+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
lonelydreadswife said:
Hopefully a good week for Ppr and returned passports did anyone receive passports back yet the ones who got ppr recently
We are still waiting impatiently to get ours back, our ecas status has been decision made for a week now but still nothing. Hopefully this week!! :)

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
ceeallen said:
Good morning everyone! I have a friend currently filing for her husband. Kingston sent a letter to her husband stating his daughter needs to do a medical. She wasn't aware that her husband's daughter needed to do a medical for his daughter even though she won't be accompanying her father. Her daughter now has a baby...should the baby now be included in the application? Also, the name on the daughters birth certificate is spelt slightly off from the dad's last name...will this cause any problems? Should she get a new birth certificate with the name spelt exactly how her father's last name is spelt?
Any family members example children of the person filing have to do a medical as far as I'm aware, and I would definitely include her baby, because if he were to ever bring her over at some point in time and the baby wasn't listed, it may be difficult or impossible to bring the baby afterwards if you know what I mean? It's better to list every possible person you may want to bring over in the future so that the process to apply for that is easier later on... I'd also fix the birth certificate for sure, what a hassle and more waiting I know, but best to do it properly the first time then have them contact you and have to redo it. Absolutely doublecheck all the spelling and triple check that everything has been signed by you or him in the proper places go through that a few times, because a lot of the times when the applications get sent back it's due to a signature missing.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
ceeallen said:
Good morning everyone! I have a friend currently filing for her husband. Kingston sent a letter to her husband stating his daughter needs to do a medical. She wasn't aware that her husband's daughter needed to do a medical for his daughter even though she won't be accompanying her father. Her daughter now has a baby...should the baby now be included in the application? Also, the name on the daughters birth certificate is spelt slightly off from the dad's last name...will this cause any problems? Should she get a new birth certificate with the name spelt exactly how her father's last name is spelt?
My husband had to get new birth papers for his children and medicals and they are not coming right away

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
We are still waiting impatiently to get ours back, our ecas status has been decision made for a week now but still nothing. Hopefully this week!! :)

Should be soon did it leave kingston yet u contact courier

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
lonelydreadswife said:
Should be soon did it leave kingston yet u contact courier
Hubby called DHL late last week and it hasn't been picked up yet so we're still waiting :( I check the tracking # about 5000 times a day lol

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Hubby called DHL late last week and it hasn't been picked up yet so we're still waiting :( I check the tracking # about 5000 times a day lol
How do i check tara online it just says to call or email and they took 4days to answer my email

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
ceeallen said:

Sounds like Deja Vu almost. I was in this almost exact same situation minus the daughter having a baby. We had to first file for a correction of error in the child's birth certificate to correct the spelling of child's last name. Then apply for the passport with the correct spelling. Then he get the medical done, and as mentioned by someone else I would definitely include the baby!

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Good morning everyone. I would like to order my notes today and I'm hoping that someone can provide a little guidance please and thanks

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
susanrichards2015 said:
Good morning everyone. I would like to order my notes today and I'm hoping that someone can provide a little guidance please and thanks
I haven't ordered as yet i will be on Thursday, it seems pretty straight forward but maybe we can help each other, what exactly do you need help with? do you have the consent form signed?

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
I plan on ordering my noted tonight or tomorrow. Let me know how it goes. I am hoping the form is easy to complete

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Hubby's passport has been picked up by DHL!!! So if all goes well and he gets it back by tomorrow he'll be here on fridayyyyyyyyyyyy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Hubby's passport has been picked up by DHL!!! So if all goes well and he gets it back by tomorrow he'll be here on fridayyyyyyyyyyyy

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CONGRATS!!!!! I can only imagine how excited you are :)

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
impatientwife said:
I haven't ordered as yet i will be on Thursday, it seems pretty straight forward but maybe we can help each other, what exactly do you need help with? do you have the consent form signed?
I am in the process right now and it is giving me a drop down menu to choose from on which type of file I would like. The options are as follows:

Immigration file: temp resident
Immigration file: perm resident
Citizenship file
Sponsorship file
Application for PR

Three of these options sound applicable so I am lost lol

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
MrsMcLaughlin said:

Congrats!!!! Great news

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
For anyone ordering notes, here's the link :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

The link for the consent form is on that page as well, just follow the steps and everything is pretty straight forward. Make sure you request the Access to Information notes, not the privacy ones. It'll cost $5 and you pay at the end. And select the notes for your spouses permanent residences file, not the sponsorship file otherwise they'll only send info about the sponsors portion!

This youtube video is a great help as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo