Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
sorry about your loss lcw, that's horrible news!

I did read about the dengue fever a week or two ago from OGNR (on the ground news reports) on FB. They were saying it was from mosquitos and there was a big problem with that in JA and no cure. So sorry your family has been affected by it.

My hubby works at Cornwall Hospital in Mobay. I'll ask him if there is a problem with it there.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
nae-nae said:
sorry about your loss lcw, that's horrible news!

I did read about the dengue fever a week or two ago from OGNR (on the ground news reports) on FB. They were saying it was from mosquitos and there was a big problem with that in JA and no cure. So sorry your family has been affected by it.

My hubby works at Cornwall Hospital in Mobay. I'll ask him if there is a problem with it there.
OMG THAT`S SCARY I`M HEADING TO JAMAICA ON TUESDAY :'( :'( AND GOING TO KINGSTON ON THURSDAY TO BRING ALL MY HUBBY PAPERS I HOPE HE GET THROUGH THIS TIME AND COME BACK WITH ME ;D ;D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Dont fret missing. Just make sure you have your repellent with you.

Hopefully you can bring your hubby back with you. Got my fingers crossed for you. Did they request passport as well?

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
jamwifey26 said:
Dont fret missing. Just make sure you have your repellent with you.

Hopefully you can bring your hubby back with you. Got my fingers crossed for you. Did they request passport as well?
Not yet they request his redo of medical and police clearance and the $1500. bank draft which we plan to bring on thursday do you know what time the immigration open to public because last year we where there from 730am and they did not let anyone inside not until 130pm so i was standing there on the line from 730am till 130pm . 8) 8)

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Can`t wait to see and be with hubby again. :p :p :p

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Missingmybaby...have fun in JA and dont worry about the mosquitos ...Like jammy said bring ur repelant ...All will be fine ...have fun seeing hubby and take time and relax and just breath ....even though you guys are spearated by seas and land you will be togther very soon and take time and enjoy that time and try not to worry over all the IMM stuff ....it will all soon forward and this will be a distant memory in time ...

Yah i do thank you guys for the nice words ...A so life goes sometimes...and it makes you appreciate things more and more life its just to precious to explain in words ....May he be with god and watch over his children ..always ...

Jammy...Lawwd mi kno seh mi hab it ......Mi get it bad bad...last year ...inna may ....while wi deh a rustic ...cha ....trus mi i was sick like wooooooo.....mi whole a mi body a cramp up and pain up and fever like woooo...i thought i was gunna die...Dont fret no one just that when your body gets sick it is a scary thing ..I just thought i had the H1n1 virus now it all a mek sense..

I need a massage ...I am leaving work early today ...WINK WINK .....Dem a go get sick a dis soon enough ....I need another vacay....CONFUSE and or missingmybaby bring wi wit you ...3 days wasnt long enough in lucia ...i could kick mi self right inna mi rass..lol....ocean view is just enough to make mi go crazy ...First time on a resort I LOVED IT ...i wanna go back ..BOOOO HOOOO!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
congrats lcw good luck with the baby :D :D well i hopw it will be over soon do you guys have any idea what time immigration in kingston open.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Public Hours (Immigration Section)
In-person applications:

Monday to Thursday, 8am to 10am.

(Completed applications may be placed in the Drop Box at 3 West Kings House Road at any time -- Performing Artist Work Permits excepted. These applications must be made in-person.)

Entry for passport pick-up and interviews:

Monday to Thursday, 8am to 10am or 1:30pm to 2:30pm as directed.

Man I know what you mean Missing....I am counting down the days till my Mr. gets back here. And he will be staying for a month this time for christmas and new years because its way too depressing being apart during that time of year.

LCW: Milk it for all its worth...they wont be mad at you. Pregnant women get away with MURDER.....I wanna be pregnant too :-[ :p

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hey to all

just stoping to say hi and big up to all the new face as i am not so good with

remmbering names. Today is my 4 years Anniversaey for me and hubby and hes

not here yet this september 22, will be 1year for our prossing time but god

knows best any was lcw i am happy for u and

soso
maple+tweens and kc+boy is next fi true remmber me say two

boys and 3girs and missin is geting a girl an jamjam ooo u know lol any ways

big up all and nuff love

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. First LCW my prayers are with you and your family thats is so sad. What a senseless thing to happen.
Missing enjoy your trip and hopefully hubby will come back with you. All quiet for us just praying hard for this yr for hubby to come back.
I am off this weekend and there are a couple festivals happening here so maybe go to one.
Take care all

