Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
YES!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful, wonderful news!!! Thrilled for you DG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the story!

DADDYS GIRL said:
Good night my amazing JamFam,

This process has been challenging to say the very least however, my Faith in God, the support of my Husband, and the truly awesome people on this forum have brought me through.

Mr. DG and I are the second longest couple to go through this process (based on the spreadsheet data). As I have always said, “It must come to an end and Kingston cannot hold their files/passports forever.” Though I have said this...there have been times it seemed like “it” would never happen.

I am here to say that there IS an end to this process it does have an expiry date and believe me when I type this the relief you feel is indescribable it is simply “stupendous.” Mr. DG is in possession of his passport and will be home shortly.

Remember, “Hold on and be strong...Just know that God WILL bring you through this!”

I will return with the landing story which will include our Testimony through this process, until then...

Stay Sweet as Always and May the Odds Be in Your Favour!!!

DG :-*

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
DADDYS GIRL said:

This process has been challenging to say the very least however, my Faith in God, the support of my Husband, and the truly awesome people on this forum have brought me through.

Mr. DG and I are the second longest couple to go through this process (based on the spreadsheet data). As I have always said, “It must come to an end and Kingston cannot hold their files/passports forever.” Though I have said this...there have been times it seemed like “it” would never happen.

I am here to say that there IS an end to this process it does have an expiry date and believe me when I type this the relief you feel is indescribable it is simply “stupendous.” Mr. DG is in possession of his passport and will be home shortly.

Remember, “Hold on and be strong...Just know that God WILL bring you through this!”

I will return with the landing story which will include our Testimony through this process, until then...

I am very happy for you, ;D you have been such a source of encouragement for everyone !

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
mrs.simpleLus said:
Hello hello beautiful ppl. Apologies I haven't done my landing story yet. First day off since he landed was yesterday and we did all the necessary ish for newcomers. FYI. Anyone know that they do the PR and sin # at the airport ! Did not know twas cool. Anyway. No big story really. I went to get him. And now we are adjusting beautifully. Went to a soccer game Friday night and froze his ass off!! Hahahaha. Totally worth it tho. Funny enough I was born in BC and sometimes out here in Cowtown I get cold when he thinks it's "not bad". I'm running back inside before him! To anyone else in Calgary: Harris Rubar is hiring mad general laborers right now. Starting at $20/hr. :).
Welcome to Canada Mr. SimpleLus!!!

Keep us posted on how things are going and do not be a stranger to the JAMFAM!! All the best :-*

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
DADDYS GIRL said:

Woo Hoo Mr. DG is coming home!!!

DG always an inspiration! Who is the longest wait that we know of? REALLY hoping that KGN doesn't choose another "long waiter" to replace you, Chickie and Nev!! LOL!

Looking forward to FINALLY reading your landing story. Hope he has a safe flight and breezes through customs and immigration. Are you going down to bring him back with you or is he coming on his own.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Sh and Sh said:
Hello everyone~

I just wanted to share that sometimes when I am looking at the spreadsheet the data indicates that our "turn" is anytime now, but I also feel like this whole process is paralyzing and is such a gamble in the timing and outcome.

I continue to think positive and am an optimist, but sometimes have a breakdown as it is very difficult being a new mother and wife without my husband here. I know that it will be soon, I continue to pray and pray and hope and hope.....checking my ecas and this site constantly....eeeekkkk!

Just trying to put out positive vibes and energy- please universe and GOD provide favor on our family and bring us together!
Just hanging on at this point...tomorrow might be a different story..

Just venting out some thoughts~~ POSTIVITY,PROSPERITY,ABUNDANCE,HAPPINESS,JOY & LOVE!

Wishing everyone a speedy process in this craziness!

Baby sh is growing like crazy! She may be likkle but she talliwah! xoxo

Sh&Sh&babysh
Hang in there Sh!! It is hard on every one of us. Take solance in the fact that he will be home soon and this wait will come to an end at some point.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
DADDYS GIRL said:

I've waited to hear those words from you for a LONG time. I am glad this process is FINALLY over for you and hubby will soon be home!!!

xoxo

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
DADDYS GIRL said:

You are a class act, my friend. It is FINALLY your time and I couldn't be happier for you and Mr. DG!

