL!!! Wow, see how fast KG can work if they want to lol

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning Peeps

Congrats KMC so glad that KG sorted it all out in time. Now you too can enjoy being reunited with hubby. Cant wait to here the landing story. I thought you booked the ticket for this friday?

Canuck: I am hoping I hear something this week but if not I think it will be next week. The wait is maddening.

Its already the middle of November hopefully KG crank out some more updates.

Have a great day everybody!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
jamwifey - I read back and saw that kmc booked her hubby's ticket for Nov 29 ... still 2 weeks away, enough time to clean out closets lol

nice bday gifts for both of you kmc!!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodmorning Monday everyone. A new week people. Jammy yup I agree your time is right around the corner. Ours was 3 weeks to the day. Sooooo jump jump pack up. :). KG needs to move and get famillies back together for christmas. UPDATES UPDATES.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Nae for whatever reason I saw 19. So that will give her a day to spare on the visa. That is cutting it close. Hope it all goes well.

Glo: I am looking at your time and basing it off that. It will be 3 weeks next thursday.

39 Days till Christmas.....Sheraig yuh stop count?!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
ok jammy, it is time to quit work and get packing then!! lol

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Hi Everybody.... Hope all is well!!

Just a small update c/o KIDD who contacted me and told me she got her hubbies AOR and Document Request at the same time in the mail. I am not sure why she received it at the same time other than the fact that she opted to have all mail and phone calls directed to herself here in Canada, instead of to her hubby in MoBay. She will be sending off all of the requested documents shortly and will be looking forward to her next bring forward date (hopefully 60 days from the day she received the letters - minus a few days for KNG to deliver to Canada) which will be early January!

I figured any update is a good update, but she sent off her stuff in June 2010 and hubby did police check May (during the whole fraud time) so she is hoping there will be no redo of police check.

Congrats KMC.... and I hope next time I check in there is a whole slew of new updates! KNG got quiet last week!!

Take Care!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Hey guys

Whaz up?! Still here man...when I'm down I try to keep to myself..i know its contagious and I hate when people are down....

No man Jammy still a count..Christmas is my favouritest time of the yr!!

KMC: happy for you mami....You should be soooo happy!

Jammy: i think by this week into next week you should have that shiny visa into your little hands!

Nov 29 marks the 36th mnth since I'm doing this...
I know God is working behind the scenes for us!! I just know it!

Nae: whaz up energizer bunny?! i see you and Sick holding down the place...
Thanks fi the positivity you both!!

KC: any update is good....happy for Ms. KIDD!

39 days till Chrsitmas everybody!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
kc.... i know i've said it once before, but i cannot knock the jamaican postal service... way in the back country we got the christmas cards my granny sent to us only 6 days after they were sent from Grimsby, ON... i was shocked... it actually took a day longer for the one she sent to get to my mom up by Hanover (ON).... i think they ones sent from NY only took 7 days (and they still had the 50US in that was sent in them by my oldest two's Jamaican grandmother)... this was all within 2 weeks of christmas too... the bday cards, easter cards and "hello" cards (my family thinks hallmark is a must for every occassion) all also arrived very punctually.... same timeframe... never had one piece of mail go missing :)

while i know others have very very different experiences, i was very impressed...

that said.... if she's sending original documents, i'd suggest investing the money to send guaranteed/registered/tracked post (which might only be fedex for jamaica, not sure)... (or having someone leaving soon carry it down with them and hand deliver to kgn or hubby if possible)... i'd not want to risk it being lost... that would be my advice if she were sending them within the province too... whenever you send something that will take time/money to replace, it's better to send it the most secure way possible/appropriate...

just my thoughts at least

edit.. and i think i'm misreading that about her sending down the documents... sorry if i am... i'm feeling like death warmed over today lol

Can any one tell me what happens when sponsorship is approved from Canada and sent to Jamaica and if the Kingston office sends mail or an email giving a file #, if they do how long does this take? I am from canada and have sponsored my husband from Jamaica (in September) and was approved and sent to Jamaica a month later (the 3rd of October). It is now almost the end of November and we haven't received a word from the Kingston office, not a phone call, email or letter. I was told that our application is at the Kingston office but, they haven't sent anything to us about us even being there. I do have in mind that the whole process takes forever but, like mentioned b4..do they send a file number or something to let u know they have it or its processing ???