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
good morning room

god is good

@nae-nae my anniversary is aug22.
i am going early because auntie will be around then to drown the fun..I did not have anything special planned as i thought he would be here by now or we would come up togethe rwhen the time came .oh well

@ lcw
my prayers and condolences for your friend

@ missing
im going on wed , any advice.i want to go to the embassy too.

should they have asked for an interview by now if they needed it?

how long after they ask for original documents does the pp drop off happen?

i am trying to figure out what can be done in a week that i am there.any ideas?

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
sorry @ jam

just saw you post. thank you for those words of encouragement

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
mawning

Yes God is truly good!!

TGIF....thank the lordddddd.....haha....I am going camping this weekend Friends are down from JA ...We just found out last night...So we booked a camp sight and we are all going to chill out this is is gunna be intrestin..cause neither he or she have ever done something like that before ..Its so bad they have to borrow a tent ...and apparently miss sasha a go buy one air matress cause she aint laying on no bare ground she says ...I told her ...haha honey everyone does that so dont think you diffrent ... :p :p

Sucky part is i cant have a beer..Oh well the nearest timmies is like a half hour drive ill be sending hubby for my ice caps ....Bwoooy i am craving them like crazy ....(I probably better watch myself) lol not so likely... ;D ;D

KMC........Its so hard to say how long you will be waiting ...generally and i mean generally ...a 60 day BF date is added from the date they request documents...so i would say if everything is good and background checks are all cleared up and through then roughly my guess is 2 months or so ...And thats a guess...Your best bet is to relax and wait ...because if they need anything they will call ...Basically there is nothing you can do but wait ...they have everything they need ..So now its just waiting..[/b]

Have fun in JA tho and happy anniversary!!

YAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN....6 am comes real soon ...god damn military ...haha

and who ever deh bumbocl*** person weh give me two -1's down ...God bless you !!! Mi know seh yuh love me ...So mi seh god bless you inna deh mawning noon and night :p :p :p I just noticed it ...i wqas like WTF who does that i barely post outside this JA thread...either someboddy nuh like me here or we having creepers ;D ;D

LOL @ me i know ill get more now hahahaha..And i dont careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

okay lol later!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Good Morning Forum Family! :D May God richly bless all of you and your husbands and a double portion of blessings to the mothers who are expecting.

Thank God it's Friday, because it means He has brought me through the week. Amen & Amen.

KG it's time to reunite some hubbies & wives. I know September is going to be a busy month for KG but I want to hear some GOOD NEWS reports for August! ;D

KMC my anniversary is the 29th. Hard to believe that it's almost been a year already. God is SO good how he's kept us. I mean when you look on the news with so many marriages ending in divore, people cheating on each other, cursing at each other and hurting each other in so many dispicable way I just have to thank Jesus for being the head of my marriage and for sustaining us.

Ladies, there are so many snares and traps that are set for our husbands but God is able to deliver them from them all. Continue to encourage your husbands as best you can. The wait is hard and the road that you are both on isn't easy when you look at the calendar and see the days passing by but Lawd a'mercy when the reunion comes! Remember there is a reunion. RE-UNION. That means uniting and coming together again after being separated.

Be blessed & Stay blessed!
God is faithful and MORE THAN able to finish that good work He has begun with you and your husband (or wives).

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
happy Friday everyone!!!

HF - Amen to that!

kmc - aww I hope auntie doesn't drown the fun too much lol go and enjoy yourself and happy early anniversary! KG will call eventually, unfortunately we are at their mercy and we have to just wait until they are ready

lcw - somebody gave me a -1 too...wtf??? what did I do? lol we must have some lurkers cause nobody here would give you a -1. Anyway, have fun camping and send a cooler with hubby to get those ice caps...you don't want it all melted by the time he gets back lol

Happy belated anniversary missingmyboo!! I hope and pray your hubby is here soon, you've waited long enough!!

hubby says they are not seeing much Dengue fever at Cornwall hospital that he knows of....I read on the internet it attacks people with low immune systems....if your immune system is good, you may not get it or if you do, not as bad. Just bring lots of bug spray kmc and missingmybaby!!!