January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
JamaicafellinlovewithCan said:
Good morning all :).......So i am jus coming from the CIC office disappointed :( cause i wen to drop off my birth certificate, police record and medical which they requested however the security tell me it only tuesday to thursday between 1:30 to 5:30 they collect document :mad: :eek: i didnt argue even though it sounded like nonsense so im going call them right now n see what the person inside says
As ridiculous as it is, it's correct information unless they specifically ask you to drop it off on an alternate day/time.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
greengurl said:
Hi everyone!
Today is our 1 year anniversary! A year has flown by!!
Praying that next year we will be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary here in Canada!

Also, happy birthday to Ninirae! Enjoy your day and time with hubby!!

Lets go Kingston! End this week with a PPR!!
Happy anniversary!!!! I actually woke up this morning thinking about that. How funny!

And thank you for the birthday wishes, much appreciated!!! :-* :-* :-*

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
And thank you to everyone else for my bday wishes as well :-* :-* :-*

Relaxing here in JA while hubby cooks for me and spoils me. He's so awesome! Already getting presents from him... he's topping last year.. eeps! Now I have to live up to this for HIS birthday in July. lol :p :p :p

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
CanadianWifey89 said:
I really commend all you people..I don't know how you keep so strong being away from your loved ones...

After crying this morning for how stupid I was to miss out one critical question in the application...I think I've come to terms that they're going to send it back to me.. it sucks SOOO hard..but at this point there is nothing I can do :(

I feel instrumental in delaying this process....and it's so bad :(..hoping my day turns around.

Have a good day y'all!
If you forgot to add something to your file, you can always send it and they will add it to your file. I forgot to do my husbands medical and immgration just emailed me and told me to send it in.

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
February or March(can't remember) Redo it Dec 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014 (collected 25-02-2014)
Nevaeha said:
As ridiculous as it is, it's correct information unless they specifically ask you to drop it off on an alternate day/time.
Oh :( i jus really wanted them to get the information from me so they can move wit it ok :'( it guest way a next week then

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
big big congrats to ma girl nev ....whooop whopp whooop heeeeeeee early xmas present baby loves the fact hubby got himself a shiny ne visa ......
congrats to all others who have news this week

come on kingston

MR CHICKIE NEEDS A PPR CALL TODAY
SO DOES DADDY BOY ( LOL)

LUCK FRIDAY THE 13TH SEND EM SOME LUCK

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
canuck0468 said:
Good afternoon forum family and a big congrats to those with good news and welcome to our nebies. Do stick and stay. It is awfully quiet on here so thought I'd share a mans perspective on some things. This otta' wake soem comments

Ever wondered what it would be like if Dear Abby was a man?

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband wants to experience a threesome with my sister and me.
A: Your husband is clearly devoted to you. He cannot get enough of you, so he goes for the next best thing - your sister. Far from being an issue, this can bring all of the family together. Why not get some cousins involved? If you are still apprehensive, then let him be with your relatives, buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal and don't mention this aspect of his behavior.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral s.. on him.
A: Do it. Sperm is not only great tasting, but has only 10 calories per spoonful. It is nutritious, helps you to keep your figure, and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to you to perform oral s.. with him is totally selfless. Oral s.. is extremely painful for a man. This shows he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him, buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. Far from being pleasurable, a night out with the boys is a stressful affair, and to get back to you is a relief for him. Just look at how emotional and happy the man is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do is to buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal and don't mention this aspect of his behavior.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband doesn't know where my cls is.
A: Your clis is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it, do it in your own time. To help with the family budget you may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and sell it. To ease your selfish guilt, buy your man a nice, expensive present, and cook him a delicious meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: Foreplay to a man is very hurtful. What it means is that you do not love your man as much as you should-he has to work a lot to get you in the mood. Abandon all wishes in this area, and make it up to him by buying him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband has never given me an orgasm.
A: The female orgasm is a myth. It is fostered by militant, man-hating feminists and is a danger to the family unit. Don't mention it again to him and show your love to him by buying a nice, expensive present, and don't forget to cook him a delicious meal.

