Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
hello everyone

WELCOME ALL THE NEW MEMBERS...way to go jammy and nae holding down the fort

DO you know how hard it is not to say anything?????I mean i am biting my tongue really hard and it hurts...

Thanks everyone about the congrats ....I am soooo ...excited...

Special shout out to Jammy rosie and nae...and everyone still dehbouts...Hey wah gwaan canuck a yuh still missin deh bam bam breddrin ....

Aight mi soon left wuk yah know bless up everyone ...

Jammy mi miss yuh mi freind make sure you link mi ...zeen!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
LCW: Gal me no know why yuh even badda try...lmao. :-*
Me know how you feel. Sometimes I stay away but then you see the newbies asking questions and you remember when you just start out and clueless. So me still deh bout.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but I thought you had to do the medicals before the file reaches the Mississauga office or they would send back the file and request that it be done.

MommyT; I would wait until they contact you. The processing time for children at the kingston office is 3-11 months so you are well within that time frame. They will prob request it when they ask for your original documents.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
lcw why bite your tongue girl? that causes un-necessary pain lol :p :p :p :p :p

even though some of us are newbies and in the process, you still know more than we do! talk girl....TALK!!!

smoothiesqueen - yep, I read it the same way you do....the condition does not apply

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
lol Jammy and nae....hahahah

Nope everything look good good mi naw say nuttin ...heheh...what are you guys talking about you ROCK....My time is done on here like that I TOLD YOU I RETIRED ...UNLESS you guys are stuck then ill help if you call on me ...lol ;D

Yah as for Mississauga yea basically there job there is to approve sponsorship (make sure the sponsor is eligiable) and make sure the documents are all in order ...So YES if a piece of documentation is lacking in the sponsroship application(without a reasonable explanation) then YES they will return it to the sponsor and requerst in written form what they need to provide before they APPROVE you as a sponsor and send it to the country responsible for processing the PR side of things for your spouse...

SO YES Meds have to be submitted with the entire sponsorship application for family class....for Pr applicant and any dependant children your spouse has abroad wether they are coming to canada or not!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
atta girl lcw lol see your help is always required ;D

kenswife - 4 days free...enjoy!! has your timeline really only been 4 months? wow! impressive! there may be hope for me yet!! ;D I hope your hubby gets the call soon! in the meantime, keep busy ... it helps pass the time!

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
morning room

god is good

if i did not say so already congrats for those who got good news
my prayers for thosewhoare still struggling

question ....i am going to visit hubby again (hopefully my last trip) .is there any way i can check on anything besides ecas beore i go or while i am there ?
e cas still says in process .. i would love to know if he is coming back with me

the last thing i did ,well hubby was drop off the documents july 1. have not heard a peep since then . thisis the longest i have not gotten a response

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing great, my first day back to work since July 8th, actually second, :(, yesterday was a bit insane........ After such a long vacation you don't want to come back to work,

The wedding was lovely, we made the most of it I was very disappointed with my Wedding Planner/coordinator tardiness, we got off a bit late and few thing didn't go as expected, but overall I was happy to put it all behind me, I felt relief when it was over, I guest that is normal, too much stress. I though the second time around would be a lot easier. since I already had my practice run from last September... but Noooooo, it was like doing it for the first time.

Anyways it is great to be back, the best part is I got to take my husband back with me and started our new lives together, he is driving around like its nobody's business getting to know the place a we went to Center Island on Monday family picnic and this time no one was missing. ;D

I hope you all are doing great I miss a few pages and it is so hard to catch up you guys are up to page 314 I left at 296 so its about 18 or so pages to catch up on, I know MAPLE got sorted out ...BIG! BIG! BIG! congratulation, finally my dear, nothing done before the time, ....congrats Kenswife on PP request.... LCW baby news congrats

Congrats to anyone else who got updates that I missed and hello to all the forum family, HF, Glogirl, Maple, Miracle, Canuck, NaeNae, Angella, Virtuous, Jamwifey, sheraig, confused, Kimore, missing, welcome to some new members Mommy-T, Smoothie, and anyone else that I may have missed.

Have a bless day everyone, much luv, and for all those who still waiting keep the faith... it will all be worth it in the end... TRUST ME.

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Good morning all!

Hope everyone is doing great :)

Just want to say how cute you all are and you guys are truly my biggest motivation for going through this entire long drawn out process for CIC. Thanks a lot for helping me through day by day.

I am always around and I do keep an eye out on what's happening in the forum.

Congrats Anxious on your marriage, once more. I do wish you and your hubby a happy married life together and that nothing ever ever ever comes in harms way to keep you two apart again.

To everyone else, big shout out and congrats on all the good news that have been coming around.

Still nothing on my end yet except for my interview in September and I am meeting up with my partner in Barbados on Friday for one week.... just two more sleeps and I will be boarding Caribbean Airlines heading down to BGI.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great time even though this process is indeed a stress but like Anxious said, the wait is truly worth it in the end.

Take care everyone :D

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
As usual I did miss a few people, so here goes:

KMC, KIMORE, HELPME, ROSE, REALYST, SOANXIOUS.. IAMBLESS, CHELLY, FREQUENT,

KMC Right now all you got to do now hon, is wait.... I don't mean to discourage you but the only update you will have is through ECAS,

Because they do not let you come by the office for an update anymore since March 2010 it has been change, once they request documents, which is usually the original Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate.

You wont hear from them again until they are ready to request the PP, same thing for us they requested document from us in February and not a single update from them March/April, then they do a PP request in May..

I was so paranoid, thinking that they could not even post an update to say they receive the documents or something... but you should hear something soon, they really don't like when you do too much checking up on them either...lol...

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!

welcome home anxious!!! and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you on your wedding and hubby's homecoming!!!! ;D

confused - have a great vacation!!! we will miss you

ok I have been posting a lot lately .... can you tell I'm bored these days? lol

kmc - when are you leaving? if I remember correctly, you are going to be celebrating your anniversary...would be a lovely gift if hubby could come home with you!!

To everyone else, HF, VW, lcw, jammy, glo, rosemel, canuck, miracle, sheraig, kimore, mommyT, smoothiesQueen, maple, kenswife, and anyone else I missed....have a wonderful day!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Confused.... Thank you so much honey... I appreciate the words, kind words can make such a difference in a persons day..

Congrats on Barbados have fun, fun, fun and unwind for that interview next month, vacation is always a good stress reliever...........Damn its almost September already to rawhtid.

Anyways let me know about Barbados, maybe you can tell me something different than what I see on the internet,
I am looking for another honeymoon spot. it's either Barbados or Aruba already did Bahamas as the first honeymoon.
I think I may be getting a bit greedy two wedding, and two honeymoon... :D........... I love it... well maybe we will just call it vacation

NaeNae..............Thank you sweetie...

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Anxiouslywaiting, blessings!! Glad to hear the wedding was good - overall and that you are reunited with your hubby - FOR GOOD!! Amen & Amen! We pray and God delivers.

Nae - Good morning (almost afternoon!) ;D

Chelley, VW, KMC, Kimore, Sheraig, Glo, Rosie, LCW, Jammy, Confused, Smoothies, MommyT, SOSO.... *need to take a breath here our family is on the INCREASE! * Canuck, Maple, Kenswife, SoAnxious, IAmBless, Frequent, Realyst (miss you!), HelpMe, Missing X2...

Wher is KC? KC - bless up! ;)

Kep the faith, my dears. No sign is a sign! When you have yourself planted into Solid Rock of Jesus, the foundation that will NEVER crack, you know that you can stand up against anything. :D

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A WONDERFUL GOOD MORNING TO ALL!

HOPE THAT ALL IS WELL WITH ALL!
I don’t know, but after reading to catch up I just have this overwhelming feeling that some great things will happen soon, so BE STILL AND TRUST GOD!
Hubby is back to work after 2 weeks vacation, even though I’m missing all time hanging out with him all day, at least it gives me some time to catch up and check in on everyone!

Soso: Nice to meet you darling and hope that all is well with you and your pregnancy!

MOMMY-T & SMOOTIES: Welcome and I hope all goes well and smooth with your application process!

HF: Hubby and I was just in the O-TOWN last week, always a pleasure visiting there!

CANUCK: Where do you find these jokes? The second one about the curse is hilarious LMBO! Hope that all is well.

ANXIOUS: Welcome back girly and once again CONGRATS AND ALL THE BEST!!! May God continue to cover and bless your union that you guys will create many more new memories TOGETHER! Much blessings darling!

Virtuous, LCW, Confused, NAE, HF, kmc, Missing, Maple, Jam, LCW, glo, kenswife, maple, VW, canuck, rosemel, angella, how it goes guys, miss you and hope that all is going well!

Seems like KG is on go slow or taking a summer break …
INSPITE OF, KEEP SMILING & SHINING ALL!!! HE KNOWS YOUR NAME!!!​

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Hi Anxious,

Welcome back, i am glad you had a great time although there was a bit of misshap. Great news that you were able to return with hubby you new life begins.

We are still waiting patiently, what else can we do? Everything will work out in due time.

Blessings to everyone else, Nae, VW, LCW, HF.

Hoping everyone have a blessed day.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Miracle!!! I knew I forgot someone!! Bless you, my dear!!! Glad that you could see Ottawa. I love it hear. Hubby wants to see Toronto and Niagara Falls. :D