Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Good evening. Can anyone tell me what happens with the police check if you have done it when you sent in the application, and they last 6 months? Do you have to redo it or is it fine once it's in and it's the medical only that needs to be less than a year after approval or it has to be redone? How does the police check portion work? If that makes sense.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Spartabarbiie said:
Good evening. Can anyone tell me what happens with the police check if you have done it when you sent in the application, and they last 6 months? Do you have to redo it or is it fine once it's in and it's the medical only that needs to be less than a year after approval or it has to be redone? How does the police check portion work? If that makes sense.
I thought the pc expired After a year

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
impatientwife said:
I thought the pc expired After a year
The first police report we dud was good 9months.The second was 1year police report must be done once expired it will tell you on bottom of page how long it is good for. Medical can be extended by kingston apon request medical good for one year then ask to extend before it expires

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
lonelydreadswife said:
The first police report we dud was good 9months.The second was 1year police report must be done once expired it will tell you on bottom of page how long it is good for. Medical can be extended by kingston apon request medical good for one year then ask to extend before it expires
Ok thank u! Hopefully he can find the receipt to see how long his was good for.... we did it middle of August 2015.... So Kingston can request extentions on the medical from the doctors office? Is that something that is free of charge? If I'm 4 months in would they have contacted us if there were any issues example anything missing from application yet? Or still too early. Wish they would give more information to us all, then maybe we wouldn't be so freaky about trying to figure things out ourselves and bothering everyone I have a million and one questions, lol. Wish I could just see the process online and have some reassurance.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Spartabarbiie said:
Ok thank u! Hopefully he can find the receipt to see how long his was good for.... we did it middle of August 2015.... So Kingston can request extentions on the medical from the doctors office? Is that something that is free of charge? If I'm 4 months in would they have contacted us if there were any issues example anything missing from application yet? Or still too early. Wish they would give more information to us all, then maybe we wouldn't be so freaky about trying to figure things out ourselves and bothering everyone I have a million and one questions, lol. Wish I could just see the process online and have some reassurance.
You would email kingston and request an extention on medical

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Spartabarbiie said:

4months in you should know if you been approved for sponsor if so your paperwork should be ok or it would of been sent back to you

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
lonelydreadswife said:
4months in you should know if you been approved for sponsor if so your paperwork should be ok or it would of been sent back to you
I was approved to sponsor In October So we should have heard if his part of application had any issues by now then as well? His stuff has been in process since beginning of November 2015. We are 4 months into his portion. 6 months in if you count the sponsorship part.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Spartabarbiie said:
I was approved to sponsor In October So we should have heard if his part of application had any issues by now then as well? His stuff has been in process since beginning of November 2015. We are 4 months into his portion. 6 months in if you count the sponsorship part.
Well your papers should be ok start counting months from time the file is transfer then sit tight because it maybe a few more months before you hear anything but just make sure you email kingston to extend medical before year is up. Police you have to pay again when expired

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
lonelydreadswife said:
Well your papers should be ok start counting months from time the file is transfer then sit tight because it maybe a few more months before you hear anything but just make sure you email kingston to extend medical before year is up. Police you have to pay again when expired
Thank you!

Alou

Mar 2, 2016
Is there a way to download your whatsapp call log(not chat)? I need verification of the calls I make, including date, time, length. I can see the actual log in the app but I don't see anywhere where I can download and send it to myself as you can with the chats...also it very short not long like the chat logs

Thanks in advance

Alou

Mar 2, 2016
Alou said:
Is there a way to download your whatsapp call log(not chat)? I need verification of the calls I make, including date, time, length. I can see the actual log in the app but I don't see anywhere where I can download and send it to myself as you can with the chats...also it very short not long like the chat logs

Thanks in advance
Is there a way to get the full call log?

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Alou said:
Is there a way to get the full call log?

I dont believe so. I think you can only take screenshots of the call log and print them

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Hope everyone had a great weekend, hoping too see some PPR's this week :)

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
impatientwife said:
Hope everyone had a great weekend, hoping too see some PPR's this week :)

Hopefully a good week for Ppr and returned passports did anyone receive passports back yet the ones who got ppr recently