+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Kadi27 said:
Good Morning Jam Fam;

O&O don't worry at all; God has made a way which man can not turn back. Enjoy this happy time and cheer up :-*

By the way O&O; did hubby say this person that told him this was she a Canadian?

LDL; sorry to hear but so happy your hubs and son were unharmed; we just always have to look for the positive. Living in JA is so unpredictable; where my mom lives in JA would not be considered a crime proned area and her house with even she being held at gun point has been robbed over 3 times.

Mismine enjoy your Christmas gift and all the best! ;D

Kingston get in some overtime for the Christmas; more money in your pockets and also ours as our wives and husbands will be home and we could cancel our trips :p

Have a great day everyone!
The officer at the embassy told him this she was a white woman. She could of just been bitter that they messed up on the interview sucks for them what can I say lol. Well I'm not going to worry about this we're getting our own place soon after a couple of months in the meantime they won't let him change the address but were staying at my moms place.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Nevaeha said:
Good morning Kadi, cafelatte, Jam Fam, & Kingston!!!!!

It is the mid-week point and we're eagerly awaiting the magic to happen!!!! Start spreading the joy, Kingston!!!!
:D
Bright and sunny morning to you Nev! ;D

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
oneandonly said:
The officer at the embassy told him this she was a white woman. She could of just been bitter that they messed up on the interview sucks for them what can I say lol. Well I'm not going to worry about this we're getting our own place soon after a couple of months in the meantime they won't let him change the address but were staying at my moms place.
I agree; bitter that she didnt get to take him to her toture chamber :p

It will work out hun; don't you worry. Concentrate all your energy on getting him here then put your future plans in place.

Ppl lives cant continue to be on hold for their incompetencies.

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
mismine said:
Hey everyone!!
I want to congradulate everyone who has been getting threw!! And for those of you having a hard time I hope things will work out for Nev and Chickie and any other early 2012s who havent heard anything yet hang in there because like all of you we heard nothing for years and now in less then two weeks its all over my husband received his passport today and will be landing on the 16th i am going to meet him in Toronto and fly home with him Im so excited I can hardly breath but still cant believe it!!! Thank you again everyone in this amazing family for all your love and support :-*

Ps where is Maddants and his wife?
[size=20pt]Congratulations!!!!

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
oneandonly said:
Morning O&O, I'm sure you can move just as long as you two are still together thats all that should matter.

Mismine: Congrats I also can't wait for your landing story.

My hubby's ticket is finally booked and he will be coming home December 18. I just told him last week that I'm booking the ticket and he didn't say much, but his best friend told me that he's more than ready.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Kadi27 said:
I agree; bitter that she didnt get to take him to her toture chamber :p

It will work out hun; don't you worry. Concentrate all your energy on getting him here then put your future plans in place.

Ppl lives cant continue to be on hold for their incompetencies.
Now I'm just happy that they have his passport just waiting for the outcome. Thank you for the kind words I kinda do think this lawyer has something in this.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
samll1 said:
Morning O&O, I'm sure you can move just as long as you two are still together thats all that should matter.

My hubby's ticket is finally booked and he will be coming home December 18. I just told him last week that I'm booking the ticket and he didn't say much, but his best friend told me that he's more than ready.
Congrats on the update hubby is finally coming home. We will always be together and live together but just not at that address that's on the file people move.

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
samll1 said:

Exciting!!!... Hope you have all his winter gear ready :p

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mismine! :'( ;D I wanted a *tears of joy* emoticon, but they don't have one... so I combined them!

I am SO excited for you, this is going to be amazing!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
mismine said:
Hey everyone!!
I want to congradulate everyone who has been getting threw!! And for those of you having a hard time I hope things will work out for Nev and Chickie and any other early 2012s who havent heard anything yet hang in there because like all of you we heard nothing for years and now in less then two weeks its all over my husband received his passport today and will be landing on the 16th i am going to meet him in Toronto and fly home with him Im so excited I can hardly breath but still cant believe it!!! Thank you again everyone in this amazing family for all your love and support :-*

Ps where is Maddants and his wife?
Thank you for your kind words mismine! Praying hubby and kids come home before xmas that is for sure but the time is slowly passing us where they would be able to!
Congrats on going down and flying home with hubby....you must be soooooo excited. Can't wait for your landing story!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
cafelatte02 said:
CONGRATS!!! Keep us posted Mismine, we LOVE the good news ;D

I was thinking the same about Mr & Mrs Maddants, how come he's not on the spreadsheet anymore? If decision made was not the one expected, they need to stick around, isn't it what Family is for? Support each other in time of need?
I totally agree with you....we are here to support one another. I have just hidden him on the spreadsheet.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
samll1 said:

yeahhhhh on hubby coming home.......he needs to be with his family! What a Christmas for you's!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is already December 4th.....we haven't heard nothing from Kingston for all of December yet......how's today that someone gets some good news! Who's up on the wheel of foreign today! LMAO

Come on Kingston! Send back those passports and let's get some more PPR's happening please!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
longdistanceloves said:
Yes it must end one day!! I try to remind myself of that.

Someone tried to break in my hubbies house last night while him and his son were sleeping. They stole everything off the verandah that they could but the craziest part is that they sprayed some sort of "sleeping gas" under the door of one of the bedrooms before they tried to break in to it. Luckily no one was sleeping in there. According to the police that's what it was. I'm just so sick of worrying about them all the time!!! It's so freaky and we all know the police do absolutely nothing!! This stress definitely takes time off my life and there is nothing I can even do from here. I just need them here. Now.
This is in addition to what a spouse endure while waiting.. fear, paranoia, super anxiety when it comes to love ones safety. I bet if he lives in the countryside and must travel to the city you are tense for the entire day. I use to encourage hubby to hire someone to take him so he is not delayed in the city. Crime is everywhere but just travelling on a bus in the city can be detrimental.. unfortunately. Lift up your spirit each day, speak to the universe about the protection of your love one and let your heartsongs keep you believing he will be safe until you meet again.