Visa Office......: Kingston
App. Filed.......: 19-11-2013
APP. received..... 23-11-2013
sponsor approved: 23-12-2013
File Transfer...: 23-12-2013
Med's & police check Done....: 11-2013
all fees paid for.......:03-2014
waiting........

hi every one had any one ever had this problem before?

i tried to log in to check my application today and this is what it says after i put all the correct info in thats on the letter they mailed to us, and ive always able to login and every time i login it says application received, so i dont know as anyone experience this before?

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Ecas has been up and down now for a couple days. I wasn't able to get on with my info but was able to get on with my hubby's info. Some people can't get on at all

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lonelymrs said:
Hey Everyone !! Congrats to all of you who are finally free of this crap waiting game :D Just thought I'd come and update everyone this month makes it 1 year since applying, Hubby's medical expired in January so I emailed them 2 months ago with questions, it took them 3 weeks to reply and they said they've extended his medical for another year and if they had further requests they would contact my hubby! My ECAS still just says "Application Received" I check it religiously daily but I call the 1-888 # and do it over the phone ! Another thing I changed my address 5 months ago with them I actually called in and did it and updated it on the site and it hasn't changed still showing my old address .......That's weird! Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to see if there's been a change in my application?
They don't always update Ecas with the correct info. Some peoples say medicals received and others don't. Call CIC in Mississauga and verify the address that they have. Mine was updated on escadrille however CIC Mississauga didn't have the correct one...I know opposite of you, however they did update it it for me and on my gcms notes it showed the update

Also....congrats on the medical extension. That's good news!!! Ours were updated as well back in April.

If you want to see what's been done on your file order your notes....but remember not all VO's update them like they are supposed too. Some on here got PPR without anything showing done on their notes!!

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
sammystorm19 said:
Ecas has been up and down now for a couple days. I wasn't able to get on with my info but was able to get on with my hubby's info. Some people can't get on at all
since the application was transferred here i haven't receive a letter or any thing the only thing was they call and ask me to correct some info n mail it back to them

the info i been using to see my status is from the letter mississauga sent to my husband when they approve him. is there some other info that i should have received from them thats different from my hubby info?

i dont get it i was always able to log in and see if they change application received to something else

did your husband got a different info to log in from you?

TARTAR

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
On june 3, 2014 i logged on to ecas and saw Meds recd, does this mean my meds will be extended until june 3 of next year or what?

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning JAMFAM!

I just went on to CIC and was not able to get on using my UCI but was able to with my husbands. So it is definitely having technical difficulties.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
impatientgirl said:
since the application was transferred here i haven't receive a letter or any thing the only thing was they call and ask me to correct some info n mail it back to them

the info i been using to see my status is from the letter mississauga sent to my husband when they approve him. is there some other info that i should have received from them thats different from my hubby info?

i dont get it i was always able to log in and see if they change application received to something else

did your husband got a different info to log in from you?
You should have received an email with your UCI number on it when you got sponsorship approval. That would also have your spouses file number on it. I got my hubby's UCI number from Kingston when they emailed me back one time and I noticed a different UCI number.

I use my UCI number to long into it as myself. I also use the File number or the UCI for my husband to log in as him.

Agin....the ECAS site has been up and down for a few days. So just keep trying. That's what I have been doing

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
TARTAR said:
On june 3, 2014 i logged on to ecas and saw Meds recd, does this mean my meds will be extended until june 3 of next year or what?
that doesn't mean that they extended your meds at all. ECAS is supposed to update when the medicals are recevied in the VO office with your spouses information. Ecas isn't always updated with this info.

It find out if your medicals have been extended you would need to email the VO office or order your notes to see when they are valid till

When did you get your meds done? If they are still valid they won't extend them

They will only extend meds when everything else is done on your file and they need valid meds for PPR to be given. However this being said....they don't always call for PPR right after the meds have been extended. Some past forum members on here waiting almost a yeat after their meds were extended to get PPR. It's BS if you ask me...follow the rules!!

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
sammystorm19 said:
that doesn't mean that they extended your meds at all. ECAS is supposed to update when the medicals are recevied in the VO office with your spouses information. Ecas isn't always updated with this info.