It's been a slice travelling the immigration journey with you, sunshine.
:-*

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Big Congrats DG !!!! You have been a role model for us all !!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Awesome Mrs SimpleLus; All the best :D

mrs.simpleLus said:
Hello hello beautiful ppl. Apologies I haven't done my landing story yet. First day off since he landed was yesterday and we did all the necessary ish for newcomers. FYI. Anyone know that they do the PR and sin # at the airport ! Did not know twas cool. Anyway. No big story really. I went to get him. And now we are adjusting beautifully. Went to a soccer game Friday night and froze his ass off!! Hahahaha. Totally worth it tho. Funny enough I was born in BC and sometimes out here in Cowtown I get cold when he thinks it's "not bad". I'm running back inside before him! To anyone else in Calgary: Harris Rubar is hiring mad general laborers right now. Starting at $20/hr. :).

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Yeaaaaaa ;D Happy dance!!!!

Congrats hun, a splash of dark purple for you ;D

DADDYS GIRL said:

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
I empathize Mommy Sh, being in your position not too long ago; and travelling to JA with baby when he was 3months.

I pray your journey will come to an end very soon; keep the faith and continue to be positive :-*

Happy to hear Baby Sh is growing nicely ;)

Sh and Sh said:
Hello everyone~

I just wanted to share that sometimes when I am looking at the spreadsheet the data indicates that our "turn" is anytime now, but I also feel like this whole process is paralyzing and is such a gamble in the timing and outcome.

I continue to think positive and am an optimist, but sometimes have a breakdown as it is very difficult being a new mother and wife without my husband here. I know that it will be soon, I continue to pray and pray and hope and hope.....checking my ecas and this site constantly....eeeekkkk!

Just trying to put out positive vibes and energy- please universe and GOD provide favor on our family and bring us together!
Just hanging on at this point...tomorrow might be a different story..

Just venting out some thoughts~~ POSTIVITY,PROSPERITY,ABUNDANCE,HAPPINESS,JOY & LOVE!

Wishing everyone a speedy process in this craziness!

Baby sh is growing like crazy! She may be likkle but she talliwah! xoxo

Sh&Sh&babysh

HGM

May 20, 2014
Hello everyone ive been reading these posts for a couple weeks now and decided to join in today. Its great to see all the support for each other. Ive read about requesting notes can someone explain how I can go about this.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
HGM said:
Hello everyone ive been reading these posts for a couple weeks now and decided to join in today. Its great to see all the support for each other. Ive read about requesting notes can someone explain how I can go about this.
Welcome the the JAMFAM Forum HGM. You will find that everyone is very supportive and informative. Please feel free to give us a little background and details on yourself.

Someone with more knowledge than I will be around shortly to tell you about the notes.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
HGM said:
Welcome!!!!

PLease give u a bit of your background.

I have ordered notes a few times. You will need your spouse to fill out a form allowing you to order these notes. All you need to do is follow the steps below to get them. You will need to get the electroinc files and get them sent to your email. They take 30 days and cost 5.00

Here is what another member wrote out on how to get them and also a video that annother forum member posted

http://youtu.be/j_E_dq_uLVo

Here is a previous post regarding GCMS notes:

GCMS notes (Global Case Management System) are notes that are made on your file. The Sponsor can order them online or by mail for $5 and the Applicant has to sign a consent form. They take 30 calendar days (sometimes longer) to be sent to the Sponsor once they are ordered.

A lot of people order the GCMS notes if they have been in the process (around a year) and haven't heard anything from Kingston. It is also a good idea to order them if you are scheduled for an interview.

Should you choose to order the notes, here is the link to the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Side note: it is entirely possible that the visa officer working on your application may not update the GCMS notes so do not be discouraged if you order them and there is limited information in them

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
DADDYS GIRL said:

Congrats Mr and Mrs DG!!! I am so happy that this journey is finally coming to an end for you and your hubby!! Can't wait to read your landing story!