Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Soso hope everything goes good with the move.....it will also help the hours left go by faster

Canuck...I am praying for you that you get that paper....this is really unfortunate as you have had detail so perfectly organized....i know its hard but try not to stress too much......when we were getting married we had so much problems getting hubby birthcertificate with his dads name on it we applied from Jan 08 and 2 weeks before the wedding he had a receipt in hand that the pastor was able to use to obtain the licence. after many trips to RGD - at the end his parents had to re register his birth just like a new born baby. So be strong my friend...things will work out.

Thanks Maple - how are things with you?

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
GOOD DAY FORUM FAMILY!!!

Frequent

From what i can see we are missing canuck kmc mizzy missinmyboo I dunno can somebody help me with this one...

I am sure we will get everyone on track just so worried you know who will find us.....i feel bad for who ever joins the other thread int he mean time:(

Anyways ladies and gents off for a nap JUST GOT OFAF WORK rrggg.....going out to a party tonight get my mind offa things

frequent nice to see you here

i am soo happy all of you like the sight

bless up

"I can do all things through christ which strengthen me"

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
from what i see the other 2 forums are now locked...so maybe there is a moderator

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Hey FF,

Looks like the entire site is locked!!! I saw a note from our "friend" saying: "I was in contact with his office today. This weekend they will be introducting a new Discussion Forum that will permit enhanced management of spam. Yeah!!!!! "
So many they are just doing site modifications.

frequent_flyer said:
from what i see the other 2 forums are now locked...so maybe there is a moderator

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Yeah, I noticed that the other site was locked too! Strange.

I sent emails to Canuck, mizzy & missinmyboo.

Anyone remember Canadiangirl??? its her birthday today. She and hubby are doing well.... sent them shoutouts on FB.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sassy,

So I just realizd from trackitt how long it's been for you guys. Can I ask, did you send in original documents? I find it odd that they haven't even asked you for original documents if nothing else. I was just showing our daughter this site and trackitt and when we were looking at your timelines she got a little upset to think that her dad might not make it home for next year.

another question - did you submit the RCMP clearance with the application? I know I've mentioned this before but my husband didn't do a clearance. He got his Pardon after he was back in Jamaica so it included a RCMP investigation.... anyhow, I'm debating whether or not to do another on just in case.

Have any of the others here who need an ARC gotten any updates from JA? requests for originals etc?

talk soon, Homesoon

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all. Wow it is so nice to come here and not see all the garbage. She must be so bored.

Sassy how will I know if we need a ARC, the IMM lawyer said we wouldn't need any special things to come back just wait the yr and file.
There hasn't been any movement with us since the request for prints and handed in. Your yr is coming up so my god what are they doing waiting till the last minute. So also are you saying they will want a police clearance from me to? His so called "criminal act" was assault and thrown out.

He keeps saying if he would have listened to me and not his so called friends we wouldn't be in this mess. However its a hard way to learn I say. It makes us tougher.

Nov 27, 2009
I need an ARC. no new updates for me but i have been asked for original docs. handed them in july 8th.

Have any of the others here who need an ARC gotten any updates from JA? requests for originals etc?

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Glogirl,

Saw your question to Sassy and thought I'd respond with the little knowledge I have. My case is different than yours as my husband had a criminal charge and needed a pardon and will therefore certainly need an ARC. According to our lawyer, some cases may or may not be requested to have an ARC if there was an overstay. We haven't even put in our ARC application because our lawyer told us they don't even acknoweldge it until the sponsorship application is at a certain phase.
I believe most overstays require a waiting period before the return (so I'm guessing your lawyers advice is likely right)

Hopefully yours is processed faster than sassy's because of the fact there's no criminal background (it should be). As for the rest of us who need ARCs for sure - well looks like we should just be patient as it's going to take a while :(

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longdistance,

Question for you - are you filing using a lawyer? I just responded to another post and mentioned that my lawyer told us we shouldn't apply for the ARC until our application is further along. Wondering if you guys already have put in your ARC?

I will look up your details on trackitt .... sounds like at least you've gotten a request for documents! good news.
I don't want to over-step ... but can I ask if the ARC is required for previous criminal charge or overstay?

Thanks! homesoon

Nov 27, 2009
homesoon i do not know alot a about the ARC that would be amazing if he didnt need one but his removal order turned into a deportation order when he left canada.No criminal rec. I really hope we hear something soon. I alway thaught in the beginning when I first handed the app. in I would hear something around november but i guess not :(

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longdistance - I don't think your wait will be as long as Sassy's & mine. Criminality adds another bit of complexity. There's another thread on this forum titles "ARC" and it looks like there's a couple contributors (maybe one is a lawyer/consultant) who seem to give good answers so you might want to post your scenerio there and see what they say.

I really hope you hear soon.

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Hi Homesoon,

Sorry to disappoint you but I have not been asked for original documents at all yet. My case is a little different. I applied for my husband when he was first deported in Aug 2006 however it was denied in Nov 2007. The told us he needed to have a pardon before re-applying (funny because our lawyer told us to apply the first time!!! beware of "immigration lawyers/consultants") So, I applied for his pardon, received it and sent in the second sponsorship application Nov 2008. I am sure they know our file and I suspect that that is the reason they have not requested originals again from us as yet as they had them previously. The last time my MP looked into it is september I was told that they are doing his background checks and that it may take longer than regular due to the ARC.
I also sent in a copy of his pardon with the application but did the RCMP just incase. They did ask for it the first time however he still had an existing record. )

homesoon said:
Hi Sassy,

So I just realizd from trackitt how long it's been for you guys. Can I ask, did you send in original documents? I find it odd that they haven't even asked you for original documents if nothing else. I was just showing our daughter this site and trackitt and when we were looking at your timelines she got a little upset to think that her dad might not make it home for next year.

another question - did you submit the RCMP clearance with the application? I know I've mentioned this before but my husband didn't do a clearance. He got his Pardon after he was back in Jamaica so it included a RCMP investigation.... anyhow, I'm debating whether or not to do another on just in case.

talk soon, Homesoon

mizzy

Sep 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2008
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
16-03-2009
File Transfer...
31-12-2008
Med's Request
21-12-2009
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Passport Req..
10-02-2010
LANDED..........
18-03-2010
Hi there. Found you. Thanks for the emails Lonely and Maple.
No news for me for this week. Still nothing from Kingston. Sent app in for CAIPS 5 weeks ago and nothing yet.
Its late, so likkle more.