It find out if your medicals have been extended you would need to email the VO office or order your notes to see when they are valid till

They will only extend meds when everything else is done on your file and they need valid meds for PPR to be given. However this being said....they don't always call for PPR right after the meds have been extended. Some past forum members on here waiting almost a yeat after their meds were extended to get PPR. It's BS if you ask me...follow the rules!!
Yow Sammy that's real crazy n full of crap if you ask me! I think all they doing I straight up bull and that's why they have some many people waiting on them cause of how slow n sloppy they work.

I did ask you a question but got no reply from you tho

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Almost a year after medicals extended to get ppr?? Omg! That's just nuts. I really don't understand why it takes so long to process an application (I get the waiting time before it starts to be processed..I don't like it .. But I understand there are lots of people waiting too) but the actual processing why does it take so long do they not realize this is peoples lives there dealing with :( cone on Kingston we need some PpR out this week

sammystorm19 said:

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
impatientgirl said:
Yow Sammy that's real crazy n full of crap if you ask me! I think all they doing I straight up bull and that's why they have some many people waiting on them cause of how slow n sloppy they work.

I did ask you a question but got no reply from you tho
Sorry i thought I did answer it....

my husband has his own UCI number to log in with. I am the one that got this info. He didn't receive anything from Kingston at all ever!! He did get a call from them in November when our medicals were lost and they needed some info from him

They willonly have contact with you when they need more info or if they are finally going to request PPR.

Hope this answers your questions hun

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
steen said:
Almost a year after medicals extended to get ppr?? Omg! That's just nuts. I really don't understand why it takes so long to process an application (I get the waiting time before it starts to be processed..I don't like it .. But I understand there are lots of people waiting too) but the actual processing why does it take so long do they not realize this is peoples lives there dealing with :( cone on Kingston we need some PpR out this week
Kingston has and always will follow their own rules...I know how frustrating it is. How is it people who applied after another person get PPR and that one person is still waiting. Why???? Well Kingston doesn't work on the applications in order that they receive them

And yes....Nev's husbands meds were extended in Feb 2013 and he didn't get PPR until the begining of December 2013 and was asked if he was able to land before his meds expired. Of course he was able to. They waiting a very long time.

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
sammystorm19 said:
Kingston has and always will follow their own rules...I know how frustrating it is. How is it people who applied after another person get PPR and that one person is still waiting. Why???? Well Kingston doesn't work on the applications in order that they receive them

And yes....Nev's husbands meds were extended in Feb 2013 and he didn't get PPR until the begining of December 2013 and was asked if he was able to land before his meds expired. Of course he was able to. They waiting a very long time.
Hey that's just straight up crazy I really can't believe it, that is just out right crap on there part, I don't think they give a f**k about people life's that's are being put on hold for so long people wanna have kids wanna spend time with there family and all that's thoughtless of them

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
That is very frustrating (as I'm sure we all feel that way in there). What's the point in having rules if they won't even follow them :( have there been people who have gotten PR and ppr already who applied before you Sammy?

sammystorm19 said:

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
I definitely agree! This process is resiculous how its handled its like they couldn't care less about taking away precious time from our families. I would not wish this process on my worst enemy.

impatientgirl said:
Hey that's just straight up crazy j really can't believe that it's just out right crap on there part, I don't think they give a f**k about people life's that's are being put on hold for so long people wanna have kids wanna spend time with there family and all that's thoughtless of them

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
steen said:
That is very frustrating (as I'm sure we all feel that way in there). What's the point in having rules if they won't even follow them :( have there been people who have gotten PR and ppr already who applied before you Sammy?
Yes there has been and I also know of a few others who aren't on this fourm that applied after us and have already got PPR

Actully...you have in process on your ecas...so you just might be another one who applied after me who will gt PPR. I don't even have in process yet :( I am not saying this to sound bitter at all...just making a statment and saying a fact. It just goes to show that they don't work on things in order. :(

Take a look at the spreadsheet. You can find it under Kadi's name...you might need to go back a couple pages to see it