Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Wow! So thankful for you all!!! I was under the impression that if they returned my application to me then I would have to wait for another month to see if I'm approved again! Good to know that it only takes a few weeks!!!!!

You all made my day :)

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
lovindahubby said:
Hey guys. So i messaged kingston about my hubby medical been expired and wondered if he should redo it or just wait for them to send out instructions when to do it. And they replied by sayin this.:

Dear Mrs ****

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. This application is now pending issuance of new medical instructions and a request for documentation necessary for review of your spouse's application. Further instructions will be sent to the applicant at a later stage. Given the large number of applications in this category it may be some time before further instructions are sent to the applicant.

The time for medical issuance and finalization may vary depending on the complexity of the individual application as well as on the number of other applications in process at the same time. Processing times for applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the Kingston visa office. Please note that the processing times may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

ty for sharing this info really helps us a lot to have an idea of wat is happening there since they don't reply to everyone

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
lovindahubby said:
Really... i dont kno,but anytime i message them they reply back to me... its just weird how they hardly answer any email, but this is my second time and they have replied...
\

did ur ecas changed to medical received yet?

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
jojrob1 said:
ty for sharing this info really helps us a lot to have an idea of wat is happening there since they don't reply to everyone
Np problem and i guess im one of the lucky ones that they reply to. They always reply back to me when i email them

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
lovindahubby said:
Yes it did... from it was sent to kingston it said they received it on which ever date and medicals have been received.
wow no medicals received or nothing for me yet

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
jojrob1 said:
wow no medicals received or nothing for me yet
Really? When did u send in ur application? And it was received in kingston right.! And you tried to email kingston and no reply? This what i do i message them in the morning before they open or during their work time so it just pop up and they see it. I put * RE: SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY FOR SPOUSE* its up to u. And ask if they received the file! And they will reply saying they received on which ever date.... but thats odd... or maybe because my husband medicals was about to expired they put medicals received.

But nothing beats trying..... oh... dnt email them too often... they wont answer....

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
lovindahubby said:
Really? When did u send in ur application? And it was received in kingston right.! And you tried to email kingston and no reply? This what i do i message them in the morning before they open or during their work time so it just pop up and they see it. I put * RE: SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY FOR SPOUSE* its up to u. And ask if they received the file! And they will reply saying they received on which ever date.... but thats odd... or maybe because my husband medicals was about to expired they put medicals received.

But nothing beats trying..... oh... dnt email them too often... they wont answer....
My file was transferred in September, don't think I will be trying after this, I will let my lawyer do it.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
jojrob1 said:
My file was transferred in September, don't think I will be trying after this, I will let my lawyer do it.
Yes, mine too they claim they received mine on september 24 bt canada said the send it out for futher processing from september 3...so i dnt kno whats wrong with kingston

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
lovindahubby said:
Yes, mine too they claim they received mine on september 24 bt canada said the send it out for futher processing from september 3...so i dnt kno whats wrong with kingston
It takes roughly 2 weeks from Mississauga to Kingston to get the file.

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
lovindahubby said:
why wud they take so long to get it unless its by mail, i know mine was done electronically, sent sept 4, so our timing is very similar.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Our file was sent by mail it gets open twice once in Mississauga then again in Kingston. Mail takes a few weeks to get from either side.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
jojrob1 said:
why wud they take so long to get it unless its by mail, i know mine was done electronically, sent sept 4, so our timing is very similar.
I dnt kno.. i asked the same question.. i guess it was sent by mail

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
oneandonly said:
Our file was sent by mail it gets open twice once in Mississauga then again in Kingston. Mail takes a few weeks to get from either side.
[/quote

Yes... but i thought it was sent differently.. like express or something like that

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
I believe express is only to get it to Mississauga quicker. It would cost a lot more money to send it on a plane to Jamaica express.