Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
Congrats CW89!! Feels great when you get the first step approved!! I waited 2 weeks then emailed Kingston to see if they received my application and followed up the week after that. They then sent me the "yes we have it...blah blah blah"
Oh wow - it only takes around 2-3weeks? I was thinking 6! LOL I will definitely email them in 3weeks to ensure it wasn't lost in the process :D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CocoVanilla said:
Good afternoon everyone.

Just stopping by to say hi...

Happy Birthday to Chickie!!

Also congrats to CdnWifey89!! That's great news!

ok Kingston... how about a couple of PPRs just to close off this lovely Monday??

Thank you!

Ok seriously now I am beginning to think I am on the wrong day....you all with your Monday messages LOL

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
chickie72 said:
Thank you!

Ok seriously now I am beginning to think I am on the wrong day....you all with your Monday messages LOL
LOL! I had to check the calendar too!!!

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good afternoon forum family and a big CONGRATS to those that have recieved some news. Happy earthstrong and anniversary chickie, you are counting down mi friend. After being on here for 4 years or more it is interesting to see the January cycle of blues come out again. Don't take it to heart as this soon passes with the first sign of spring and it's not that far off. Many of you are nearing the end, some are just starting, remember you are on a ship called 'Discovering patience', it passes through calm waters and torrential seas, all part of the journey. Some see better waters than others and reach port quickly, some must endure the trip a little longer. This will pass soon enough and in Gods good time. Canada can be harsh on those that struggle to embrace it and trust us that were born here we all struggle some days to embrace it as well. I am finally able to read the Mrs a bit better and have learned to judge when it is time to go back to JA. I have learned to embrace JA for it's beauty and warmth, the Mrs has learned to embrace CA for the same reasons, when it's -30 outside nothing like a nice fire to make it +23 inside. Not really comparing the 2 countries as they are much different but they are both home to both of us. Embrace both to live well my friends

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
canuck0468 said:
Good afternoon forum family and a big CONGRATS to those that have recieved some news. Happy earthstrong and anniversary chickie, you are counting down mi friend. After being on here for 4 years or more it is interesting to see the January cycle of blues come out again. Don't take it to heart as this soon passes with the first sign of spring and it's not that far off. Many of you are nearing the end, some are just starting, remember you are on a ship called 'Discovering patience', it passes through calm waters and torrential seas, all part of the journey. Some see better waters than others and reach port quickly, some must endure the trip a little longer. This will pass soon enough and in Gods good time. Canada can be harsh on those that struggle to embrace it and trust us that were born here we all struggle some days to embrace it as well. I am finally able to read the Mrs a bit better and have learned to judge when it is time to go back to JA. I have learned to embrace JA for it's beauty and warmth, the Mrs has learned to embrace CA for the same reasons, when it's -30 outside nothing like a nice fire to make it +23 inside. Not really comparing the 2 countries as they are much different but they are both home to both of us. Embrace both to live well my friends
Very nice post Canuck0468!! We can all use some insight and positive vibes. I agree January and winter blahs are the worse!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
canuck0468 said:
Amazing, insightful post, Canuck!

Thanks so much!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Chickie!
I hope your day is as fabulous as you are!!

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
:eek: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :eek:

I GOT THE SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL!!!!!!! File is now being forwarded to KGN as of today!

I was soooo worried because we forgot to include his birth certificate!!!!!! PHEW
Once I get correspondence that it's been received at Kgn, hubby will go bring in his birth certificate...oh man... now the real waiting begins :)
Congrats on Sponsorship approval CW89!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
greengurl said:
Congrats on Sponsorship approval CW89!
Thanks so much hun!!!

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
chickie72 said:
psst........it's Tuesday! :p :p :p :p
OOOOPS!!! This morning I was telling my son that it felt like Wednesday already... and now I'm going back to Monday... WTF? :p

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
I don't what happened to my original message so here I go again.

It went something like this:

I wish you and that sexy dreamy man of yours a wonderful life together. He was blessed to have met you, and you no doubt see the blessing in this encounter. Through the trial and stress you are still waiting to be reunited. From the bottom of my heart I wish you long life and much love.. a love that grows with each day. The first song is my wedding song, I lend you for the day, don't break it I love it too much... and when he gets off track remember I have a switch soaking in rum for you. Thanks for loving one of my brothers and understanding, your love for him does not end with him but includes me and everyone who look like him... even the ones that just make you want to smack them upside the head. In spite of all the times I made you cringe, you come on and put on your big girl baggi
and carry on.. showing me love.. thanks! Love

http://youtu.be/9CkKuA86Mis

brawta

http://youtu.be/nFIOu2sYxoc

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
ready_fi_move_on said:
The process goes on far beyond that as many of us who have come back to share our stories have said the struggles continue once your spouse lands. Yes it is sweeter because you have him or her there to hold your hand but the trials of life are there much the same. I am straying from my point sorry .... What I want to say is this simply....if someone post and you don't like what they have to say skip over it ... don't take anything to offence here no one here truly knows unless you allow them into your inner circle and even then they still will not know you 100 percent ... take this forum for what it truly is a place to acquire knowledge ...support and to vent your frustration...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY TO MY GIRL CHICKIE LUVS YA LOTS MA 
Fire Mama, never afraid to be linked to truth! Yes I! It was a blessing to virtually know thee. blessings to you and the family

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
canuck0468 said:
Thank you very much! And truer words couldn't be spoken. It is sooooo right what you said.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
greengurl said:
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Chickie!
I hope your day is as fabulous as you are!!
awwww thank you so much.....there have been sooo many kind words to me today that even though this was/is a hard day for me.......to know that I have so many well wishers out there just brings alot of peace to my upset heart today! Thanks again!!! ;D ;D