07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
No sah BrownSugar if you stupid mi stupid too. lol
Cos mi check twice per day. Morning and night in case they remember to update me in the afternoon.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Well lets all pray for some real good news this month

A wealthy couple prepared to go out for the evening. The woman of the house gave their butler, Jervis, the night off. She said they would return home very late, and she hoped he would enjoy his evening. The wife wasn't having a good time at the party. So, she came home early, alone. Her husband stayed on, socializing with important clients. As the woman walked into her house, she found Jervis by himself in the dining room. She called him to follow her, and led him into the master bedroom.

She turned to him and said, in the voice she knew he must obey, "Jervis, I want you to take off my dress." This he did, hanging it carefully over a chair. "Jervis," she continued, "now take off my stockings and garter belt." Again, Jervis silently obeyed. "Now, Jervis, I want you to remove my bra and panties." Eyes downcast, Jervis obeyed. Both were breathing heavily, the tension mounting between them. She looked sternly at him and said, "Jervis, if I ever catch you wearing my stuff again, you're fired!"

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Way to go CharlieD glad you managed to Convince Hubby.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
We were told by Missisauga to compare what these Status's mean for Sponsorship and Permanent Residency In Ecas, they seem Similar but abit Different
So Here's

Sponsorship Status meanings in Ecas With Sponsors Log in.

Status of your application Explanation
IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.) Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC Missisauga/ or Verg) Missisauga for outland Verg for inland, We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

WITHDRAWN
(Applications can only be withdrawn when your application is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Immigrant Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.) Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing. Quebec residents please see the relevant diagram.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Status of your outland Permanent Residency application Explanation
IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.) Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) overseas Visa Office Eg Kingston
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter. AOR

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
So basically guys if you are being asked for your meds again its just a matter of when you'll get the PP Request. you really should be clear.

I also read somewhere that backgroound checks and Interviews are actually meant to be waived for members of the Family class except if there are periods of living in multiple countries for more than 6 months.
and Interviews should only be required when an immigration needs further clarification from the applicant in person.
Which is not always a Bad thing.

so to be Honest these people dont have to take as long as they do with our cases.
I'm going to also post an old Code of Operation that IO are given to use when making decisions on various types of Family Class Cases. Spouse , Conjugal, Common-law, Parents and kids Etc.
I found it long but very Informative.

People who have not submitted their applications yet should find it useful.

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
:) Goodevening Room !!!!

Godbless me nuh see anything yet?? maybe me too early...

I am praying to hear something this month. Hubby so frustrated him sey when dem call him or mail him a so, told him not to worry... ::) ::) ::)

My status is still "In Process" nothing new, juss same ol status, come on KG SOME GOOD NEWS for the WAITING!!!! Cho!!!!

TO BE HONEST, i WOULD NEVER WISH ANYONE TO GO THRU DIS, THE government need to Make a change on the process it should never take this long to unite Famalies!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!!! IN DA WAITING GAME!!!
BE STRONG AND PRAY AS OUR PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED!!!!!!

IN JESUS NAME!!!! AMEN!!!!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Angie if you were asked for docs it really should'nt be that long.
cos according to there little do-dar its near completion. at that stage.

Hope you get PP request soon Hun.

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
:) :) :):)Godbless I REALLY hope so!!! every week after Tue me check and Nothing, then the following week come and Nothing.... I am praying real HARD!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodevening all. I hope you are all are doing good. Missing, hubby is back and relaxing. He didn't have a long wait in KG. He called me from outside and said no line up. He went to the counter and handed in his stuff. He said she took the letter and was on her computer and handed him back his medical reciepts and sent him in his way. So now I can get in the boat with the rest waiting for PP request/Pickup.
I pray for those of us at the end here that are hubbies are home for Christmas. Jammy I think it about time you get out of Jamaica. A little snow and cold will do you good. :D I am surprised yours is taking this long.
We neeed UPDATES here.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Glo I'm happy you are in the final stages . lets keep our fingers and toes crossed for the PP call to come soon now.

Angie you wont be much longer just hang in there Hun.
seeing the wait you guys have gone through makes me happy for you cos I know it cant be Longer,

but it makes me edgy for myself cos I know I'll probably have to wait as long. and I really commend you ladies, cos its really hard having to wait.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning guys

Another day in waitingville...

Bwoy, the days are just getting torturous.....

Glo: the place was that empty, so what really going on up there? See my story bout the barbeque in the office dont seem so farfetched.

I wonder if they know how much people's lives are on hold with their pending applications.

Missing: I hope u hear something soon.....thats really a long time...for u, glo, jammy, soanxious...they need to close unu files now man...

Well, another 8 hrs of wondering if someone is gonna get a call/update.

I'm hoping and praying for the best.

Later peeps!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
well, it's humpday and time for some news. 2 more days til JA, woohoo!!!!!!!! Will help break up the wait.
Time for the midweek joke

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, and they came across a golden frog.

They were amazed when the frog talked to them. The golden frog admitted that he didn't often meet anyone, but, when he did, he always gave them six wishes. He told them that they could have 3 wishes each.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head. Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine. Mr. Bear could not believe it and Complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish. Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said, "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodmorning everyone. Sherraig when I talked to hubby just after 1pm prior to leaving for work he said he was sitting outside. There was no lineup, when inside mind ya it was there he waited. He called me I think was around 4 and said he was on his way back to the bus depot. Like most goverment places we sit and wait and wait. I have been in places where there is alot of ppl waiting and the staff is sitting talking and socializing.
No idea how long we will wait but at least we are at the end. I know me and soanxouis are together and Missing is of course from 2008 and needs to be gone. Seems like the wait is getting longer and longer.
Kenswife I can't understand why they asked for hubby's pp and then thats it. Maybe they think he doesn't need to be out of the country. Who knows how and what these ppl work.
Great Updates would be nice on here.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Where is everyone??? ::)

Bwoy its virtually a standstill...nothing happening on the skilled side, nothing on the family...

What is really happening???

Bwoy a tell u...

Dont get despondent and dont give up......

Updates are aroundthe corna...mi just feel it...