LOL TOO FUNNY THANKS FOR THE LAUGH (NOT TOO FOND OF THE LAST ONE)

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Jamnic said:
There's is no such as things as perfect marriage specially when you are away from each other. I get called sometimes a 'trouble maker' . And do I wish I could take back some of the things I say? absolutely not!! Because how your partners reaction is a true sign of how they feel for you. When we fight we can't go on more than one day without talking to each other. He hates conflict, he doesn't swear..I always ask him why he doesn't yell at me or be rude and his response always been 'I treat you the same way I used to treat my mother with respect'. So over the years we have gotten to know each other and he knows that I am short temper and he is more calm so we balance each other well.

I here you on this one my girl I have what you called an over active temper it’s the Gemini in me I can be sweetest person in the world or the biggest B**ch with me its how you come at me. When my hubby first got here we had so dosses when it comes to arguments me being one who cant hold anything back … if I see something that bothers me I’m tell ya. I come across as crass and appointed (surprise surprise) my hubby being the quiet hold everything in and then go complain to his mama who then calls me out of the blue starts a conversation and then gently puts in her opinion of the situation. That bugged the ish out of me cause I do not like a mama’s boy and strongly believe that what happens in your relationship should stay in your relationship and only be dealt with by the two people involved. It took a bit of time for my hubby to realize that but he’s finally there (I think). I on the other had after being cursed out by a very caring friend ( thanks by the way ) have to realize that I do need to show him some more respect and realize that he is struggling to adjust to a new situation new country , leaving everything he knew behind all to be with me and my daughter. Marriage has its give and take but one thing for sure we all need to respect our spouses , listen to them when they talk. Don’t take them for granted and try and resolve any issues before they get out of control.
Just my two cents

Love and peace
Kingston family

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
CocoVanilla said:
CanadianWifey89: I feel your pain!! arghhhh..... I'm adding you to my prayers too and thinking positive that Mississauga will simply answer the question for you before shipping it off to Kingston! At least it's not a missing signature or critical information.... Keep the positive thoughts flowing!!

Thanks hun - I hope they do!! It's the question where they ask which immigration office it's going to - can you imagine...how can we miss that?! LOL ...I spoke to the hubby whilst bawling and he said something sooo calmly..."just have faith, my love" ....instantly I stopped crying and was like.."YOU'RE RIGHT!" lol! gotta love him

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Morning folks!!!

Some of you have been asking about the Skype date with hubby last night! Let's just say...it was a difficult process, because we had to wait on his buddy to sort it all out as it was his laptop and internet we needed to use! BUT SO WORTH IT! for some giggles here's how it went down:
Hubby was supposed to call around 5 (my time) but called and said buddy wasn't getting him till 7 (my time) and so I got all dolled up, kicked my sister out of our apartment, lit some candels and christmas tree lights...and waited...he called me shortly after 7 and said his buddy went to mobay but should be back soon...so I waited...in my sexy nightie...then I added socks, then pj pants, then a housecoat, then a blanket...it was freakin' cold!!! and then finally!!! At 1030 he got through!! then after about 15 dropped Skype calls trying to get a good connection, we MADE IT and awkwardly held our devices to get the best connection lol and got to talk for 20 minutes without much freezing up! we just weren't able to move lol it was still so nice to see him....I want to be there more then ever, he's freakin' sexy! 8) But that will get me through for another month or two!

I'm sure some of you can relate to the lovely lack of internet connection sometimes!! But CocoV you are SO right - it makes all the difference seeing him...even just for a short time!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Morning folks!!!

Some of you have been asking about the Skype date with hubby last night! Let's just say...it was a difficult process, because we had to wait on his buddy to sort it all out as it was his laptop and internet we needed to use! BUT SO WORTH IT! for some giggles here's how it went down:
Hubby was supposed to call around 5 (my time) but called and said buddy wasn't getting him till 7 (my time) and so I got all dolled up, kicked my sister out of our apartment, lit some candels and christmas tree lights...and waited...he called me shortly after 7 and said his buddy went to mobay but should be back soon...so I waited...in my sexy nightie...then I added socks, then pj pants, then a housecoat, then a blanket...it was freakin' cold!!! and then finally!!! At 1030 he got through!! then after about 15 dropped Skype calls trying to get a good connection, we MADE IT and awkwardly held our devices to get the best connection lol and got to talk for 20 minutes without much freezing up! we just weren't able to move lol it was still so nice to see him....I want to be there more then ever, he's freakin' sexy! 8) But that will get me through for another month or two!

I'm sure some of you can relate to the lovely lack of internet connection sometimes!! But CocoV you are SO right - it makes all the difference seeing him...even just for a short time!
that's so cute that you got all dolled up! :D

last night hubby facetime me lucky I had our staff party yesterday so I did look nice lol but it is nice to see him. we factimes on and off for like 3 hours. I got 10 more days until I leave and 12 until I get to see him I cant wait!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Hey guys. So i messaged kingston about my hubby medical been expired and wondered if he should redo it or just wait for them to send out instructions when to do it. And they replied by sayin this.:

Dear Mrs ****

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. This application is now pending issuance of new medical instructions and a request for documentation necessary for review of your spouse’s application. Further instructions will be sent to the applicant at a later stage. Given the large number of applications in this category it may be some time before further instructions are sent to the applicant.

The time for medical issuance and finalization may vary depending on the complexity of the individual application as well as on the number of other applications in process at the same time. Processing times for applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the Kingston visa office. Please note that the processing times may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Hey guys. So i messaged kingston about my hubby medical been expired and wondered if he should redo it or just wait for them to send out instructions when to do it. And they replied by sayin this.:

Dear Mrs ****

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. This application is now pending issuance of new medical instructions and a request for documentation necessary for review of your spouse's application. Further instructions will be sent to the applicant at a later stage. Given the large number of applications in this category it may be some time before further instructions are sent to the applicant.

The time for medical issuance and finalization may vary depending on the complexity of the individual application as well as on the number of other applications in process at the same time. Processing times for applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the Kingston visa office. Please note that the processing times may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.
one thing i noticed from my notes, the officer that had my file would make a note ie:send out request for RPRF fee...then the file would go to someone else and they emailed the request to us. I think that is where your file is right now, an officer has said to send you information maybe to redo your medicals and something else they need and it is just a matter of time until the next person completes that task. Hope that helps, but getting an answer from Kingston is just awesome! I emailed them 3 times about my medicals wayyyy long time ago.....(August) and not once did they answer me.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Nevaeha said:
Good evening Jam Fam...

It's official -- hubby picked up his passport and visa in Kingston today.

It was a bittersweet day -- we are full of joy and sadness.

My friend's five year old daughter went in for a routine hearing test and their lives are now changed forever. This sweet, innocent, beautiful little girl has an inoperable brain tumour. Please add her to your prayers and if you have children of your own please hug them a little tighter and a little longer.

I will be back in the very near future with a landing story. :-*
This is really sad news.. kind of depressing. it shows us that we are not to take our love ones for granted. My prayers and sympathy to the parents of this wonderful gift/child. I pray for a miracle.. an unexplained reversal of this tumor.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
chickie72 said:
one thing i noticed from my notes, the officer that had my file would make a note ie:send out request for RPRF fee...then the file would go to someone else and they emailed the request to us. I think that is where your file is right now, an officer has said to send you information maybe to redo your medicals and something else they need and it is just a matter of time until the next person completes that task. Hope that helps, but getting an answer from Kingston is just awesome! I emailed them 3 times about my medicals wayyyy long time ago.....(August) and not once did they answer me.
Really... i dont kno,but anytime i message them they reply back to me... its just weird how they hardly answer any email, but this is my second time and they have replied...